Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Facebook is blowing up with crazies wanting to boycott Chinese products. How many of you are on the boycott bandwagon?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We ain't got the guts. Every time we'd get some momentum MSM would shoot us down like dogs.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We ain't got the guts. Every time we'd get some momentum MSM would shoot us down like dogs.
    You want the economy to get another stab in the back?
    Yes, boycott EVERYTHING from China and we won’t need a virus to shut down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Facebook is blowing up with crazies wanting to boycott Chinese products. How many of you are on the boycott bandwagon?
    Lol
    People before made in USA 4 dollars more
    Made in China 4 cheaper
    Bought china

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Globalizing Capitalists have moved their production to China and elsewhere to amass more Capital, ing Labor

but America venerates Capitalists and Capitalism as Capitalists Americans deeper and harder every day

China has USA by the balls, like Pootin has Trash by the balls.

USA gonna stop buying iPhones?

Ranking the Goods Most Traded Between the U.S. and China

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/vis...-us-and-china/

ALL the major power tool mfrs now have their product made in China

As usual, xenophobes, jingoists, racists, chauvinists jerking themselves off and ming up dry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tried a pair of Beats headphones, knowing I could return them.
    Sure enough, poser rap guy, Apple and China got the headphones back and I got my money back. Now I'm gonna get some real headphones.

Hmmmn are Sony or Bose made outside of China?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tried a pair of Beats headphones, knowing I could return them.
    Sure enough, poser rap guy, Apple and China got the headphones back and I got my money back. Now I'm gonna get some real headphones.

Hmmmn are Sony or Bose made outside of China?
    Are you going to include the parts used to make the head phones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    per google
    "Bose's products are manufactured in the United States, Mexico, China and Malaysia." Of course they don't say what %

Sony it says Made in Japan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went on line to get some water filters for my refrigerator.
    The website had lots of choices.
    I asked the well run chat service which one(s) were not made in China.
    The chat dude/dudess said they are all made in China.
    I could not find a filter that was not made in China.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bose sold out or at least partnered up) to Apple who long ago sold out to the s?
    Phuck that.

"Apple's online store listed a total of 17 Bose products, including a range of SoundLink Bluetooth speakers, and its popular QuietComfort series of noise-canceling headphones." -Apple Insider.

Looks like I gotta hope Sony is strictly Japanese. Unless you guys have a kick ass US made headphone. There's a thread on headphones 2020.
    Update: Phucking A.
    "Because Sony headphones are definitely made in China." Quora.com
    Last edited by Fabbs; 05-07-2020 at 05:49 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am. But like I said, the typical Walmart Cletus will post all his cute Facebook memes with "China Lied, People Died" and crying Bald Eagles, and he'll still sell out to pick up a TCL 4K television for 199.99.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm down to boycott everything having to do with Zionism & Israel. I'm on that bandwagon tbh.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boycott everything made in China and you'll REALLY feel the effects of the massive hyper-inflation that's happened over the past few decades tbh.

imagine paying $50 for an ordinary plastic sterilite container... oh and by the way kids, here's 10 hugs for christmas this year because we couldn't afford oppressively priced toys for you after spending $2500 to replace the family room tv

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm down to boycott everything having to do with Zionism & Israel. I'm on that bandwagon tbh.
    I hope Israel comes up with the boogievirus cure.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Israel comes up with the boogievirus cure.
    They already have. Problem, reaction and solution. That's how Zionists run the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boycott everything made in China and you'll REALLY feel the effects of the massive hyper-inflation that's happened over the past few decades tbh.

imagine paying $50 for an ordinary plastic sterilite container... oh and by the way kids, here's 10 hugs for christmas this year because we couldn't afford oppressively priced toys for you after spending $2500 to replace the family room tv
    China isn't the only "cheap" manufacturing game in town. Vietnam, India, and Central America (Intel manufactures in Costa Rica) are viable alternatives. Even Mexico. Sony used to make their Trinitron tube TVs there for the US market. And many auto makers have plants in Mexico.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You want the economy to get another stab in the back?
    Yes, boycott EVERYTHING from China and we won’t need a virus to shut down.
    If it were Clinton in there you'd be calling for their in' Chinese heads on a platter, with no regard for economic impact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    India is definitely gearing up to steal biz from China. Hopefully all the extended car warranty guys get better jobs in manufacturing.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need to count up the FB friends who have posted conspiracy videos. 's hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have some "Made in the USA" stickers that were made in China.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're boycotting made in china you won't have a device able to go on the internet to tell people you're doing that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it were Clinton in there you'd be calling for their in' Chinese heads on a platter, with no regard for economic impact.
    So you can tell me the influence of China's manufactured goods bought by the US in the 90s vs. China now?

I would guess it was much less but why dont you look it up and give the board a treatise on the difference.

And why you think I thought lying Dollar Bill Clinton was such a great dude I have no clue...
    What I do know is we have a complete crank now, thats what I know for certain.
    Im not laying down and dying for any president we have had while I have been cognizant of whats going on.
    Thats horribly different than your Davie Crockett scenarios of dying for the Orange Clown.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans are now demonizing China

— but many Trump cabinet members have gotten rich off the Chinese government

These officials include Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the nation’s leading foreign policy official,

and Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, whose family company got a unique clearance from Beijing to reopen a factory in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic.

“Donald Trump can pretend to act tough when the cameras are on,

but for decades, he and his cabinet personally profited and contributed to China’s global rise —

shipping American jobs overseas and taking Chinese Communist Party state-sanctioned cash,”

“When the coronavirus outbreak began,

it should come as no surprise that Trump’s knee-jerk reaction was to trust and then praise China

instead of preparing for the pandemic,”

The American Bridge do ent inverts the administration’s story,

laying out in detail a history of personal business interests of

Pompeo,
    DeVos,
    Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao,
    Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross and
    Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue.

Here are some key points.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/republicans-are-now-demonizing-china-but-many-trump-cabinet-members-have-gotten-rich-off-the-chinese-government/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4527

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Was really looking forward to Trump getting “tough on China”, sucks that it’s never going to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    per google
    "Bose's products are manufactured in the United States, Mexico, China and Malaysia." Of course they don't say what %

Sony it says Made in Japan.
    Love my old school US made bose speakers. Got cubes on my surround sound and a kickass suitcase Bose bass thumper. Damn. Wish I still had the stereo rig I had in college. Bose 901s on the back channel and JBL century's on the front pushed by 600 watts of Macintosh tube amplifiers. Threw too many parties where I didnt know everyone and some dirtbag ripped me off while I was in class.

Thread Information