My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well here is someone who I'm sure saw the error of criticizing her leaders for corruption.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    A popular Bulgarian journalist who had reported on an investigation into alleged corruption involving European Union funds was raped and beaten to death, authorities said.

Marinova had recently launched her own news talk show called “Detector.” In the first episode, she interviewed two investigative reporters who were recently arrested while looking into corruption involving the misuse of EU funds.

The two journalists — Attila Biro of the Romanian Rise Project, and Dimitar Stoyanov, a reporter for Bivol.bg — had uncovered “large-scale and wide-spread corruption” in EU-funded projects in Bulgaria worth hundreds of millions of Bulgarian leva, the European Council said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/popular-b...110722324.html

Comes to mind how carefully people at the top should set the tone. Free press is one of the bulwarks of our democracy. Erode it at your peril.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumps wet dream. The cult will support this. The cult will support a "purge" type annual event - like the movie - if their dear leader says it would be good for the country.

Amerikkka.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comes to mind how carefully people at the top should set the tone. Free press is one of the bulwarks of our democracy. Erode it at your peril.
    Trash does set the tone, of lying, corruption, hate, paranoid conspiracy, racism, xenophobia, treason, cruelty, bullying, etc.

I'm sure 10Ms of people, all ages, are taking their moral and ethical cues from Trash (hey! he's President, so why not follow his example?), eg, so we get Ms more s bags like K.

For-profit media can't be free when it refuses to investigate, or even report on, its advertisers that enable for-profit media to exist.

Thread Information