6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just seeing where Spurs fans are landing on this guy these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe I clicked on that .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will always view him a POS for his role in the #2 saga. Also didn't like how prior to George Floyd he tried to create revisionist history when it came to the Spurs les by saying stupid stuff like he was the real leader of the '03 Spurs while Duncan wasn't a leader. I'm happy he made those anti Semitic statements which cause the end of his broadcasting career. It's great not to see him on TV anymore.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jax is a stupider version of Ron Artest.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    saying stupid stuff like he was the real leader of the '03 Spurs while Duncan wasn't a leader.
    He said what? What's happened to this guy? Was he always like this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s done nothing but trash the Spurs over the last few years.

I think the crazy started when they cut him right before the playoffs in 2013. I think that PATFO saw him as delusional and unstable when he said that yes, he was better than Manu. You don’t want the kind of locker room problems that would cause.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He said it a few months ago in an interview with Bill Simmons that Duncan was not a leader and that he was the leader of the '03 Spurs team. He used that as an example why he believes Kobe was better than Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crack will eventually your brain up

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He said it a few months ago in an interview with Bill Simmons that Duncan was not a leader and that he was the leader of the '03 Spurs team. He used that as an example why he believes Kobe was better than Duncan.
    Yikes...I don't have the words to describe that behavior...thank you for the info.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think the crazy started when they cut him right before the playoffs in 2013. I think that PATFO saw him as delusional and unstable when he said that yes, he was better than Manu. You don’t want the kind of locker room problems that would cause.
    i rather have played washed S-Jax or washed Tmac over Manu in game 6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody’s perfect. Even St. Kobe the bed on occasion. The fact remains that Jack was never a better player or teammate than Manu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why was his family allowered a funeral over ten people others were not
    Is that nit racist ?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will always view him a POS for his role in the #2 saga. Also didn't like how prior to George Floyd he tried to create revisionist history when it came to the Spurs les by saying stupid stuff like he was the real leader of the '03 Spurs while Duncan wasn't a leader. I'm happy he made those anti Semitic statements which cause the end of his broadcasting career. It's great not to see him on TV anymore.
    I remember him calling out the Jews; but I don't remember the comments being untrue.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    All former Spurs players seem to take shots at Duncan, Parker and Ginobili.

They make it extra disrespectful to let you know there's more to it. See Robert Horry saying Hakeem is 20 times better than Duncan or Ginobili messed up his defensive assignment on Derek Fisher 0.4 buzzer beater.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It made zero sense. He was a great defender against Durant. Geez Pop has been sabotaging this team so hardcore for the last decade.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why was his family allowered a funeral over ten people others were not
    Is that nit racist ?
    He got more than one staged funeral so the cucks could take their knees.
    George is probably watching on satellite from whatever island the free masons put him on and laughing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t click on the vid but Captain Jack is one of the bigger morons in the basketball world tbh and has proved it time and time again over the year with salty, outlandish comments and most recently his anti-semitic remarks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There would have been no game 6, without Manu's game 5. Heck, if the Spurs had to play T-Mac or one flew over cuckoo's nest Jackson over Manu in the first 4 games of the series, the Heat would have probably swept the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All former Spurs players seem to take shots at Duncan, Parker and Ginobili.

They make it extra disrespectful to let you know there's more to it. See Robert Horry saying Hakeem is 20 times better than Duncan or Ginobili messed up his defensive assignment on Derek Fisher 0.4 buzzer beater.
    There are literally scores of ex Spurs who DONT say stupid after they leave. Horry was basically told by PATFO that he was too old, and at the end of his career.. Turned out to be true. Jackson was told that he wasn’t the messiah, and wasn’t even better than Manu. He was then summarily cut. Both of these aholes basically had their careers ended by PATFO, and they’re super salty about it. I wouldn’t read anything else into it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jumped the Shark long ago

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are literally scores of ex Spurs who DONT say stupid after they leave. Horry was basically told by PATFO that he was too old, and at the end of his career.. Turned out to be true. Jackson was told that he wasn’t the messiah, and wasn’t even better than Manu. He was then summarily cut. Both of these aholes basically had their careers ended by PATFO, and they’re super salty about it. I wouldn’t read anything else into it.
    Horry being salty about the Spurs was pretty stupid. The guy was washed up from '06-'08. I remember how painfully bad he was after his great playoff run in '05. For 3 years he was pretty much collecting free money. He should have just been happy he got free money for playing poorly.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t click on the vid but Captain Jack is one of the bigger morons in the basketball world tbh and has proved it time and time again over the year with salty, outlandish comments and most recently his anti-semitic remarks.
    You should. Among other things, it hints how his foundation may be shady. Deep State needs shady people for their ends.
    I don't think it's a coincidence that it's Jackson in the mix as opposed to say David Robinson.

Thread Information