Page 271 of 474 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 11850
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So your answer is yes. Yes, you don't believe in the Cons ution which had provisions in it to prevent public servants (i.e. the President) from using their public office for private gain. We know he only stayed at HIS hotels. That means he STOLE $115 million of OUR tax dollars and put it into his pocket. We also know he made our military stay at his bed bug ridden hotels too.

The only way you wouldn't be mad about this would be if you DIDN'T pay taxes.
    Or if you take with a grain of salt obviously bogus anti trump “journalism” rofl

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the Trash-fellating racist asshole who Trash wanted the GA gov to name to the Senate

Doug Collins Urges House Judiciary To Add More Witnesses To Its First Impeachment Hearing

“To ensure fairness and restore integrity

to the ongoing impeachment process,

I request an expanded panel and a balanced composition of academic witnesses

to opine on the subject matter at issue during the hearing,” Collins wrote in his letter to Nadler.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/doug-collins-house-judiciary-expand-impeachment-witnesses

As "academics' opining" will negate the ING FACTS of Trash's guilt

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giuliani obliterated for endless bumbling attempts to save Trump as impeachment ramps up: It’s ‘hard to watch’

"nobody was supporting Donald Trump in the Republican Party before Rudy Giuliani became one of his loudest supporters, you know.

I think nobody was supporting Rudy Giuliani other than Donald Trump.

And so, now these two guys — and they sort of see the world in this similar way,

where you just are constantly trying to get your political advantage and

who cares what the consequences are,

who cares what the rules are.”

watching him is just hard to watch.

I mean, it’s like a chaos merchant on TV, you know, reporters’ text messages.

He’s not making sense.

We’re just watching this guy swing wildly around in real time.

Who knows what he’ll say next?

Who knows what tomorrow will bring?”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/giuliani-obliterated-for-endless-bumbling-attempts-to-save-trump-as-impeachment-ramps-up-its-hard-to-watch/

Julie Annie is another of The Best People

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Now I'm part of the "deep state?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So your answer is yes. Yes, you don't believe in the Cons ution which had provisions in it to prevent public servants (i.e. the President) from using their public office for private gain. We know he only stayed at HIS hotels. That means he STOLE $115 million of OUR tax dollars and put it into his pocket. We also know he made our military stay at his bed bug ridden hotels too.

The only way you wouldn't be mad about this would be if you DIDN'T pay taxes.
    You should get angry about it and spam irrelevant bull in the impeachment thread. Oh, too late.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You should get angry about it and spam irrelevant bull in the impeachment thread. Oh, too late.
    ^ triggered

This ain't Faux News son. I'm not buying you telling me what to think. I can think for myself

He's profiting off of his office. So is Kushner. So is Ivanka, Eric, and Derp Junior. They all need to be locked upPERIOD.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The US Cons ution, for which I've sworn to protect from all enemies foreign and domestic** has a provision for preventing government servants from profiting from their office. A brief excerpt for Chris and other derps who are okay with what David Dennison is doing

The Cons ution includes a few provisions that are sometimes described as “emoluments” clauses. One such provision, sometimes referred to as the “foreign emoluments clause,” provides that “no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under [the United States], shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or le, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

Another provision, which is sometimes referred to as the “domestic emoluments clause,” provides that the president shall receive “a Compensation” for his services, and shall not receive “any other Emolument from the United States, or any of [the several states].”

The meaning of the word “emolument” is contested in litigation challenging Trump’s alleged violations of both the foreign and the domestic clause. But most dictionaries from the era of the US’s founding define the word broadly...
    LINK

**Trump is a Russian asset living on American soil. Therefore he is a domestic enemy.

So what I posted IS relevant and NOT BS.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is Trump profiting from his office in violation of the Cons ution? Judge allows emoluments case to move ahead

Short answer: yes. No matter how much he tries to fight the fact that he is profiting off of his office, he's gonna lose.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Answers to these five questions will determine the path forward on impeachment

First,

The big challenge for Schiff: Can he avoid the pitfalls of the Mueller report?

Second,

Will the
    appeals court and the Supreme Court affirm that ruling in a timely fashion, compelling potentially devastating witnesses to come forward?

Third,

Will Nunes, the chief Republican conspiratorialist, himself be toppled, thereby revealing House Republicans’ bad faith in concocting blatantly ridiculous defenses for Trump?

Fourth,

Does Sondland have some liability for false testimony under oath, and

does the evisceration of this witness remove one of the few remaining lines of defense for Trump?

Fifth,

Will the impeachment go narrow or broad, and if the latter, is this going to drag well into 2020?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...nl_most&wpmm=1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 Polls Suggest Impeachment Is Backfiring on Democrats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    **Trump is a Russian asset living on American soil. Therefore he is a domestic enemy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    7 Polls Suggest Impeachment Is Backfiring on Democrats
    Name 'em. Bet not include Faux News either

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ Republican Derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Republican Derp
    claim whatever you'd like... idc what a conspira like yourself has to say about me tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    claim whatever you'd like... idc what a conspira like yourself has to say about me tbh.
    Conspiracy? I spelled it out. Trump is using his public office to profit himself, his family, and his businesses. There is an ongoing lawsuit as well. But I'm making up conspiracy theories?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well he’s still a mainstay on spurstalk after all this time which tells me all I need to know
    thoughts and prayers for monosylab1k tbh
    Oh this is rich coming from two guys(?) with 15 year old join dates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's worse - post count smack or join date smack?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever you and your lil'boyfriend were engaging in, that's worse.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump refuses to participate in impeachment hearing — after complaining he couldn’t participate in hearings

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone sent a letter to Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) telling him that

neither the president nor his lawyers will participate in the hearings.

Trump and the GOP have complained for the past several weeks that Democrats are violating the Cons ution

by not allowing Trump “Due Process” in the impeachment inquiry.

The trial for the impeachment doesn’t take place in the House, rather it takes place in the U.S. Senate,

which would allow Trump and his legal team an opportunity to defend him.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/tru...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ukraine talk

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another impeachable crime?