Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This Knicks organization is such an embarrassment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Morris is available now according to Woj.
    League should force Knicks to trade him to us for Marco and Bryn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From my source, Spurs really trying to trade Marco, but they're having a hard time finding a team that wants him for what they want in return.
    Just another front office mistake signing that bum. Can't even trade him for peanuts now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another front office mistake signing that bum. Can't even trade him for peanuts now.
    Pau Gasol 2.0

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From my source, Spurs really trying to trade Marco, but they're having a hard time finding a team that wants him for what they want in return.
    wont be suprised if they wanna 1st for marco

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    would very much rather have cp3 or WB over dlo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Pop prefer Funyuns over Takis? Wtf is the hold up on that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trading Beli does what? They should be way more aggressive than just being focused on Beli. I agree with trying to move Beli for an asset; that is smart. But they can waive him no problem too.

But this team needs a lot more moves; Rudy, Carroll, Mills & Beli can all go and probably should assuming they have an + value. They have decent enough salaries that are lower risk now that they only have 1 year remaining (or less).

DeRozan/LMA should be heavily discussed as well. The fact that Beli’s expiring is the one being aggressively shopped? Like, ok, but what?

Rudy and Mills, with their guaranteed salaries should by far be the priorities. Guys like Beli or Carroll with expiring contracts or small guarantees would be nice, but not the priority.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    classic Spurs. Overvaluing scrubs who shouldn't even be in the NBA and then wondering why they can't get anything back for them. Pop probaby told RC and Wright to trade Marco to bring back a starting PF
    Same thing like last season with Pau

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trading Beli does what? They should be way more aggressive than just being focused on Beli. I agree with trying to move Beli for an asset; that is smart. But they can waive him no problem too.

But this team needs a lot more moves; Rudy, Carroll, Mills & Beli can all go and probably should assuming they have an + value. They have decent enough salaries that are lower risk now that they only have 1 year remaining (or less).

DeRozan/LMA should be heavily discussed as well. The fact that Beli’s expiring is the one being aggressively shopped? Like, ok, but what?

Rudy and Mills, with their guaranteed salaries should by far be the priorities. Guys like Beli or Carroll with expiring contracts or small guarantees would be nice, but not the priority.
    you are right, but you do know who's running the franchise right? Flopovich would take another 90 games to find the right rotatons if you bring in 3-4 new players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    classic Spurs. Overvaluing scrubs who shouldn't even be in the NBA and then wondering why they can't get anything back for them. Pop probaby told RC and Wright to trade Marco to bring back a starting PF
    Same thing like last season with Pau
    Slurpers really thought that Gasol contract would be tradeable. Smh Guys like me knew better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just heard on a Pod today that Carroll is being shopped but, of course, no one wants to let the Spurs fleece them with that trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is Golden State wanting in return? Picks? Young players? Expiring contracts? Or all of the above?

If it's expiring then send them Gay (1 year left), Belinelli, Forbes, and some picks.
    Dubs signed D-Lo so they can either package him for another All-Star or flip him for some high level role players to surround Steph, Klay and Draymond with. The Spurs don't have those, so no chance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think all spurs fans should give up on mills ever getting traded. he's a lifer and is the transition era's marquee guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just heard on a Pod today that Carroll is being shopped but, of course, no one wants to let the Spurs fleece them with that trash.
    Spurs had 1 good trade asset before the offseason. Davis Bertans. 7 million expiring, 3-point sniper, young. And they gave him away for free for Demarre Carroll

b-b-b-but best front office in the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs had 1 good trade asset before the offseason. Davis Bertans. 7 million expiring, 3-point sniper, young. And they gave him away for free for Demarre Carroll

b-b-b-but best front office in the league
    The worst part is you know this was all Pop but, in the end, he couldn't even play Carroll because he's so bad. Pop's just as bad at analyzing players these days as some posters here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think all spurs fans should give up on mills ever getting traded. he's a lifer and is the transition era's marquee guy
    As much as we might hate it Mills will retire here and get his jersey in the rafters.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would very much rather have cp3 or WB over dlo.
    You've got to be kidding me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Signing Gay was a stupid move tbh. No revisionist history either; I knew he was done after he couldn't drive past Mason Plumlee. And Marco was another stupid move. And Carrol. Damn when was the last time we had a good signing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This + a pick to GSW and everybody gets what they are looking for

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yx65nsye

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This + a pick to GSW and everybody gets what they are looking for

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yx65nsye
    Warriors are moving D'Lo because they can't afford him going forward. Wiggins is not someone who helps their tax bill. Plus, below average shooter. Doesn't really fit their system. Given their cap situation and system, I'd bet they'd rather have Forbes than Wiggins.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You've got to be kidding me.
    cp3 has been more clutch than anyone in the league this season and by a very wide margin. you think spurs can't use the point god? spurs don't need help in the closing minutes?

westbrook is a loyal ironman and has been balling lately. he's adjusted his game hasn't been taking many threes because he knows that's not what his game is right now. chip engelland can help. he would hyper charge the spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The worst part is you know this was all Pop but, in the end, he couldn't even play Carroll because he's so bad. Pop's just as bad at analyzing players these days as some posters here.
    If the Spurs still had Bertans they could easily trade him for Covington. They could easily trade him for a draft pick. And they could easily trade him, Rudy Gay and Forbes to the Dubs for D-Lo. I think the Dubs would take that deal.

But nooo, he wasn't one of Popovich's pets and now he's one of the best bench players in the league who will get close to 20 million per year. Couldn't have worked out better for him. He's probably happy as to be off this team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think SA would absolutely trade him; I think like Beli and others that one dimensional players have less value. Even with shooting being at a premium and despite how good of a leader Mills is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Guys are amazing.

one proposed 2021&22 pick ( Please check CBA)
    another guy didnt look at any opposite teams needs
    This trade above is against all plans of reloaded Warriors
    and other cant understand sałary cap.
    another proposal 4 for 1 was epic Trade ( team without free spots!!!)

did You read CBA and rules in trades?
    bravo

Thread Information