Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman's book.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirks_Finale probably things birth of a nation is an American historical fact as well.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rodman had a bunch of problems - -honesty was never one of them.

Shocking that spur fan doesn't want to believe that David was a timid beta

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman had a bunch of problems - -honesty was never one of them.

Shocking that spur fan doesn't want to believe that David was a timid beta
    Rodman had a known history of lying to make himself look better than he is. I’m surprised a mavs fan, who actually signed on to him based on one of those lies, didn’t know

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rodman had a known history of lying to make himself look better than he is. I’m surprised a mavs fan, who actually signed on to him based on one of those lies, didn’t know
    He was a 38 y/o publicity stunt with us that lasted like 5 minutes. We were involved in a youth movement and he was a disruptor. Same guy as with the Spurs and Bulls, only we didn't have the Vet leadership to control him.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    ambchang wont admit it but deep down he truly believes drob is the greatest basketball player to ever live, and that in hakeems situation he would have won 10+ consecutive championships while mike goes ringless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was a 38 y/o publicity stunt with us that lasted like 5 minutes. We were involved in a youth movement and he was a disruptor. Same guy as with the Spurs and Bulls, only we didn't have the Vet leadership to control him.
    He lied to get a contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ambchang wont admit it but deep down he truly believes drob is the greatest basketball player to ever live, and that in hakeems situation he would have won 10+ consecutive championships while mike goes ringless

When will you pull the “I’m not going to talk about this anymore because I’m right” schtick?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    When will you pull the “I’m not going to talk about this anymore because I’m right” schtick?
    when you start making up stats and blatantly lying

or when you pull the "I'll quote every sentence of your reply with an opposite response just for the sake of arguing" schtick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when you start making up stats and blatantly lying

or when you pull the "I'll quote every sentence of your reply with an opposite response just for the sake of arguing" schtick
    I’m sure you can quote every sentence of a reply with the same response to argue.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I’m sure you can quote every sentence of a reply with the same response to argue.
    neat

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mindf%%*ing your opponents. Lacking in today's game.

Mourning to Rodman: "You are a sick mother-effer"

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    literally a lie

the warriors lost the championship 2016, and its arguable the turning point was due to being mindscrewed by lebron and the cavs enforcing bully tactics in general

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Mourning to Rodman: "You are a sick mother-effer"

Rodman really got under Alonzo's skin.

Rodman had also trolled Brickowski (nice surname for NBA player btw) in 1996 Finals and iirc got under Kemp's skin too. It was fun to watch.

Btw how would Rodman's rebounding translate to today's era? Rodman often didn't contest opponents' shots and gambled for rebounds at expense of his defense. He could do it in 80's and 90's. Today? Doubt it. His rebounding declined in the playoffs too.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's good question. I'm not sure, since so many threes are launched now you have perimeter guys like Luka getting 9 per game. Rodman probably averages a little less with all the long rebounds, now.

Rodman really got under Alonzo's skin.

Rodman had also trolled Brickowski (nice surname for NBA player btw) in 1996 Finals and iirc got under Kemp's skin too. It was fun to watch.

Btw how would Rodman's rebounding translate to today's era? Rodman often didn't contest opponents' shots and gambled for rebounds at expense of his defense. He could do it in 80's and 90's. Today? Doubt it. His rebounding declined in the playoffs too.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, Steph being his usual beta self and folding when it matters had nothing to do with it.

It was all Lebron's masterful mindgames.

literally a lie

the warriors lost the championship 2016, and its arguable the turning point was due to being mindscrewed by lebron and the cavs enforcing bully tactics in general

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Yeah, Steph being his usual beta self and folding when it matters had nothing to do with it.

It was all Lebron's masterful mindgames.
    id say trolling draymond into doing something that would draw a needless technical, when he was knowingly one away from getting suspended was a pretty pivotal moment

and steph wasn't really considered a "beta" by many the way he is now perceived, until after that series. theres no question that lebron taking him on more frequently on individual defensive assignments, as well as giving him extra defensive attention as a help defender clearly affected steph

so yes, i think its fair to give lebron some credit for overcoming a team that overmatched his team by being mentally stronger than them, and inspiring his teammates (many of whom had reputations of being mentally weak at that time, such as kyrie, love, jr)

also lets not act like alonzo was some alpha or anything either, dude was the very definition of a beta, regardless of what rodman did to him.
    Last edited by Neo.; 07-26-2020 at 02:50 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking lebron has ever had any sort of upper hand mentally over his opponents

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking lebron has ever had any sort of upper hand mentally over his opponents
    He has steroids and the refs. Fanboys too, I guess.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    aside from 2010-11, he has pretty regularly had that upper hand. lebronto. lance blowing in his ear. kd. drose. atlanta. boston. detroit. washington. its funny how quickly people want to revise even recent history.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    aside from 2010-11, he has pretty regularly had that upper hand. lebronto. lance blowing in his ear. kd. drose. atlanta. boston. detroit. washington. its funny how quickly people want to revise even recent history.
    He didnt beat any of those teams mentally thats just not who he is tbh. its part of the reason he has had to team up with his buddies to win anything
    Last edited by 140; 07-26-2020 at 04:26 PM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He didnt beat any of those teams mentally thats just not who he is tbh. its part of the reason he has had to team up with his buddies to win anything
    He completely destroyed Toronto.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He completely destroyed Toronto.
    Probably the biggest mental midgets in NBA history? That Toronto? ok you can have that one not a particularly high bar to clear though

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Probably the biggest mental midgets in NBA history? That Toronto? ok you can have that one not a particularly high bar to clear though
    lol yet you're probably one of the people that exalts Jordan for mindscrewing john starks, who makes derozan seem as reliable as mariano rivera

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    then I suppose we should say dirk was mentally weak since he needed marion chandler and kidd, or that Shaq was mentally weak since he needed Kobe, or that Kobe was mentally weak since he needed pau, or mike was mentally weak without pippen finally becoming a man, etc...

Thread Information