Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether we win a championship or not, with Kawhi and the young talent that we have we're looking at legitimately continuing our 50+ win seasons for the rest of this decade post-Duncan. Some fans are happy to just see their team make it into the 2nd round of finals, and I don't think anyone really appreciates how lucky we are that we're seriously considering beating GSW this year, when most fans of other teams would be thrilled to even be good enough to take a couple of games off them in a playoff series.

the haters, over the last 20 years Spurs have been one of the best franchises in all of world sporting history and the trend looks like it's set to continue for at least another 5 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all those s from the other night
    what a bad loss

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lost to the Bobcats
    "amazing"
    will force us to join ISIS if we bow out in the WCF
    pathetic

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America's team come playoff time tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lost to the Bobcats
    "amazing"
    pathetic
    Hornets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lost to the Bobcats
    "amazing"
    pathetic
    You've got to be a troll; not one poster that's not one is this much of a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same old Bobcats, tbh. We went up 30-7 on them, tbh,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lost to the Bobcats
    "amazing"
    pathetic
    Your point?

GSW lost to 30-42 record Milwaukee and they're still on pace for best regular season record in history. Are they suddenly not historically good because of one loss to a bad team? In contrast Charlotte were on a 9-2 record in March, 2nd best in NBA, 26-11 at home and sporting a 41-30 record.

By the way, at week 12, Charlotte's record was 18-22. They're currently 41-30. They've gone 24/8 in the last 10 weeks, they've become a legit team and there's no shame in losing to them by 3pts on the road, on a really bad shooting night. Spurs are still 59-11 and on pace for the 3rd best season ever almost 20 years since Tim Duncan joined. 20 years of dominating the world's premier basketball league and you say this team isn't amazing?

You're an absolute ing got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. Championship or bust. This team can beat gsw tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your point?

GSW lost to 30-42 record Milwaukee and they're still on pace for best regular season record in history. Are they suddenly not historically good because of one loss to a bad team? In contrast Charlotte were on a 9-2 record in March, 2nd best in NBA, 26-11 at home and sporting a 41-30 record.

By the way, at week 12, Charlotte's record was 18-22. They're currently 41-30. They've gone 24/8 in the last 10 weeks, they've become a legit team and there's no shame in losing to them by 3pts on the road, on a really bad shooting night. Spurs are still 59-11 and on pace for the 3rd best season ever almost 20 years since Tim Duncan joined. 20 years of dominating the world's premier basketball league and you say this team isn't amazing?

Hollllllyyyyy shiiiiiiiit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. Championship or bust. This team can beat gsw tbh
    Agreed, tbh. If they lose I'm gonna **** **** and not welch this time tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same old Bobcats, tbh. We went up 30-7 on them, tbh,
    Chill out Skip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your point?

This team is amazing! We are fortunate as to have them and it's mind boggling we are bound to rap up the #2 seed! Great post!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Greatest franchise of the last 20 years, all sports, all world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In any other season the whole world would be amazed at the Spurs record and the amazing points differential record we are establishing and number of games with winning differential 20 points or more. We are simply blowing teams out in a record number of out wins.

But GSW is clearly a great team as well, setting its own records this year while chasing the all-time season win record, so almost all the attention is going to GSW.

No one who considers himself a basketball aficionado--or a Spurs fan-- should have anything but nice things to say about this amazing team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are ing amazing and if you look through they're whole history they've very rarely sucked with no shot at all.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could also look at it the pessimist way and say we're unlucky to have one of the best teams in history to not win a le because there was one even better, lead by a guy who makes 3s from 30+ ft and can't be actually figured out.

If the Spurs beat the Warriors, this season's team will become legendary though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UNT is just flat out terrible

Thread Information