Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blocking traffic merits a death sentence.

Got it.
    Definitely shouldn't be a death sentence but there's enough drunks on the road that it's not out of the realm of real possibility.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Royally ed up attempt to make a coherent point. You’re pure gibberish.
    As purposely convoluted as your comparison.
    I can mix and match disingenuous comparisons in your dorkish illogical manner bubs.

You have zero shame. Can you get this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely shouldn't be a death sentence but there's enough drunks on the road that it's not out of the realm of real possibility.
    I would not be the least bit surprised if he went in totally pickled understanding exactly what he was trying to accomplish.
    The intent was obvious based on the eyewitnesses. The only thing missing was a cry to Allah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not be the least bit surprised if he went in totally pickled understanding exactly what he was trying to accomplish.
    The intent was obvious based on the eyewitnesses. The only thing missing was a cry to Allah.
    Sure. But I'd be less surprised if it was just some dumb ass drunk.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. But I'd be less surprised if it was just some dumb ass drunk.
    If the story of his hitting a car first is true, that's probably the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the story of his hitting a car first is true, that's probably the case.
    They have witnesses saying he clearly stepped on the gas before hitting the car running through other objects and people. If this is true, Im going with the drugged up guy with a purpose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have witnesses saying he clearly stepped on the gas before hitting the car running through other objects and people. If this is true, Im going with the drugged up guy with a purpose.
    Seems to be the case. Going to guess we are going find out he is #Stillwithhim with Trump 2020 flags on the front of his house and on the car.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also at "blocked off a street".

Very fake media trying to make their lawlessness sound like it's been legitimized.
    In response to such protests, Republican politicians in several states, including Oklahoma, Florida and Iowa, have sought legal immunity for drivers who hit protesters.
    Right wing politicians encouraging people to violence.

Per par

The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty, and violence. See that here in spades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Babbitt’s death wasn’t a homicide.
    definitely a homicide. homicide can be lawful or unlawful. an unlawful homicide would be called murder or manslaughter

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    definitely a homicide. homicide can be lawful or unlawful. an unlawful homicide would be called murder or manslaughter
    https://www.google.com/search?q=homi...hrome&ie=UTF-8

hom·i·cide

/ˈhäməˌsīd/
    Learn to pronounce

nounNORTH AMERICAN

noun: homicide; plural noun: homicides

• the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.
      "he was charged with homicide"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hom·i·cide

/ˈhäməˌsīd/
    Learn to pronounce

nounNORTH AMERICAN

thats a weird definition imo, ive never heard of someone being "charged with homicide". webster/wiki both define it the way i did, but w/e as long as we are on the same page, the actual verbiage doesnt matter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

[FONT="]hom·i·cide

/ˈhäməˌsīd/
    Learn to pronounce

[/FONT]

nounNORTH AMERICAN

I saw that, but also:

Homicide

Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/homicide

: a killing of one human being by another
    detectives investigating a homicide

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homicide

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I saw that, but also:

Homicide

Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/homicide

: a killing of one human being by another
    detectives investigating a homicide

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homicide
    Yeah that's probably the better definition.

Oh well. Right wing terrorist Ashli Babbitt is still dead, the cop who shot her deserves a medal, and no amount of right wing tears are going to change any of that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's probably the better definition.

Oh well. Right wing terrorist Ashli Babbitt is still dead, the cop who shot her deserves a medal, and no amount of right wing tears are going to change any of that
    I have no doubt that guy got a commendation. He sure as stopped anyone else from trying to get in there, didn't he?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I have no doubt that guy got a commendation. He sure as stopped anyone else from trying to get in there, didn't he?
    No doubt. After right wing terrorist Ashli Babbitt was shot, all the other Q terrorists realized that this wasn't a LARP anymore and actual lives are at stake.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...yes, and if (they) had it to do over again, or, ever get another chance, they'll shoot to kill every damn one of 'em. Everyone wants to be a hero, you get a bauble and a shake from a in' animal. Like shaved pussy.

That's their biggest regret, Dumps, that they didn't get a chance to mow 'em down like in the movies. Cept for that unarmed woman that cop shot to death over a B&E that was a freebie.

There-will-not-be-another-freebie.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That's their biggest regret, Dumps, that they didn't get a chance to mow 'em down like in the movies.
    Absolutely.

The only good Trump supporter is a dead Trump supporter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No doubt. After right wing terrorist Ashli Babbitt was shot, all the other Q terrorists realized that this wasn't a LARP anymore and actual lives are at stake.
    Nonsense. You just didn't have the shoot-to-kill order, Will. That cop shooting that unarmed woman to death was a mistake, wiped away with a presentation and a "gold watch."

You didn't see it coming. Sure, you heard the chatter...like when Madonna chattered about blowing up the White House. tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Absolutely.

The only good Trump supporter is a dead Trump supporter.
    That's why I have nary problem with that hottie bittin' the booger in Minneapolis.

What's good for the goose, is sauce for that gander.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was the point, and why he was completely justified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely.

The only good Trump cultist is a dead Trump cultist.
    FIFY

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not much differentiation, tbh. You have to be some level of brainwashed to "support" that kind of rampant dishonesty. They're either sociopathically selfish or dangerously stupid.

I can get along with people who held their noses and voted for Trump in 2016, but that's about it. If you voted for him in 2020, off and die. If you ever found yourself saying "Well actually if you look at the results, he was a pretty good president," off and die. The Trump administration took a daily on truth and reality for four years, sowed domestic division and encouraged violence for its own benefit, and pushed distrust of basic truths about COVID that probably led to hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

All of that should be more concerning to a normal person than your feelings on tax policy or immigration reform.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not much differentiation, tbh. You have to be some level of brainwashed to "support" that kind of rampant dishonesty. They're either sociopathically selfish or dangerously stupid.

I can get along with people who held their noses and voted for Trump in 2016, but that's about it. If you voted for him in 2020, off and die. If you ever found yourself saying "Well actually if you look at the results, he was a pretty good president," off and die. The Trump administration took a daily on truth and reality for four years, sowed domestic division and encouraged violence for its own benefit, and pushed distrust of basic truths about COVID that probably led to hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

All of that should be more concerning to a normal person than your feelings on tax policy or immigration reform.
    Pretty much sums up my feelings 100%.

I would add: The coming Trump show should have been obvious to anyone. Although I am not a praying sort, I remember really hoping from day one that no huge disasters would strike during the next four years, because it was obvious that he and the lickspittles that he surrounded himself with would be patently unable to deal with it.

Which is exactly what happened to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dead. If you are #stillwithhim after that, please stop stealing our oxygen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty much sums up my feelings 100%.

I would add: The coming Trump show should have been obvious to anyone. Although I am not a praying sort, I remember really hoping from day one that no huge disasters would strike during the next four years, because it was obvious that he and the lickspittles that he surrounded himself with would be patently unable to deal with it.

Which is exactly what happened to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dead. If you are #stillwithhim after that, please stop stealing our oxygen.
    Well, mother er Biden has 216k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID Death Ledger, RG. That's 1/2 a huge disaster.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Thread is a useless and uninteresting piece of human garbage and is therefore on your ignore list.

Thread Information