Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At first glance Im on the fence on this one nigas. I always said USA is not as stupid as starting a hot war with Iran but seems my expectations of US stupidity were lacking

It seems this General was a hero for Iran vs ISIS and helped Shias in Iraq as well as main person in charge of coordination with Hezbolla in Syria and Lebanon and Houthis in Yemen.

But also seems this general eould travel freely and without any fear around middle east. I believe he truly believed in his diplomatic immunity. He was actualky traveling to Iraq from Lebanon in a regular plane and was picked up by Iraq diplomatic security vehicles qnd forces which means US also murdered legit Iraqi security forces.

The more and more I read seems this is a huge deal as another level has been set by USA. Diplomats from either side are now open season. I think this was a huge up. I still dont think will be an open war. Iran is too smart to get baited. But any american diplomat or not remotely close to the ME is in huge danger and needs to run home now

more likely responses from Iran:
    - american citizens diplomats killed
    - saudi arabia fire bombed again
    - lebanon barracks style bombing planning

all will be done through Iran proxies and under cover as not to start a legit war

oh and Iraq must kick out all USA personel from their land immediately if they have any self respect at all and if they want to be considered an actual country. this would actualky be the biggest blow to USA. they will practically lose Iraq as base. but maybe Iraqis are true pussies after all
    Last edited by hater; 01-03-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pompeo: “deep state usa intel good now- this action stopped an imminent attack”

pompeo five minutes later: “imminent? - well ...the guy was getting close to planning an attack...someday”

this is a DISTRACTION from a criminal who is on trial and is guilty-

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah pompeo is in damage control. I dont think these idiots really thought out this one very well

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater, apparently DMC, DarrinS and Chris disagree with you on this one.

There is hope. Sooner or later the truth always prevails. Most of the world knows the war on terror is a fraud. Only brainwashed American blind patriots believe otherwise.

The rest of the world knows that America and Israel are the agressors.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah pompeo is in damage control. I dont think these idiots really thought out this one very well
    here is a plan that you will soon see:

republicans will begin to parrot this: “how can dems want a trial right now when dear leader is so busy with those evil-doers in Iran?” “We need to end this sham trial so dear leader can defend the usa!”

DISTRACTION

you know like trump (projecting) tweeting a few years ago about obama starting a war with Iran to win an election!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here is a plan that you will soon see:

republicans will begin to parrot this: “how can dems want a trial right now when dear leader is so busy with those evil-doers in Iran?” “We need to end this sham trial so dear leader can defend the usa!”

DISTRACTION

you know like trump (projecting) tweeting a few years ago about obama starting a war with Iran to win an election!
    sure but Iran knows the US election calendars as well.

they will time their responses according to this calendar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater, apparently DMC, DarrinS and Chris disagree with you on this one.

There is hope. Sooner or later the truth always prevails. Most of the world knows the war on terror is a fraud. Only brainwashed American blind patriots believe otherwise.

The rest of the world knows that America and Israel are the agressors.

disagree with what that it was a stupid move? most likely these geniuses also agreed with Iraq war wmds and arfhan war. and vietnam while were at it

there will always be tribalistic nationalistic cheerleaders that fail to see the big picture

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disagree with what that it was a stupid move? most likely these geniuses also agreed with Iraq war wmds and arfhan war. and vietnam while were at it

there will always be tribalistic nationalistic cheerleaders that fail to see the big picture
    Blind patriotism. Preach it!

"You're either with us or against us."

- George W. Bush

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh btw question for the resident snowflake stillwithher russia hoaxers...

is Trump still a Putin puppet? given that he killed a top general of a Russian ally?

dont forget it was Soleiman who traveled to Russia to convince Putin o enter Syria theatre.

hows that Russia hoax going nigas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At first glance Im on the fence on this one nigas. I always said USA is not as stupid as starting a hot war with Iran but seems my expectations of US stupidity were lacking

It seems this General was a hero for Iran vs ISIS and helped Shias in Iraq as well as main person in charge of coordination with Hezbolla in Syria and Lebanon and Houthis in Yemen.

But also seems this general eould travel freely and without any fear around middle east. I believe he truly believed in his diplomatic immunity. He was actualky traveling to Iraq from Lebanon in a regular plane and was picked up by Iraq diplomatic security vehicles qnd forces which means US also murdered legit Iraqi security forces.

The more and more I read seems this is a huge deal as another level has been set by USA. Diplomats from either side are now open season. I think this was a huge up. I still dont think will be an open war. Iran is too smart to get baited. But any american diplomat or not remotely close to the ME is in huge danger and needs to run home now

more likely responses from Iran:

all will be done through Iran proxies and under cover as not to start a legit war

oh and Iraq must kick out all USA personel from their land immediately if they have any self respect at all and if they want to be considered an actual country. this would actualky be the biggest blow to USA. they will practically lose Iraq as base. but maybe Iraqis are true pussies after all
    Appreciate the thoughtful post.

