Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim lost to an 8 seed with fat Gasol.
    Defending Kawhi is one thing but going after Tim is another. Why are you even on this forum? Were you a Spurs fan ever? Lmao the Clippers forum is that way, buddy. It's okay, we all get lost sometimes ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defending Kawhi is one thing but going after Tim is another. Why are you even on this forum? Were you a Spurs fan ever? Lmao the Clippers forum is that way, buddy. It's okay, we all get lost sometimes ...

Don't get upset. It's officially Diez y Seis, and Rob's just flexin' a little.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, that was almost 10 years ago, why not say Tim choked in a game 7 against the Clippers in 2015 ... oh wait, Kawhi was there. Well, you could say he choked against the Heat in the finals ... oh wait, that was Kawhi actually. I get it, stick with the 2011 one then ol' sport.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbass Kawhi could have been kicking it out to Bryn for 3s during his prime
    Bryn Forbes vs Nuggets in game 7 - 19 pts 7/11 shooting.

Kawhi Leonard vs Nuggets in game 7 - 14 pts 6/22 shooting.

Paul George vs Nugetts in game 7 - 10 pts 4/16 shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Guys chill out, he’s got now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, that was almost 10 years ago, why not say Tim choked in a game 7 against the Clippers in 2015 ... oh wait, Kawhi was there. Well, you could say he choked against the Heat in the finals ... oh wait, that was Kawhi actually. I get it, stick with the 2011 one then ol' sport.

Rob's not going to respond any more tonight. He had to get down to Brackenridge Park and stake out a picnic spot before they all fill up. He'll be back on Diez y Siete.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim was 35 then and past his prime. Show me when Tim Duncan the bed in an important game and had 0 points in the 4th quarter when he was in his prime. This uncle er wont even be in the league when he's 35.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny thing is if Kawhi would've stayed with the Spurs he would've 3-peated. LA, Nephew and Gay with Green still being here would've won a ring in 2018. The championship Toronto won last year was the Spurs chip too, especially with the emergence of White. And this year it's all duos, so Spurs would probably ring again.

Kawhi looked gassed, all his shots were short. Seems like he will never be the same player he used to be in San Antonio. Not to mention that his defense has fallen off a cliff. Besides that he is no playmaker, he needs a real point guard which the Spurs always had. And last but not least, I bet there are some locker room issues on the Clippers, especially cause he gets special treatment due to Uncle Dennis' negotiations. I'm glad to see him lose like this. Hopefully he will never win anything again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw this

But now Rivers has been the head coach of three teams that have blown a 3-1 lead. Yes, you read that right: three blown 3-1 leads. There have been only 13 of those in NBA history.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2020/9...-kawhi-leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In all game 7s, Rivers is 6-8. No coach in NBA history has lost more game 7s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heh, a bitter Spurs fan could go to Clippers board and troll them but it's the Clippers. Clips gonna clip

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In all game 7s, Rivers is 6-8. No coach in NBA history has lost more game 7s.
    dayummmm
    Is he worse than Dantoni??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is obviously a fake. Neph never smiles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heh, a bitter Spurs fan could go to Clippers board and troll them but it's the Clippers. Clips gonna clip
    Actually, they couldn't. The hate they were getting on their subreddit and NBA twitter was so intense, both went to members only posting, at least for a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurms fans are funny. If Kawhi ain't , why was everyone so mad when he left? What have the Spurs done since he left? Kawhi was the best thing to happen to SA since Tim, it is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurms fans are funny. If Kawhi ain't , why was everyone so mad when he left? What have the Spurs done since he left? Kawhi was the best thing to happen to SA since Tim, it is what it is.
    Kawhi slurpers are funny. If Kawhi had won, you know damn right you would be on here doing the same thing. So you're the Kawhi police now? Lmfao. How the do you expect Spurs fans to react? Bend their knee like the you are?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurms fans are funny. If Kawhi ain't , why was everyone so mad when he left?

You got it backwards, Brah. The point they're all making is that Kawhi IS , and that's why everyone was so mad with the way he left.

How are things in the park?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dayummmm
    Is he worse than Dantoni??
    D’Antoni rarely makes it that far...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi was the best thing to happen to SA since Tim, it is what it is.
    I mean yeah sure, if we ignore Manu and Tony who helped Timmy win 4(3 if you discount '03) rings. Where as Nephew helped us win 1. 4(3) >>>> 1 everyday and twice on Sundays.

It also helps that neither one publicly dragged the franchise through mud while forcing their way out. No one will deny that Nephew is a damn good player. It just so happens that he's also one of the biggest assholes ever and watching him choke on that pandemic pee that he was desperate to guzzle is just too good not enjoy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Kawhi, I'm going to defend your honor for all-time! You did so much for the Spurs! I'm going to go to war against Spurs fans for years and years and post on a forum where it's full of Spurs fans just for you Kawhi! It makes my life so fulfilling! This is my entire purpose in life."

- RD2191

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re really looking bad in this dude.

i appreciate kawaii being a big part of 14. But you seem anti spur, kawaii fan boy here.

how meaningless is your life that you post on a as board of a team you don’t really care for?

Thread Information