Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn
    Teams are already expressing significant interest in the No. 4 overall pick belonging now to the Pelicans, league sources tell ESPN. Talks are expected to continue over the next few days. This deal could get even bigger for the Pelicans.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the did Griffen not at least make them take Solomon Hill's contract back? SMH what a ing re you have running things in New Orleans, Pelicans78.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    J.R. Smith on the Snap with LeBron or naw?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can’t believe they kept
    kuzma. They’ll sign one more superstar before this is over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When do Naruto and Kool show up tbh? Culb already turned up last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When do Naruto and Kool show up tbh? Culb already turned up last night.
    They drowned in a sea of

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow Pelinka should get Executive of the Year for trading the #4 and a bunch of crap for an in his prime Hall of Famer. Plus the Lakers should have around $28 million in capspace after. Might be able to get Kemba Walker to take a base salary of $4 million less than he's eligible for to play for a le in LA. They look like the best team in the West next season though. What a ing rape, I can't believe Griffen took it without getting Beal.
    Brow has a $4M trade kicker. He'll waive it. Leaves us with ~$32M in cap space.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    How the did Griffen not at least make them take Solomon Hill's contract back? SMH what a ing re you have running things in New Orleans, Pelicans78.
    It is what it is. Griffin and Langdon are smart front office guys. This is probably the best deal they were getting. Ainge wasn't budging and no other team had quality assets. I would have preferred Kuzma over Ingram, but not by much. Solomon expires after the season and they'll have plenty of cap room in the next offseason. They weren't taking the trade without Kuzma until Pelinka offered the draft picks over the next 6 years. They also have a chance to get more if they trade the number 4 pick. I'm not overly excited about the trade, but it seems like this was the best offer they were gonna get.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It is what it is. Griffin and Langdon are smart front office guys. This is probably the best deal they were getting. Ainge wasn't budging and no other team had quality assets. I would have preferred Kuzma over Ingram, but not by much. Solomon expires after the season and they'll have plenty of cap room in the next offseason. They weren't taking the trade without Kuzma until Pelinka offered the draft picks over the next 6 years. They also have a chance to get more if they trade the number 4 pick. I'm not overly excited about the trade, but it seems like this was the best offer they were gonna get.
    It was a haul for a guy who can’t stay healthy.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    BTW, if Randle opts out, the Pelicans should have about 28 million in cap space

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    It was a haul for a guy who can’t stay healthy.
    Yeah he's had his injury issue. This deal is a lot more tolerable with landing Zion. They'll be set up well for the future.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Once Brooklyn signs Kyrie, Lakers should offer D’Angelo a max contract and tell him he can wear Magic’s #32.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you dont even salary cap, do you?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No more excuses for Lebron. He will likely finish his career with greatest cast of teammates in NBA History

James has to finish his career with at-least 6 Rings or else the debate is over and Kobe over Lebron tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brow has a $4M trade kicker. He'll waive it. Leaves us with ~$32M in cap space.
    The trade kicker just means he won't demand $4 million on top of the salary he is due. I ran the numbers and it's about $28 million after cap holds for empty roster spots, but you can clear another nearly $2 million by salary dumping a couple of scrubs. Probably wouldn't be enough of a difference to hold up signing a 30% max free agent like Leonard, Walker, or Butler though. You should build a ing statue outside of Staples of Pelinka for this deal. They got Davis, gave up not much of value other than the #4 pick in a two player draft, and kept a nearly max slot open too. Easily the best trade the Lakers have made since getting Abdul-Jabbar from Milwaukee.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I'll admit, I wouldn't mind seeing LeBron stick it up Golden State's ass one more time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers still need to add depth and shooters

This is not enough

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lakers still need to add depth and shooters

This is not enough
    Yep

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I'll admit, I wouldn't mind seeing LeBron stick it up Golden State's ass one more time.
    What's left of Golden State?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So how badly is GM Rambis going to screw this up?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NOW THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    What's left of Golden State?
    Still enough of em left for LeBron to apply the coup de grace.

Congrats, BTW. You guys deserved it after being kicked in the balls so many times the last several years

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    There should be several older NBA veterans who can still play that will hitch along on minimum contracts, as some did in Miami and Cleveland. I can see a number of guys connected to LeBron or the Lakers who would perhaps sign for cheap. LeBron’s old dance partner Danny Green fresh off the le could come. Trevor Ariza could come home. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Lance and Tyson Chandler want to come back, or big men like DeAndre Jordan or Joakim willing to sign for next to nothing.

I actually don’t think they should add another big name FA unless it’s Kawhi or Kyrie, both extremely unlikely. I’d personally pass on both Kemba and Jimmy. Maybe see if Derrick Rose will play for something like $10 million on a one year deal. And still have room to add a second tier FA like Terrence Ross or Marcus Morris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaVar is GONE! Te Gustaaaaaaaaa!!
    pelese

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There should be several older NBA veterans who can still play that will hitch along on minimum contracts, as some did in Miami and Cleveland. I can see a number of guys connected to LeBron or the Lakers who would perhaps sign for cheap. LeBron’s old dance partner Danny Green fresh off the le could come. Trevor Ariza could come home. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Lance and Tyson Chandler want to come back, or big men like DeAndre Jordan or Joakim willing to sign for next to nothing.

I actually don’t think they should add another big name FA unless it’s Kawhi or Kyrie, both extremely unlikely. I’d personally pass on both Kemba and Jimmy. Maybe see if Derrick Rose will play for something like $10 million on a one year deal. And still have room to add a second tier FA like Terrence Ross or Marcus Morris.
    No ing way Danny Green is playing for a minimum contract. Not when he can get one more payday.

Thread Information