......we have it all figured out.

Fitzpatrick is now...THE GOAT
    Russell Wilson.....SUCKS~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jon Gruden should have stayed in the booth
    Monster Mack is a baddddddddddddddddddd man
    Patrick Mahomes to Tyreek Hill doing the best Lamonica to Wells impersonation we have seen.
    You cannot play football safely. It was never suppose to be safe, think....boxing, MMA, bull riding. If worried about injury, DON'T PLAY.
    Josh Gordon is stupid.
    Jimmy J will never be Cool Joe.
    The Rams will win the SB
    The Cards and Bills....hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~
    Frank Gore.....the 4th all time leading rusher, AP number 10, passing the great Jim "Didn't have 16 game seasons" Brown
    Marshawn Lynch still a beast

.......yep, it only takes two weeks to figure it all out.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Avante...check out speedster Tyreek Hill. He left HS as the second fastest 200m sprinter in history. While at Oklahoma State he won the BIG12 60 Championship. Was a blurr as a Cowboy RB/KR/PR.

Cat muffs the first punt return.

Clipper Nation (too damn stupid to understand he was going to have more than just one play)....hahahahahaha he muffed it.

The next time he returns a punt..........75 yards TOUCHDOWN.

Now where is that little Clipper Nation, yep.....poof~~~~

Now look at Tyreek Hill.

Ya don't talk after a game, a play, that is 100%........................ROOKIE~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Bodine; 09-19-2018 at 05:13 PM.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Where/when/how did it all go wrong avante? Like serioisly.. I'm genuinely curious. You can't make a single post without 7 people mocking you.

Where/when/how did it all go wrong avante? Like serioisly.. I'm genuinely curious. You can't make a single post without 7 people mocking you.
    Seven people who cuse, poke fun at fat girls, call strangers....YOU PEDO....and treat each other like .

I know a lot and brag about it, I don't take any off obvious assholes. Look at who mocks me, yep.....riff raff.

BUT...........wouldn't have it any other way. I like the joust, I do prefer wallowing around in the blood, the guts, and the beer. Being all nice and sweet.....YUCK~~~~~~~~~

My trip is when I post anything, here they come........hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

I have a ball.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Moo moo.

Dude, ya really down to doing a cow impersonation, really?

When people start running down your Raiders you say this.....

Let's give Gruden a few drafts, some free agents, ok? Right now he's not playing with his guys.

So....slow down.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    OP I'd probably try to lay low for a while and not make threads. I've nothing against this specific topic, but the powers that be likely won't take kindly if you spam the forum. I'm not going to start killing threads or anything, but keep it chill, please.

For everyone else, please don't derail every thread Bovine posts in with mooing comments. I'm not interested in going around and deleting a bunch of posts or anything stupid unless it really gets out of hand, but if you could keep this type of back-and-forth to threads that are already not going anywhere (like this one), I'd appreciate it.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    OP I'd probably try to lay low for a while and not make threads. I've nothing against this specific topic, but the powers that be likely won't take kindly if you spam the forum. I'm not going to start killing threads or anything, but keep it chill, please.

For everyone else, please don't derail every thread Bovine posts in with mooing comments. I'm not interested in going around and deleting a bunch of posts or anything stupid unless it really gets out of hand, but if you could keep this type of back-and-forth to threads that are already not going anywhere (like this one), I'd appreciate it.
    Wait, you have the ability to stop him from making threads in the NFL forum? ING DO IT.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Wait, you have the ability to stop him from making threads in the NFL forum? ING DO IT.
    Nah. That's Kori and timvp. I can just delete the threads he makes. That would take constant policing on my part, which I won't do. I imagine Kori would just ban him if she catches him. I don't care if he stays or not if we can confine the pissing matches to certain threads.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Nah. That's Kori and timvp. I can just delete the threads he makes. That would take constant policing on my part, which I won't do. I imagine Kori would just ban him if she catches him. I don't care if he stays or not if we can confine the pissing matches to certain threads.
    Well it’s a MOOOOOt point anyway since his new accounts are now banned

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    That was swift

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Good. I think the forum runs itself pretty well and don't want to start stepping in. I just didn't want like 30 straight posts of Avante against the world. A lot of the time, I found it funny. But it also got annoying to sift through that to get back to the topic.

Thread Information