My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesnt understand asymptomatic transmission
    vaccinated people who test positive and are asymptomatic are still breakthrough cases

breakthrough case =/= symptomatic case

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don't know that cases only exist when someone gets tested and it's positive? And that they only get tested because they were either exposed or they have symptoms?

Surely you're not this daft.
    nobody ever claimed this. you are shadowboxing, as usual, with nary a point to make, as usual

somebody who is vaccinated and catches covid, is asymptomatic, never got tested... is still a breakthrough case of covid-19. we already know that the amount of confirmed covid cases is a lot lower than the actual amount of covid cases because of the asymptomatic cases that never get tested. that doesnt change the fact that vaccinated people are less likely to catch even an asymptomatic case of covid-19

the NFL is actually a good case study of this, where they have regular testing for both vaccinated and unvaccinated players, symptomatic or not, and unvaccinated players were far more likely to test positive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesnt understand asymptomatic transmission
    *Risitas

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DaftMC

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Fake news according to cdc and cnn
    I literally gave you CDC links.

Stop being a liar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tick tock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    vaccinated people who test positive and are asymptomatic are still breakthrough cases

breakthrough case =/= symptomatic case
    CDC is not tracking non hospitalized brakthrough cases. Theres nondata os asymptomatic vaxed spread. Thanks to cdc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I literally gave you CDC links.

Stop being a liar.
    You called it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because spurraider21 is on your ignore list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody ever claimed this. you are shadowboxing, as usual, with nary a point to make, as usual

somebody who is vaccinated and catches covid, is asymptomatic, never got tested... is still a breakthrough case of covid-19. we already know that the amount of confirmed covid cases is a lot lower than the actual amount of covid cases because of the asymptomatic cases that never get tested. that doesnt change the fact that vaccinated people are less likely to catch even an asymptomatic case of covid-19

the NFL is actually a good case study of this, where they have regular testing for both vaccinated and unvaccinated players, symptomatic or not, and unvaccinated players were far more likely to test positive
    You said "breakthrough cases". The word "cases" is important. This is why the CDC originally advised against mask usage, not enough "cases" and they're too short sighted to realize that cases only exist when people have been tested and recorded as having tested positive. It doesn't mean people aren't still spreading it just because they aren't a "breakthrough case". Maybe stop using the term "cases" to mean anyone infected. That's not how the CDC uses it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaccinated people with breakthrough COVID cases are equally likely to spread it while contagious as unvaccinated people. But vaccinated people are (1) less likely to get COVID*, and (2) contagious for less time**. So overall, it is false to say vaccinated people transmit the virus as much as unvaccinated people.

It's like saying drinking and driving doesn't matter because a sober driver is just as likely to kill someone in a crash at 90mph as a drunk driver. You're purposefully leaving out important variables to push a dishonest narrative.

* Source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ugh-cases.html
    ** Source https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...a-variant.html
    Wrong

"just as much" is volume, not time unless you say "how much time". If tehy are "equally as likely to spread it" then they are shedding "just as much" as the other. You said so yourself.

You folks need to stop trying to trick the terms. This isn't "I want to be a lawyer".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said "breakthrough cases". The word "cases" is important. This is why the CDC originally advised against mask usage, not enough "cases" and they're too short sighted to realize that cases only exist when people have been tested and recorded as having tested positive. It doesn't mean people aren't still spreading it just because they aren't a "breakthrough case". Maybe stop using the term "cases" to mean anyone infected. That's not how the CDC uses it.
    confirmed cases only exist when they're testing. but we know the actual amount of cases is higher than the amount of confirmed cases. this is why people tended to track positivity rates as well.

somebody who is asymptomatic, has covid, but hasnt taken a test (and therefore hasnt tested positive) is still a breakthrough case. just not one that we can record/confirm. and it is true that vaccinated carriers of delta are about as likely as unvaccinated carriers of delta to spread it to others.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wrong

"just as much" is volume, not time unless you say "how much time". If tehy are "equally as likely to spread it" then they are shedding "just as much" as the other. You said so yourself.

You folks need to stop trying to trick the terms. This isn't "I want to be a lawyer".
    When time is less, so is volume.

For example, if you and hater are both equally likely to be full of when you post, but hater posts 10x as much as you do, you don't post bull in equal amounts.

Vaccinated people don't spread the virus as much as unvaccinated. Period. You're doctoring the variables to semen shield for assholes just because you hate it when I'm right.
    Last edited by Adam Lambert; 09-10-2021 at 07:02 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All correct. Biden's right, hater's wrong.
    Called it!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong

Yes, you're not the one being deliberately obtuse and contradictory here, everyone else is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Medicare bills for unvaccinated surpass $2 billion for June and July alone

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2051437

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another bag Repug hole state

Tennessee schools have already had 8 teachers and 2 students die of COVID-19

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2051291

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    another bag Repug hole state

Tennessee schools have already had 8 teachers and 2 students die of COVID-19

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2051291
    I'll tote it to mother er Biden's side of the COVID Death Ledger.

Thanks, fart face.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Lower the boom, boomster.

Of a Friday evening...

Testify!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maddow goes off on Idaho doctor who calls vaccine mandates ‘needle rape’ as hospitalizations soar

Maddow highlighted the beliefs of Ryan Cole, a conspiracy theorist doctor just appointed to oversee a major health board in Idaho as the COVID-19 pandemic rages out of control in the state.

"He says we should call the CDC the 'Ministry of Truth,'

because they're like the propaganda arm of the fictional totalitarian regime in the novel 1984," said Maddow.

"He says COVID vaccines must be, quote, 'stopped.'

He calls vaccines a, quote, 'poisonous attack on our population that needs to stop now.'

He has also advocated for the use of the horse deworming medication ivermectin

they pleaded people to stop using it because it's easy to OD on it and make yourself very ill.

This is how the local NPR station in Boise headlined their article.

The central health district, quote, they call COVID-19 vaccine 'needle rape,' as he did, in fact, call it that."

https://www.rawstory.com/rachel-maddow-ryan-cole-idaho

hole Idaho, proud home to fascist militias.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lower the boom, boomster.

Of a Friday evening...

Testify!!!
    They're gonna herd us in to Wal-Marts one of these days.

Thread Information