Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean like how Timmay wanted out before Poop got on the plane with the blue dress?
    Harlem stop posting under your alt.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so did several other teams throughout Jax's career. That's like being surprised at somebody for dumping a ho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite S bag fan boys/cuckolds and anti bigs sentiments, there's no credible case for Davis not easily being in the same tier as S bag overall and to this point he's been better during the playoffs (despite much less fanfare). He's also doing it without a loaded, complete team.
    AD is having a historic playoff run for sure, but Kawhi hasn't been that far off from him statistically/metrics-wise. Where they differ is the fact that AD is playing with arguably the best player on earth, a guy who takes a significant mental and physical burden off of him.

Kawhi does not have that guy. He's his team's number 1 option and closer, on both ends, and to do that while still maintaining a PER over 30 is mind-boggling.

You've been posting here for a while, and I've seen you emotionally overreact to things before, but this Kawhi take of yours is next level and obviously steeped in hatred/disdain. I don't like him either, and I think he's a complete piece of for how he handled the Spurs situation. I also think that his style of play is built for playoff success, especially now that he's developed better playmaking ability. He's on LeBron's level, maybe even better, and it's gonna be fun to see who comes out on top.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Notice how much Taylor Rooks is retweeting this. Rumor: House was smashing HER in the jacuzzi bubble
    He just wanted to give her a tour of “Daniel’s House”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, are you even watching the game right now? Denver came back from double digits, George went to the bench with 4 fouls and Kawhi said " it" and single handedly pushed the lead back to 15 pts in like 3 minutes.
    So now you're basing this off of one game?

So, wait, let me get this straight. The Lakers have nobody to stop Kawhi, but the Clippers do have someone to defend Lebron? I wonder who that is.
    James is 35, with mileage closer to 40 and no other reliable secondary creator on his team. He can't carry the massive load he has to on offense and serve as the primary S bag defender. The Clippers have S bag, George and Morris, to throw at him.

This phrase stuck with me so I had to do a little Research. Did you know that Kawhi is leading the Clippers on every mayor category ln these playoffs? Add to that having to defend the other team's best player far more than any other number one option in the NBA. Who in the actual does more than him in the entire league?
    Could you be any more of a fanboy? Well, I guess if he were white. Now you're conflating what he has to do with calling into question what he's capable of doing. Two very different things. And no, he often doesn't defend the best opposing perimeter player. George or even Beverley do, while he rests in the corner like he's 35 and has to carry an offense.

AD is having a historic playoff run for sure, but Kawhi hasn't been that far off from him statistically/metrics-wise. Where they differ is the fact that AD is playing with arguably the best player on earth, a guy who takes a significant mental and physical burden off of him.

Kawhi does not have that guy. He's his team's number 1 option and closer, on both ends, and to do that while still maintaining a PER over 30 is mind-boggling.

You've been posting here for a while, and I've seen you emotionally overreact to things before, but this Kawhi take of yours is next level and obviously steeped in hatred/disdain. I don't like him either, and I think he's a complete piece of for how he handled the Spurs situation. I also think that his style of play is built for playoff success, especially now that he's developed better playmaking ability. He's on LeBron's level, maybe even better, and it's gonna be fun to see who comes out on top.
    Oh look, another cuckold.

S bag has by far the most complete team in the league, a contrived roster due to his blackmailing and you're pretending he's some hero?

I don't "emotionally overreact" to , I call things like it is, something too many are unwilling to do, even on a message board, for fear of perception.

My take is backed up by statistical evidence, yours is by being a fanboy/cuck.

-1.5 "Superstars" b/c Playoff P is basically a role player every other night

-3 "closers" when the other team's closer is running a train on Lemon Pepper Lou
    -5-7 "shot creators" b/c Beverely/Jackson/Shamet can shoot/dribble/drive like KCP

The hate is blinding you buddy. Half of Davis' bucket are in the paint & more than half of Davis' bucket are assisted (mostly via a PnR/transition) compared to 18% for Kawhi. Not to mention Davis gets plenty of garbage point off put backs.

