Page 121 of 280 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 6986
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    why is this not published in any peer reviewed source?
    That's your come back? I just pointed out your lack of research on this subject and you ask why the Scientists isn't a member of the Masons?

You want to check if maybe his library card has expired? Dude start posting some evidence my ancestors were fish or else STFU.

And that goes for that RatCoon DumpChumper you guys are getting your asses handed to you and you know it.

The sad part is we have yet to post 50% of our research you guys are out of ammo and your Darwin ship is sinking fast.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    To try and sell.....all living creatures evolved from a fish that evolved from some other whatever is just as ....HUH?...as there was a Master Designer.
    yeah, it was the master designer that crawled out of the ocean. Duh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    yeah, it was the master designer that crawled out of the ocean. Duh.
    And how did that ocean get there? From nothing exploding?

feed us more bull .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    So who designed the designer?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    thread will go another 98 pages and there will be much ducking and dodging of this question

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    A fish.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    thread will go another 98 pages and there will be much ducking and dodging of this question
    Post a link where I ducked or dodged a question.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post a link where I ducked or dodged a question.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    PM me when you get a chance. Unrelated.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Quote Originally Posted by ChumpDumper
    OK, but now I'm just curious.

How many college credits in any science field did you earn?

What is wrong with you guy? You so ing stupid you can't figure out nobody wants you in any discussion? You act like a re guy, ok? You don't follow people around begging for attention, you don't understand that? GO AWAY, GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this one ed up guy or what, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ima gonna guess that the number of science credits hovers in the low single digits, probably the really really round single digit.

LOL college freshman "disproving" the work of millions of Phds. Color me unconvinced.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll go slow...

You...me...science....whoever......has no clue how this all came about. It's a huge mystery.

To try and sell.....all living creatures evolved from a fish that evolved from some other whatever is just as ....HUH?...as there was a Master Designer.

I've seen all this before.
    Actually you haven't. When asked repeatedly to actually view the evidence or demonstrate some inherent understanding, you have simply resorted to copying and pasting others' work.

I really don't think, therefore, you have examined any of the evidence for human evolution, sophist.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Actually you haven't. When asked repeatedly to actually view the evidence or demonstrate some inherent understanding, you have simply resorted to copying and pasting others' work.

I really don't think, therefore, you have examined any of the evidence for human evolution, sophist.
    When does it hit you that I have read all that stuff and it simply doesn't prove anything. Don't you think if we had....100% proof that we all evolved from fish who evolved from whatever....that nobody could dispute it? Dude, you do know that a lot of the science world doesn't buy it....right? You do know that most people don't buy it.....right?

Go to Google and type..."the bogus theory of evolution".....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...tons of videos/articles talking about how big a load of bull it all is.....why?

The human brain evolved from a fish????????.........are you really this dumb?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    When does it hit you that I have read all that stuff and it simply doesn't prove anything. Don't you think if we had....100% proof that we all evolved from fish who evolved from whatever....that nobody could dispute it? Dude, you do know that a lot of the science world doesn't buy it....right? You do know that most people don't buy it.....right?

Go to Google and type..."the bogus theory of evolution".....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...tons of videos/articles talking about how big a load of bull it all is.....why?

So much fail.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

I just ignore how things are going today, no doubt Darwin knew more about this way way back then.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    translation

I just ignore how things are going today, no doubt Darwin knew more about this way way back then.
    That's dumb. You're dumb.

Why do you always dodge the question of "who created the creator of the universe?"

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's dumb. You're dumb.

Why do you always dodge the question of "who created the creator of the universe?"
    translation

Thank God you're still here, I'm running out of legs to hump.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    translation

Thank God you're still here, I'm running out of legs to hump.
    you're dumb.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's how it's going to go little ...

You only come here to with people, we all see it. So starting right now I'm done with your got ass...ok? I will use you as just a reason to show off a little, yep...translations. So if you have any sense at all...you don't...you'll go bother others. If ya ...MUST...hump my leg all you'll get is this...

translation

How about something obsure Avante, ok?

Good one shorty.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As we all know all that will do is guarantee this dumb got is latched onto my leg every day, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Poor little moron, wow~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ima gonna guess that the number of science credits hovers in the low single digits, probably the really really round single digit.

LOL college freshman "disproving" the work of millions of Phds. Color me unconvinced.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Not only do you not have a college degree, you never even went to college. How can you possibly understand the intricate scientific concepts surrounding a theory as sophisticated and complex as that of evolution? You're way out of your league.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Next week: Avante disproves relativity and quantum mechanics

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    heh, don't hurt yourself clicking on the tu smiley button. hate to see you out for the season due to an injury.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    As we all know all that will do is guarantee this dumb got is latched onto my leg every day, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Poor little moron, wow~~~~~~
    Neh, you just post a lot of stupid stuff. I just point out how stupid your posts are.

Nothing that a hundred other posters don't do on a regular basis, it's just that I call you stupid way more than others.

It's not leg humping. It's me making fun of your whiny re ed fat ass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Not only do you not have a college degree, you never even went to college. How can you possibly understand the intricate scientific concepts surrounding a theory as sophisticated and complex as that of evolution? You're way out of your league.
    So in order for anyone to debate Evolution now we must prove we completed college?

How lame is that ? you all find different excuses to keep from posting any real evidence Evolution is the reason man is on earth.

Next you will be pulling out the race card or how high your post count is before you qualify to debate.

Also on a side note Steve Jobs was a college drop out along with many important people that changed life on this planet.

I rather be a high school drop out that is smart enough to know you don't get DNA from rocks being rained on for millions of years than a college graduate that believes he's here from a fish ing a rat.

Thread Information