Page 66 of 257 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 6404
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100Ks of EVIDENCE rape kits unprocessed nationwide

Toxic male law enforcement doesn't take women and rape seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote.
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well don't blame others when nobody believes you when you decide to tell your drunken story right before someone is about to get a prestigious position in life. There is motive for people to lie. She didn't even tell her friends. She was drunk and now after pondering her memory is back. Not even her friends trust her at this point. So if you want to be biased then trust the story. I'm sure many people trusted that story the DNC string pullers ran about Bernie not being in civil rights protest. Even denying that a picture of him was actually him. That happens because there reason to cloud the waters. Combine everything and it's not really a trustworthy incident.
    you seem to have an axe to grind with women who disclose past sexual assaults. maybe you should reflect on why that is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The smearing of the FBI is ridiculous and unwarranted, IMO. There's zero basis to conclude they did anything wrong with that particular investigation (and I'm not even defending Hillary here).

They conduct hundreds of investigations in any given year, most of them to the highest standards. They're not perfect and they're not angels, but this idea that they're not competent to carry out investigations is ridiculous.

And yes, it would've avoided the public hearing circus. The FBI conduct their investigations in private, then announce the results publicly.
    I am speaking of highly politicized investigations where either side have interest in. You don't think there was anything wrong with the immunity handed out to Hillary people, to the smashing of cel phones and bleach bitting of computers, the writing exoneration letter before subject was interviewed?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you seem to have an axe to grind with women who disclose past sexual assaults. maybe you should reflect on why that is.
    He hates women because Bernie wasn't actually a Democrat or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    makes sense

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    *ding*

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Avenatti Has Multiple Witnesses That

Brett Kavanaugh Participated In Gang Rapes

Attorney Michael Avenatti has multiple witnesses willing to testify that Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge participated in the drugging and gang raping of women at DC house parties in the 1980s.

Avenatti released his email to Mike Davis, Chief Counsel for Nominations for U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary which gave details on the new allegations:

<email image>

it is about to get so much worse for Republicans.

The
    new witnesses should be enough to sink Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination. If any of these gang rapes happened in Maryland, that state has no statute of limitations on rape and sexual assault.

This is information that must be delivered to the American people. Any other victims, witnesses, or representatives of these individuals can not sit by and let Chuck Grassley and the Republican men on the Senate Judiciary Committee
    push through the nomination of a potential sexual predator to the Supreme Court.

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/09...iticus+USA+%29

ing America! What's Not to Ridicule?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defense mechanism

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    only here to talk about me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘They treated women like meat’: Mark Judge’s college girlfriend calls him out for down-playing Georgetown Prep culture

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/tre...e+Raw+Story%29

Remember the Yale yell? "No Means Yes, Yes Means Anal"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looks like the gang rape type, tbh. Thanks Avenatti

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only here to talk about me.
    We can talk about Hillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am speaking of highly politicized investigations where either side have interest in. You don't think there was anything wrong with the immunity handed out to Hillary people, to the smashing of cel phones and bleach bitting of computers, the writing exoneration letter before subject was interviewed?
    The FBI has only been doing their job for 110 years, including vetting candidates to all sorts of political positions. They're obviously not infallible, no ins ution is, but we can certainly ascertain that the number of scandals during that tenure has been infinitesimal.

As far as that investigation, or any other, I don't have any reason or fact to mistrust their judgement. I can have an opinion of whether something is right or wrong, but an opinion doesn't a fact make. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'm just not going to go off their word to harm someone else. I displayed very clearly why that is the case and you reduced it to "axe to grind with women". That's a ridiculous statement to make after a comment explaining the many factors involved.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We can talk about Hillary.
    Sure, what do you want to say about Hillary for distraction purposes in the Kavanaugh thread?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "the immunity handed out to Hillary people"

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CDC: Nearly 1 in 5 Women Raped.” “One in Five U.S. Women Has Been Raped: CDC Survey.” These alarming headlines were typical of the coverage of last week’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report on sexual and intimate violence in the United States. The CDC study—the second in two years—seems to support a radical feminist narrative that has been gaining mainstream attention recently: that modern America is a “rape culture” saturated with misogynistic violence. But a closer look at the data, obtained from telephone surveys done in 2011, yields a far more complex picture and raises some surprising question about gender, victimization, and bias.
    Both critics and supporters of the CDC’s methodology note the striking disparity between CDC figures and the Justice Department’s crime statistics based on the National Crime Victimization Survey (which includes crimes unreported to the police). While the CDC estimates that nearly 2 million adult American women were raped in 2011 and nearly 6.7 million suffered some other form of sexual violence, the NCVS estimate for that year was 238,000 rapes and sexual assaults.
    http://time.com/3393442/cdc-rape-numbers/

Can you explain this article? The cdc concluded 1 in 5 women have been raped in the US. In order to come to that number they calculated in 2011 that 2mil women were raped and 6.7 million suffered from other sexual violence. Then they use your source that states there was only 238,000 rapes and sexual assaults that year which is 8.5 million less than the CDC but you are claiming 1 in 6 women have still been raped? So I'm not sure how that difference can exist and the end result be the same. Also if you don't mind taking a screen shot of where your source says 1 in 6 women that would be great.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan has to argue against the very existence of rape as a thing to protect a political appointment.
    Strawman

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You said there were no men who raped women. It was stupid, but that was what you said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People pretending this isn’t 100% political

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you read what you linked? The numbers included in it actually back up the contention that rape go grossly unreported (under 50% of them).
    I wasn't commenting on that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    People pretending this isn’t 100% political
    So all the women are definitely lying, Darrin?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said there were no men who raped women. It was stupid, but that was what you said.
    No, I was stating nobody because the numbers are inflated. Therefore the difference would be "nobody".

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably a miscommunication there but that was what I was stating.

Thread Information