Kawhi coasting doesn't mean he turns into a potato like Playoff P, it usually means he isn't exerting energy on defense until the 4th quarter like most superstars that carry a heavy load. He gets credit b/c he's still the best player on offense & the Clippers win in spite of their defense.....most of the time. As far as regression, Davis is shooting an unsustainable high percentage from mid-range (+40% compared to his season average) while Kawhi is shooting 10% below his season average from 3 so he can only improve.

Pretending this team isn't loaded. Outside of the '17-'18 Warriors, it's the best on paper team in a half decade easily.

Assisted, maybe, but you can stop acting like he's being spoon fed. Anyone can throw some entry pass, have him score and record an assist, but he's still creating his own shot.

So now he's to be commended for supposedly "coasting". The Clippers have one of the better defenses in the league, with a ceiling of best in the league when their give a level ticks up.
    Last edited by TD 21; 09-10-2020 at 03:33 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Lock. Down. Defense.

You farmers still appreciate defense? Former DPOY Dwert hasn't played a second yet. Saving him to ruff up Kiwi

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Pretending this team isn't loaded. Outside of the '17-'18 Warriors, it's the best on paper team in a half decade easily.
    this

less sheer star power but more balance and versatility than any team lebron played on. literally capable of playing basically every style of basketball. prime lebron with this squad very possibly beats healthy 17-18 warriors. prime kawhi with this squad might not even win the championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

James is 35, with mileage closer to 40 and no other reliable secondary creator on his team. He can't carry the massive load he has to on offense and serve as the primary S bag defender. The Clippers have S bag, George and Morris, to throw at him.

Could you be any more of a fanboy? Well, I guess if he were white. Now you're conflating what he has to do with calling into question what he's capable of doing. Two very different things. And no, he often doesn't defend the best opposing perimeter player. George or even Beverley do, while he rests in the corner like he's 35 and has to carry an offense.

S bag has by far the most complete team in the league, a contrived roster due to his blackmailing and you're pretending he's some hero?

I don't "emotionally overreact" to , I call things like it is, something too many are unwilling to do, even on a message board, for fear of perception.

Assisted, maybe, but you can stop acting like he's being spoon fed. Anyone can throw some entry pass, have him score and record an assist, but he's still creating his own shot.

So now he's to be commended for supposedly "coasting". The Clippers have one of the better defenses in the league, with a ceiling of best in the league when their give a level ticks up.
    Uhh...dude, seriously are you okay? This sounds like a meltdown. I already told you that I don't like him...I don't even root for him, but I do admit when he's arguably the best player in the league. Who cares if he contrived his roster? LeBron tampered to get AD to LA. Welcome to the new nba...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this

less sheer star power but more balance and versatility than any team lebron played on. literally capable of playing basically every style of basketball. prime lebron with this squad very possibly beats healthy 17-18 warriors. prime kawhi with this squad might not even win the championship.
    Both of you gots need help, like seriously. Did Kawhi your wife or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is the number 1 basketball player in the world right now, anyone arguing otherwise is just a ing re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I just gave you a particular example. If you want, you can use the entire playoffs of sample size, where Kawhi is leading the Clippers in every major category. Lebron did it once on a finals series and everybody sucked him off for eternity.

So let me get this straight, on one argument you tell Kawhitstorm that Davis is self-efficient and creates offense by himself, and on here you say the Lakers have no reliable second creator? What is it son?

Could you be any more of a fanboy? Well, I guess if he were white.
    The ? Are you implying I'm racist or some ? I've been called a lot of things on Spurstalk, but that's the first time I read that one, tbh. What makes me a white supremacist son, that I liked Manu Ginobili?

Now you're conflating what he has to do with calling into question what he's capable of doing. Two very different things.
    So let me get this straight, Kawhi doesn't have to lead the Clippers in all major categories, he just does it because he feels like it?

