Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he settled, and everything’s done, and there are no criminal charges, then why WOULDNT we bring him back… athletes have gotten in trouble for worse. Bring him back and let’s get this tank show on the road.
    You people need to move on. He’s history as a a Spur. If they thought there was a redemption path, they would have suspended him, not waived him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really difficult to see him back in NBA. He does not even demonstrate to be a competent role player consistently, before he was cut

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really difficult to see him back in NBA. He does not even demonstrate to be a competent role player consistently, before he was cut
    He showed a solid skill set and this team mismanaged it by trying to pigeon hole into a position he had no business playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s be real here: if Primo was good right now he would already be back in the Association.
    He is not good. What we saw was promise and some skills and potential.
    He still needs a lot of development to unlock that potential and now I’m not sure he’ll ever get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s be real here: if Primo was good right now he would already be back in the Association.
    He is not good. What we saw was promise and some skills and potential.
    He still needs a lot of development to unlock that potential and now I’m not sure he’ll ever get it.
    Then again he's only 19 with advanced skills. You guys sound like we're talking about a 26 yr old guy.

We were excited with Sochan playing great. Well Prino has occasionally played well, also at 19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He showed a solid skill set and this team mismanaged it by trying to pigeon hole into a position he had no business playing.
    Then again he's only 19 with advanced skills. You guys sound like we're talking about a 26 yr old guy.

We were excited with Sochan playing great. Well Prino has occasionally played well, also at 19.
    Joshua Primo blames alleged indecent exposure to doc on wardrobe mishap (nypost.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Classic lawyer influenced doublespeak:

“I’ve been seeking help to deal with previous trauma I suffered and will now take this time to focus on my mental health treatment more fully."

But also, nothing weird happened. Nope, nothing out of the ordinary at all.

Thread Information