My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expect this type of BS from trump.

To hear some people tell it -- including a handful of prominent Republicans, such as members of President Trump's family and supporters like former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell -- you might think that Democrats were using dead people to steal Michigan's Electoral College votes from Trump.

CNN examined 50 of the more than 14,000 names on the list by taking the first 25 names on the list and then 25 more picked at random. We ran the names through Michigan's Voter Information database to see if they requested or returned a ballot. We then checked the names against publicly available records to see if they were indeed dead.

Of the 50, 37 were indeed dead and had not voted, according to the voter information database. Five people out of the 50 had voted -- and they are all still alive, according to public records accessed by CNN. The remaining eight are also alive but didn't vote.
    The sample CNN reviewed is not representative, but the trend was clear -- not a single one of the names examined was of a dead person voting.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/08/tech/...ing/index.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expect this type of BS from trump.

To hear some people tell it -- including a handful of prominent Republicans, such as members of President Trump's family and supporters like former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell -- you might think that Democrats were using dead people to steal Michigan's Electoral College votes from Trump.

CNN examined 50 of the more than 14,000 names on the list by taking the first 25 names on the list and then 25 more picked at random. We ran the names through Michigan's Voter Information database to see if they requested or returned a ballot. We then checked the names against publicly available records to see if they were indeed dead.

Of the 50, 37 were indeed dead and had not voted, according to the voter information database. Five people out of the 50 had voted -- and they are all still alive, according to public records accessed by CNN. The remaining eight are also alive but didn't vote.
    The sample CNN reviewed is not representative, but the trend was clear -- not a single one of the names examined was of a dead person voting.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/08/tech/...ing/index.html
    This guy triggert

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And foldren in for the fold, like clock work.

You upset trump got schlonged foldren?

Does it hurt?

This guy triggert

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And foldren in for the fold, like clock work.

You upset trump got schlonged foldren?

Does it hurt?
    Does what hurt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another fold, smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have to ask what hurts, it must be numb and folded.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have to ask what hurts, it must be numb and folded.

You didn't answer. You fold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer. You fold.
    foldren folds again

Thread Information