Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...b-at-his-home/

Matt Schaub may soon be leaving Houston. Right about now, he probably wants to.According to SportsRadio 610, fans confronted Schaub at his home on Tuesday evening.
    “A fan went to his house and told him off,” a source close to law enforcement told The Fred and Ted Show. Another fan allegedly took pictures of Schaub’s family and posted them on Facebook.
    The persons left before police arrived. Schaub reportedly contacted NFL Security.
    It goes without saying that the fans crossed a line that always should be respected. Still, the zeal and passion the NFL conjures in its fans can lead to extreme cases like this. The league, its teams, and law enforcement need to be ready to take aggressive action when necessary to protect players, coaches, executives, and their families — and to prosecutors need to be ready to enforce any and all laws that may be broken by fans who take it too far.
    What the is wrong with people? It's a damned game.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    benefactor's been su iously absent tonight.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Schaub's not bad, he definitely got that team some wins when they were not as good as the more recent teams, but I've never seen that guy as a big time QB and it's really helped him that he's had players like Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels to throw to. They've been a lot better the last few seasons because Foster emerged and a running game that produces will make it easier for any QB to look good. Not surprised fans are going to his house.

Cowboy fan is probably real close to doing this to Romo, although I've been saying "I told you so" on that guy like literally since right before he ed up the snap in Seattle. Like seriously. Right before he ed up and then almost un ed up on that field goal try, I said "Romo's gonna this up." I'm almost as proud of that as I am my Jessica Simpson troll killing the 18-0 Patriots.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    They were way over the line. They have to be the biggest jerks in
    Houston. I'm glad he called the cops on the assholes.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    We take 'err footbawl serrouslee herr in Tecksus!

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    thats worse than the kyle williams death threats

thats worse than the kyle williams death threats
    Fa sho, i had dat newcastlekeg arrested 2 years ago n he aint been back since

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...b-at-his-home/

What the is wrong with people? It's a damned game.
    They have no damn life and don't realize it's a game. I am seriously in awe of idiot adults acting like this over a ing game, period.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    As much as I on Schaub, I don't blame him as much as I do Kubiak. Still crossed the line.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

They have no damn life and don't realize it's a game. I am seriously in awe of idiot adults acting like this over a ing game, period.
    This. Dwight Howard is pretty much a lock to get murdered this year when the idiots of Houston watch the Rockets do jack in the Playoffs.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    He was already there when I drove by tbh...yelling and waving his flabby arms like a re . Horrible execution. My plan was much better.
    Cowboy fan is probably real close to doing this to Romo, although I've been saying "I told you so" on that guy like literally since right before he ed up the snap in Seattle. Like seriously. Right before he ed up and then almost un ed up on that field goal try, I said "Romo's gonna this up." I'm almost as proud of that as I am my Jessica Simpson troll killing the 18-0 Patriots.
    ...don't be so sure. I've had more Cowboys fans defend him this week than blame him. It's amazing how many STILL think he is an elite QB in this league and will really lead them somewhere someday

500 yards
    wouldn't even be in position to win if not for Romo
    but Romo can't play defense

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

This. Dwight Howard is pretty much a lock to get murdered this year when the idiots of Houston watch the Rockets do jack in the Playoffs.
    No one is gonna act like that over basketball.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    ing losers

500 yards
    wouldn't even be in position to win if not for Romo
    but Romo can't play defense
    Except it's true

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    What does it matter that it's true? Neither team defended well. Both QB's had big games.

Romo threw into triple coverage in the final two minutes on his own end of the field...game over...just like the many times before that he has ed up late in close games and cost them the W. Stats and copouts don't mean when the underlying issue is he's simply not a winner.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No one is gonna act like that over basketball.
    Never say never. Hating on their own stars seems to be pretty popular there.

What does it matter that it's true? Neither team defended well. Both QB's had big games.

Romo threw into triple coverage in the final two minutes on his own end of the field...game over...just like the many times before that he has ed up late in close games and cost them the W. Stats and copouts don't mean when the underlying issue is he's simply not a winner.
    It's true. It's obvious Romo gets nervous under pressure. IMO he is scared less of the looming media scrutiny, and when he is facing a scenario that is clearly in his hands, he loses his comfort zone. The botched play against Seattle in the playoffs was the equivalent of him being raped, I really think that play has ruined him mentally. Pressure always makes love to Romo in a critical situation. Every ing time.
    Last edited by DJR210; 10-09-2013 at 08:31 AM.

and this is why our country is . instead of confronting the ty, selfish people that screw us over, he confronts some guy who plays a children's game for a living.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    david carr was much worse.

but damn, this makes it difficult for cowboys fans who want to convert.

still on the fence, tbh.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Never say never. Hating on their own stars seems to be pretty popular there.

It's true. It's obvious Romo gets nervous under pressure. IMO he is scared less of the looming media scrutiny, and when he is facing a scenario that is clearly in his hands, he loses his comfort zone. The botched play against Seattle in the playoffs was the equivalent of him being raped, I really think that play has ruined him mentally. Pressure always makes love to Romo in a critical situation. Every ing time.
    So what were the other incidents? Didn't know one or two guys represents everyone.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

I agree with that, but there's nothing better out there. Most QBs don't even have that stat factor to get them to that point of choking. I would love it if Schaub played out of his mind for just the first 3 quarters

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    it's not a good time to be a houston pro sport fan. astrs suck . texans are going down like the Colombia. the rockets seem like a good bet but it's led by a bitter asian male muddling his way through life, a quitter, and a guy that will be played into the ground by April.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    it's not a good time to be a houston pro sport fan. astrs suck . texans are going down like the Colombia. the rockets seem like a good bet but it's led by a bitter asian male muddling his way through life, a quitter, and a guy that will be played into the ground by April.
    Rockets are the only hope my

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So what were the other incidents?
    Are you seriously trying to dispute the fact that Romo has choked in several big games?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Are you seriously trying to dispute the fact that Romo has choked in several big games?
    No. I mean hating on stars

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No. I mean hating on stars
    I see. I am not referencing other incidents, I'm in San Antonio and don't keep up with Houston. Was specifically referring to Schaub. I'm referencing the amount of different sources in Houston that are jumping on board with the hate as if there isn't 10-11 games left in the season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rockets are the only hope my
    which is why houstonfan is rioting and trying to kill schaub.

Thread Information