Page 191 of 491 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with all due respect, don't raise up Manu more than he deserves, it's only bring antagonism towards him, don't ever put him in the same breath as Timmy..
    And you should very much miss kawhi, once in a lifetime player, the one player who's really the closest thing to Timmy, and also great, humble man that you want to identify with... Don't believe what you heard on media about him, he was really hurt and needed to take a year off to work on his body, blame pop for causing him to leave, kawhi had good reasons!
    Yeah, because you know him in person, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is averaging 38 PPG on 62% shooting so far this series.

Jordan averaged over 35 on 60% shooting in one playoff series.

LeBron has never done it.

Durant has never done it.

Kobe never did it.

We are witnessing truly one of the best series by a perimeter player.

Ever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been watching also, and since the series doesn't affect the Spurs, I can watch more objectively with no emotion. All I can say is both teams, particularly Philly, has several low basketball IQ players making stupid turnovers, bad shot selection and playing hero ball.
    Agreed. A few observations I made from this game is:

1. Embiid is starting to look like a guy that's whose reliability is always going to have a question mark. I heard today he was suffering from another type of illness or I think it could have been his knee. This guy is hurt too often.
    2. Embiid missing his freethrows down the stretch with the rest of the Sixers squad contributed heavily to this loss. If they just made the freethrows then they win.
    3. Sixers had a chance to blow the game open I believe in the third when they were up 7-8 points until Monroe committed a bunch of stupid fouls on Danny Green along with getting a T stopped the momentum. Monroe clearly gets the dumbass of the game award.
    4. Red and Butler played with a lot of heart and showed up but the rest of the team was MIA.
    5. I can't see the Raptors wining a le with this current team even if they get by the Sixers. They are poorly constructed. Lowry,Gasol, and Siakam are all too inconsistent for any of them to be a number 2 option. #2 has to go off for 30 plus points every game for them to have a chance to win. I can't see this working against the Bucks or Warriors.
    6. This series is still close and could go 7. Both teams are evenly matched. If the Sixers got a few lucky bounces today than they could have won. Sixers still have a chance of winning the series since both teams like you mentioned have a bunch of stupid low IQ ballers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me tell you a story about Rob Diaz...

He is participating in online forums both here and in RealGM,for the past 7 years,posting frequently,as a Spurs fan.
    Going to war in the other forum against people talking down about the Spurs,trolling other people to the point of being warned with permanent ban over there.

While he's carrying the Spurs colors and banner with pride,one unmemorable morning of last year,one Kawhi Leonard decides to ask for a trade from the Spurs.
    The one who will forever be known as Nephew is eventually traded to the Toronto Raptors.

One Rob Diaz,this wonderful gentleman,puts down his Spurs Banner at that forum,changes his colors to the Raptors red and goes on very naturally to participate in the Raptor Forum over there as a long time Raptors Fan.

So...yeah... Don't worry about Rob.He's just trolling,don't feed the troll man.
    The fact that i'm a spring chicken on this forum doesn't mean that i wasn't reading it long before i joined to check about any Spurs news. 2004-2005 was the season i became a Spurs fan. So, only by reading his comments for so long i pretty much know how he thinks and operates tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I have been saying from the start, we should've kept Kawhi, won 60 games, made the WCF this year, and offered him the supermax in the summer. There's no way he would've walked away from that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wanted to leave and he wanted to go back home to CA. The super max wasn’t going to change anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He is participating in online forums both here and in RealGM,for the past 7 years,posting frequently,as a Spurs fan.
    Going to war in the other forum against people talking down about the Spurs,trolling other people to the point of being warned with permanent ban over there.

While he's carrying the Spurs colors and banner with pride,one unmemorable morning of last year,one Kawhi Leonard decides to ask for a trade from the Spurs.
    The one who will forever be known as Nephew is eventually traded to the Toronto Raptors.

One Rob Diaz,this wonderful gentleman,puts down his Spurs Banner at that forum,changes his colors to the Raptors red and goes on very naturally to participate in the Raptor Forum over there as a long time Raptors Fan.

So...yeah... Don't worry about Rob.He's just trolling,don't feed the troll man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know me and carlos have our differences but RD2191 is one of the long time posters in spurstalk and is a real spursfans.

