6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Dat Black Didn't Take His Cucking...

Unlike some people here we know.

A man who murdered a 22-year-old woman in the presence of his four young kids has been sentenced to 20 years in jail.Alwasi Tyson, 37, fatally stabbed Toni Alea Cox in May 2016 after he found her in bed with his ex-wife inside an apartment on Clarkson Ave. near Bedford Ave. in Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Brooklyn.
    The man’s children — then aged 16, 13, 12 and 11 — watched as he hit and kicked Cox, then fatally stabbed her in the chest, according to a criminal complaint.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartanntp

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    > aged 16, 13, 12 and 11

4 children in 5 years? Then they complain how difficult being a parent is

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    > aged 16, 13, 12 and 11

4 children in 5 years? Then they complain how difficult being a parent is
    That's what you took from it, huh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Unlike some people here we know.
    I had this discussion with a group of friends, we now currently live in the media world now since every person has a cellphone with video recording....

so what happens if you confront the male and you lose in a 1on1 fight?
    what happens if you fight 2on1 and u got beated to a pulp but ur friend help save ur ass?
    what happens if you partner jumps in and shields the other person?
    what happens if you manslaughter or that clown ends up suing ur ass to put ur ass in jail where you be in the lovely arms of another man? while his outside still fcking ur wife/partner

in other words whatever you do, u end up losing anyway

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    I had this discussion with a group of friends, we now currently live in the media world now since every person has a cellphone with video recording....

so what happens if you confront the male and you lose in a 1on1 fight?
    what happens if you fight 2on1 and u got beated to a pulp but ur friend help save ur ass?
    what happens if you partner jumps in and shields the other person?
    what happens if you manslaughter or that clown ends up suing ur ass to put ur ass in jail where you be in the lovely arms of another man? while his outside still fcking ur wife/partner

in other words whatever you do, u end up losing anyway
    I remember some years ago, a really nice but naive co-worker of mine. He had moved to my area from out of state, with his GF (and eventual wife). I actually helped them change apartments once, after they were kicked out by the Mexican landlord that spoke very little English. At the time his reasoning was that the landlord had actually caught her daughter in bed but mistaken her for his wife. This clearly did not add up. Anyway when I helped them move she was overly nice and just seemed to have wandering eyes. She came to our work a few times for his lunch break with a couple "guy friends" since she was unemployed just attending the local JC. Our coworker made a joke about this, so the signs were there.

Anyway I ended up moving on and ran into him 3 years later in school. They had moved to Nevada and he caught his wife in bed with another guy. He beat the crap out of her and thus had to serve in jail for 20 something months. I doubt this was the first time or maybe he just gave up lying to himself and snapped because he was a rather skinny nice guy. Double whammy me thinks - lose your wife and head off to jail with a battery assault charge. Not entirely aware of the Nevada laws but I imagine she probably benefited even financially from the assault.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 09-26-2018 at 03:19 AM.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I remember some years ago, a really nice but naive co-worker of mine. He had moved to my area from out of state, with his GF (and eventual wife). I actually helped them change apartments once, after they were kicked out by the Mexican landlord that spoke very little English. At the time his reasoning was that the landlord had actually caught her daughter in bed but mistaken her for his wife. This clearly did not add up. Anyway when I helped them move she was overly nice and just seemed to have wandering eyes. She came to our work a few times for his lunch break with a couple "guy friends" since she was unemployed just attending the local JC. Our coworker made a joke about this, so the signs were there.

Anyway I ended up moving on and ran into him 3 years later in school. They had moved to Nevada and he caught his wife in bed with another guy. He beat the crap out of her and thus had to serve in jail for 20 something months. I doubt this was the first time or maybe he just gave up lying to himself and snapped because he was a rather skinny nice guy. Double whammy me thinks - lose your wife and head off to jail with a battery assault charge. Not entirely aware of the Nevada laws but I imagine she probably benefited even financially from the assault.
    Not an option for blake. It would have ed up future alimony payments from his ex. Plus, he would've lost that fight anyhow.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Not an option for blake. It would have ed up future alimony payments from his ex. Plus, he would've lost that fight anyhow.
    Lol#1 you prefer jail.

Lol#2 u obsessed

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol#1 you prefer jail.
    That would be whistling Stranger in Paradise all day.

Thread Information