My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t find them on spurs fan shop or NBA store

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs cant even do a throwback night right. No fiesta colors anywhere except a tshirt nobody is going to where. They should’ve had the throw back fiesta court.

I could never stand that court, but it would make sense tonight.

Did they play ready for this? Also can’t stand that song , but again, makes sense tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs cant even do a throwback night right. No fiesta colors anywhere except a tshirt nobody is going to where. They should’ve had the throw back fiesta court.

Did they play ready for this? Also can’t stand that song , but again, makes sense tonight.
    im disappointed the court wasn’t colored correctly. I really want those shirts though, they’re dri fit and great for the gym. ing sours fan shop unprepared as always

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got mine free tonight on my chair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's an XL so maybe I'll do a giveaway here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can buy them in 1996 where they belong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What i wanna know is when is the asg coming back to sa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were on the seats. If you go to games try calling them beforehand and asking if they still have some. I did that last season with shirt and they gave me one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh man, those fiesta colors were so hideous and soft. On the court, in the uniforms & warmups...everything. Throw back is right. Throw that back where it belongs and leave it. You want to have a nostalgia night? Bring back the Spurs' old road uniforms that had "San Antonio" written on the front.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For most special event shirts, I've noticed that the roster and staff get nike versions with the same design. But they aren't actually released to the public; all that's available to us are the no-brand versions that are given away. And that's really just for fans in attendance.
    It was like this for the TP retirement game as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For most special event shirts, I've noticed that the roster and staff get nike versions with the same design. But they aren't actually released to the public; all that's available to us are the no-brand versions that are given away. And that's really just for fans in attendance.
    What I like about the non-brand t's is that they are 100% cotton. Some of the brand ones are partially polyester which I hate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got mine free tonight on my chair.
    They were on the seats. If you go to games try calling them beforehand and asking if they still have some. I did that last season with shirt and they gave me one.
    so no chance a Nike version of the special event shirt gets released. Thanks for letting me know

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

they did play it during the intros god i forgot how ty that intro was. lol stan kelly

and yeah, the throwback night was pretty meh. like they couldnt even get a throwback jersey for throwback night?? i was there last night, hardly saw anyone wearing those shirts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I like about the non-brand t's is that they are 100% cotton. Some of the brand ones are partially polyester which I hate.
    i won't be wearing the shirt in question because it's an XL. however, i do like the fact that HEB isn't stamped across the back in big bold black letters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they did play it during the intros god i forgot how ty that intro was. lol stan kelly

and yeah, the throwback night was pretty meh. like they couldnt even get a throwback jersey for throwback night?? i was there last night, hardly saw anyone wearing those shirts
    it's hard to see anything from the nosebleeds... easier from row10. i was surprised last night about how many of the charter members stayed til the end and wore their free shirts. as well, a lot of them were so greedy playing musical chairs to snag up more shirts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we can't even do a throwback night correctly. COMMON, the raptors change there court to match ever single jersey change!

Thread Information