I dont get the hate.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kawhi is averaging 38 PPG on 62% shooting so far this series.

Jordan averaged over 35 on 60% shooting in one playoff series.

LeBron has never done it.

Durant has never done it.

Kobe never did it.

We are witnessing truly one of the best series by a perimeter player.

Ever.
    Just think: this time last year, Porker (benched by an Eastern Conference lottery team) was questioning his manhood.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

All the more reason why Kawhi needs to leave that team. He carries these scrubs with LeGOAT-like performances and they insult him for it by comparing him to role players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This can't be true:

1) Traded away your franchise player just as he enters his prime...

2) ...for Dumbar DeFrozen

3) No OG in return

4) No Siakam in return

5) And you PAID $5 milli rocks!?!?

Pop is the Kwame Brown of GMs
    How many straight seasons has it been since you last had a playoff team, again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumor is Tony banged his wife and she told him that Tony was better than him .....and his uncle. At least that's what I heard!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's say that's true, just for the sake of argument. That nephew was hurt, didn't trust the Spurs docs and wanted more opinions after playing in pain. The Spurs then behave in a way that he doesn't like, as you say, "like a psycho girlfriend" by making up crazy scenarios and talking .

Kawhi and his people then make it publicly known that he wants to be traded, and will only sign long-term in Los Angeles, making it impossible for the Spurs to get anything close to equal value. Doesn't that count as "doing something" to the Spurs? Honest question.
    U left out a LOT of things the Spurs definitely did while talking about everything Kawhi's team ALLEGEDLY did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone knows he faked his damn injury and lied. Anyone saying anything different is delusional. And I can't stand Pop or the front office, but it's obvious Kawhi lied like a mother er and ed over his team. I will never forget. Hope he loses, I'll be laughing.
    U can't say he faked am injury, then say he is injury prone because he sat out games in Toronto... When he played those 9 games for us, ppl on here were saying he is clearly injured and needs to sit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs
    culture over talent
    2 more years of Patty taking Derricks minutes
    depression crying in another Jack in the Box
    Not gonna lie... The last one made me laugh out loud... Lol

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If we paid you extra, could you be a little more effeminate?

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U can't say he faked am injury, then say he is injury prone because he sat out games in Toronto... When he played those 9 games for us, ppl on here were saying he is clearly injured and needs to sit
    His first four seasons in SA, he averaged 63 games. That seems pretty injury prone for a young guy. AND he faked an injury here that last season. He could have played more than 9 games.

He's a great player when he's healthy, but him. I don't have any good wishes for him, and I'm not going to shed any tears for him if his injury problems recur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate nephew....hate hate hate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi wanted a trade. And he probably would have left anyway, but theres plenty of talk already that suggest the spurs didnt want to offer the supermax because of the question mark of his injury.

Sure kawhi would have left eventually..Maybe.

But the spurs were also too arrogant to realize players run franchises. So they opted not to offer the max.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's an insult. It's pretty clear that Kawhi >>> Kobe already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wanted to leave and he wanted to go back home to CA. The super max wasn’t going to change anything.
    Exactly.

It's like people also forgot last season already.

Dude ing cucked us so we cucked him back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys I get kawhi is really good but he wanted out of SA, y’all act like SA didn’t want him lol how many times have the spurs traded a star player!? Pop 2 years ago in the playoffs said he thought kawhi was the best player in the league. Kawhi and his camp obviously told the spurs they were not planning on resigning in SA so the spurs got the best trade that they could
    They didn't want him... They didn't offer him the supermax, which he deserved... Injured Kawhi is better than most players who currently have a supermax or will get one this year....

Let's not forget last summer even the media gave up trying to send Kawhi to LA when everyone thought Kawhi was going to re-sign after they reported he and Pop were talking and on good terms... Everything went to when he wasn't offered the supermax... Spurs arrogance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we paid you extra, could you be a little more effeminate?
    Nah,don't think so.

What was the problem? Was i slapping your wife's ass a bit too hard? Don't worry,she likes it.

(Also for the last time,stop peeping and go to the other room,i can't perform with your gotry ass watching)

Thread Information