If the US doesn't get out, regardless whether we're asked to, we could "find ourselves" in another hot war in Iraq. it might happen quickly, no politician or party can afford the peception that they carry water for the US.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh btw question for the resident snowflake stillwithher russia hoaxers...

is Trump still a Putin puppet? given that he killed a top general of a Russian ally?

dont forget it was Soleiman who traveled to Russia to convince Putin o enter Syria theatre.

hows that Russia hoax going nigas?
    uh

pompeo just spoke to lavrov and probably said “mission accomplished, boss”

you think putin is faithful to iran?
    to the usa?

to anyone?

hahahahaha!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin is no savior. He's another Zionist Jew loving worshipper. If Bibi gives the order to not defend and protect Iran, Putin will obey. Just like he didn't do when Gaddafi got taken down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh

pompeo just spoke to lavrov and probably said “mission accomplished, boss”

you think putin is faithful to iran?
    to the usa?

to anyone?

hahahahaha!
    what does Russia have to gain from killing their allys top general who assists them in Syria??

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like hater might finally get his WWVI.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin is no savior. He's another Zionist Jew loving worshipper. If Bibi gives the order to not defend and protect Iran, Putin will obey. Just like he didn't do when Gaddafi got taken down.

people forget most Israelis come originalky from Russia and still have ties with each other. if you notice Russia talks to everyone in the world and alm are treated in a similiar manner.

Russia has no enemies if you really think about it. its a brilliant move by both Putin and Lavrov eventhough yes sometimes it might seem they are soft on Israel

whos the most stable fair superpower in the world right now? its Russia by miles

and they will get even more power as they will be the mediator between Iran and USA

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what does Russia have to gain from killing their allys top general who assists them in Syria??

i dont know

but why is pompeo on the phone reporting to lavrov

when neither pompeo nor trump are addressing the american people yet?

priorities?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont know

but why is pompeo on the phone reporting to lavrov

when neither pompeo nor trump are addressing the american people yet?

priorities?
    Popoopoo is on the phone with Lavrov because he is in damage control and the Russians are the only ones who could chill the Iranians.

again why would Russia kill their allys top general who assists them in Syria?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people forget most Israelis come originalky from Russia and still have ties with each other. if you notice Russia talks to everyone in the world and alm are treated in a similiar manner.

Russia has no enemies if you really think about it. its a brilliant move by both Putin and Lavrov eventhough yes sometimes it might seem they are soft on Israel

whos the most stable fair superpower in the world right now? its Russia by miles

and they will get even more power as they will be the mediator between Iran and USA
    The communists and Bolshevik elites were Jews. Anti-semitism laws in Russia are much worst than the US. Looks like things haven't changed much since the Soviet Union IMO. Just freedom of religion about the only thing that changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The communists and Bolshevik elites were Jews. Anti-semitism laws in Russia are much worst than the US. Looks like things haven't changed much since the Soviet Union IMO. Just freedom of religion about the only thing that changed.
    you cannot just shut out the jews and expect to be any kind of successful country

come on now. wake up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you cannot just shut out the jews and expect to be any kind of successful country

come on now. wake up
    I'm not saying to shut off the Jews. Just remove all anti-semitism laws and let everyone criticize them ers. You can to prison in Russia or Europe in general for denying the Holocaust. We are getting there.

Strip all the Zionist Jews and Jewish supremacists of their power.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright Adolph

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like hater might finally get his WWVI.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not saying to shut off the Jews. Just remove all anti-semitism laws and let everyone criticize them ers. You can to prison in Russia or Europe in general for denying the Holocaust. We are getting there.

Strip all the Zionist Jews and Jewish supremacists of their power.
    Russia lost 20 million ppl in the war which generated the holocaust

can you really blame them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appreciate the thoughtful post.

If the US doesn't get out, regardless whether we're asked to, we could "find ourselves" in another hot war in Iraq. it might happen quickly, no politician or party can afford the peception that they carry water for the US.
    This will escalate dangerously.

Trumps general ignorance and incompetence is low cost when you are just letting industry lobbyists pollute more, but this is much higher stakes.

The right's messiah is so full of himself, and so out of touch with reality that the odds of this ending well are a lot lower than I would like.

haters possible actions are about what we should expect
    My black swan guess is that Iran will carry out it's own assassination of an active duty American general officer. Expect planning and targeting to take a month or two.

More likely is that they will simply underscore their ability to shut down the Straight of Hormuz. Attacking minor US naval assets, seizing a few sailors, or oil shipping would seem to be the most measured response.

Mining the straight would expose some serious US weakness. Remember the propublica's articles on naval readiness? Our minesweeping capacity is laughable for the same reasons.

“The companies that used to make a variety of spare parts no longer exist,” the reporters added. “A sailor recently aboard one ship said the sonar meant to detect mines was so imprecise that in training exercises it flagged dishwashers, crab traps and cars on the ocean floor as potential bombs.”

Minesweeper USS Devastator with the hull number MCM 6 was non-operational for so long that sailors jokingly referred to her as “Building 6,” since she never moved.
    https://www.propublica.org/article/i...hers-car-parts

Thread Information