Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thumbs up or down? i'm close to buying a 2004 but i want opinions first.

World's Best Boss Michael Scott's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Get a Sebring Convertible

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Get a Sebring Convertible
    ".....and ride around with the top down, bird dogging women and banging beaver."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    are you male or female?

if you're female... nice car...

if you're male... you're a !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    are you male or female?

if you're female... nice car...

if you're male... you're a !
    it's for myself, wife and baby daughter......so you. what do YOU drive ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nah, euros are where its at... I was half looking at one as well.

Only issue might be repair costs?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ive heard bad things about VW's in terms of quality and reliability...

We're kind of a big deal DudleyDawson's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have a pair of testicles, so no.

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    Name
    5 letters long
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it's for myself, wife and baby daughter......so you. what do YOU drive ?
    it still makes you gay unless you have another car that is considered yours.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone here ever suck or want to suck a in the back of a passat?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it still makes you gay unless you have another car that is considered yours.
    Don't judge asspat

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They are beautiful. Couldn't afford it back when I wanted one; now I can afford it and I don't really care what kind of car I have!

San Antonio, for now. Until I can get out of here.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Dirk only drives German cars.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That generation was legendary for its poor reliability. VW keeps costs down by skimping on the electrical system, and on materials where you can't see them. This means lots of electronic gremlins, headlights that burn out every six months, and plastic brackets behind the dash that break and cause lots of rattles. This is offset by the pleasant interior and Teutonic road manners.

If you must have one, stick with the 6-cylinder. The turbocharged four has catastrophic sludge problems and will cause you to respond with irrational violence whenever you see a German.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have a close friend who's had a passat since I've known her. She recently just got a 2008 and she thinks it's the best thing in the world. I've been in it a few times and it seems to drive really well and it looks hot. But yeah, that's all I've got on passats.

And don't listen to the assholes saying it's a woman's car. I've seen guys in passats who look damn good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have a close friend who's had a passat since I've known her. She recently just got a 2008 and she thinks it's the best thing in the world. I've been in it a few times and it seems to drive really well and it looks hot. But yeah, that's all I've got on passats.

And don't listen to the assholes saying it's a woman's car. I've seen guys in passats who look damn good.
    The chick VW is the Eos. If a guy tries to buy one of those, his testicles have to be surrendered at signing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The chick VW is the Eos. If a guy tries to buy one of those, his testicles have to be surrendered at signing.
    Yeah, I saw one and said "those are soooo cute". Definitely not something I'd want to see a guy driving.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread delivered

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Delivered what exactly?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Delivered what exactly?
    Both useful information and entertainment value.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was a 6....GLX...loaded...but we found some flaws. the defroster didn't work..the horn didn't work...and when turning on the ac and during acceleration, smoke came out of the vents. how a dealership like northpark lexus can put out a car for sale saying that it went through a thorough something-point inspection with those fundamental things broken is beyond me. it was a beautiful LOOKING car...ran well and had decent power...you just couldn't see out the windshield :P brand new..i bet the car was the ...and had it been flawless...i'd have bought it. oh well, back to the drawing board. i'm looking at accords, maximas, CTSs, A6s and or an SUV of some sort. thanks for the opinions to those of you who took my question seriously.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was a 6....GLX...loaded...but we found some flaws. the defroster didn't work..the horn didn't work...and when turning on the ac and during acceleration, smoke came out of the vents. how a dealership like northpark lexus can put out a car for sale saying that it went through a thorough something-point inspection with those fundamental things broken is beyond me. it was a beautiful LOOKING car...ran well and had decent power...you just couldn't see out the windshield :P brand new..i bet the car was the ...and had it been flawless...i'd have bought it. oh well, back to the drawing board. i'm looking at accords, maximas, CTSs, A6s and or an SUV of some sort. thanks for the opinions to those of you who took my question seriously.
    Accord -- they aren't best-sellers for nothing. The 2003-07 generation had no major problems I know of; some were turned off by the wide-rump styling of the 2003-05.

Maxima -- this is a full-size car rather than a mid-size, at least the post-2004 version anyway. It's not bad. I have a cousin that bought one. It has no pretense of being sporty, however. It's a cushy floater. Reliability is OK.

CTS -- while the 2008 is supposedly fantastic, the 2002-07 was rough around the edges. Don't expect it to be all that luxurious. The interior does not age well, it develops lots of creaks and groans, and wasn't all that dependable from what I read. It is fun to drive.

A6 -- a fairly sedate German sedan with a dazzling Audi interior. The seating is very firm, but if you're attracted to German cars in the first place, you probably want that. Maintenance costs are high, as they are for just about any European luxury car.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sweet....so are you in car sales or just an afficionado? i really like the accords, and i might just buy my mother's 2003 EX, V6, 46k mi, leather, moonroof for 15k. i'm also giving a good look at 2004 maximas...260+hp, lotsa room. the A6 and cts might not make the final list cuz i've come to find out the things you've noted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sweet....so are you in car sales or just an afficionado? i really like the accords, and i might just buy my mother's 2003 EX, V6, 46k mi, leather, moonroof for 15k. i'm also giving a good look at 2004 maximas...260+hp, lotsa room. the A6 and cts might not make the final list cuz i've come to find out the things you've noted.
    Car magazines are my bathroom reading material of choice. Test drives are an occasional fun Saturday activity.

Thread Information