Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an absolute crap of a first half for Argentina! Riquelme is utterly disastrous. He can't bring himself to do . He doesn't run, he doesn't defend, and now he can't pass. We have no midfield apparently, no one to organize our attack. Riquelme needs to ing go, and I mean NOW!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An absolute beauty of a goal by Ecuador. Well deserved. Argentina is not going to win playing like this. Brasil is going to ing murder us on Wednesday. Basile doesn't have a ing clue.
    Last edited by MaNuMaNiAc; 06-15-2008 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Changed mistake: Bielsa to Basile

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just registered into these forums out of pure randomness to say you sir, are a f*cking idiot.

good day.

-loyal argentine fan.

o btw, its basile.
    bielsa retired 5 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just registered into these forums out of pure randomness to say you sir, are a f*cking idiot.

good day.

-loyal argentine fan.

o btw, its basile.
    bielsa retired 5 years ago.
    Its what I meant you stupid . Its not like the two names differ that greatly. It was an honest mistake.

I don't give a whether your a loyal argentina supporter or not, if you think the team played well today, you sir, don't have a ing clue.

I know what happened, you're probably an idiot Boca supporter so ing in love with Riquelme I probably hurt your feelings. Well, deal with it. The er is done.

Thread Information