Well , if a player can flex like that just for the of flexing then he's pretty ing special, tbh. I wonder if Davis could lead his team on every major category whenever he chooses.

And no, he often doesn't defend the best opposing perimeter player. George or even Beverley do, while he rests in the corner like he's 35 and has to carry an offense.
    I didn't say often, I said more than any other primary option in the league. Also, no, George doesn't defend the opposition's best player more than Kawhi. George didn't defend Murray on this series, Kawhi and Beverly did. George didn't defend Doncic more than Kawhi vs the Mavs either.

Kawhi on this playoffs defended Murray and Doncic a lot more than Lebron defended Lillard and Harden, or Giannis with Butler.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Kawhi is the number 1 basketball player in the world right now, anyone arguing otherwise is just a ing re .
    id say the 4-time mvp, 3-time finals mvp who led a less talented squad to the #1 seed in the west still has a very good argument

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uhh...dude, seriously are you okay? This sounds like a meltdown. I already told you that I don't like him...I don't even root for him, but I do admit when he's arguably the best player in the league. Who cares if he contrived his roster? LeBron tampered to get AD to LA. Welcome to the new nba...
    You've exposed yourself as a cuck that's worried about being perceived as bitter on a message board.

So you agree with me. All I said was Davis is definitely in his tier and so far has outplayed him in the playoffs. I have myriad catch all metrics that support my claim; you have nothing that support yours.

The difference is, James' team has various significant weaknesses, notably the lack of a 3rd option/big wing defender.

Both of you gots need help, like seriously. Did Kawhi your wife or something?
    Nah, but he ed yours and you liked it.

No, I just gave you a particular example. If you want, you can use the entire playoffs of sample size, where Kawhi is leading the Clippers in every major category. Lebron did it once on a finals series and everybody sucked him off for eternity.

So let me get this straight, on one argument you tell Kawhitstorm that Davis is self-efficient and creates offense by himself, and on here you say the Lakers have no reliable second creator? What is it son?

The ? Are you implying I'm racist or some ? I've been called a lot of things on Spurstalk, but that's the first time I read that one, tbh. What makes me a white supremacist son, that I liked Manu Ginobili?

So let me get this straight, Kawhi doesn't have to lead the Clippers in all major categories, he just does it because he feels like it?

Well , if a player can flex like that just for the of flexing then he's pretty ing special, tbh. I wonder if Davis could lead his team on every major category whenever he chooses.

I didn't say often, I said more than any other primary option in the league. Also, no, George doesn't defend the opposition's best player more than Kawhi. George didn't defend Murray on this series, Kawhi and Beverly did. George didn't defend Doncic more than Kawhi vs the Mavs either.

Kawhi on this playoffs defended Murray and Doncic a lot more than Lebron defended Lillard and Harden, or Giannis with Butler.
    Who cares about counting stats? The point is, they don't need him to and in case you haven't noticed, damn near everyone has been sucking this puke off for 2 years.

I clearly meant play maker. Davis is just okay in this regard, often sees single coverage and obviously isn't a p-n-r creator.

The various comments I've seen over time.

Again, you're all of a sudden Mr. Counting Stats. I could careless about them. Anyone who knows basketball knows that team is loaded and he doesn't have near the responsibility of James, Davis, Antetokounmpo, etc.

The comparison wasn't to James.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi out there playing as the scorer and facilitator on offense while defending Murray on the other. But he has to do "far less".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    id say the 4-time mvp, 3-time finals mvp who led a less talented squad to the #1 seed in the west still has a very good argument
    Less talented? AD is a top 5 player in the NBA, who on the Clippers (next to Kawhi) is that good? PG is a top 20 player on his very best day. Your take is ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBronze won 3 rings playing with top tier talent in Miami, would more than likely be 2 had Ray Allen not bailed his ass out. Who on the Spurs was a top 10 player when the Spurs won in 2014? Who was a top 10 player sans Kawhi on the Raptors last season? Kawhi has already done more with way less in his career than LeBron has.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    while yall arguing this in the game thread?
    Make a Bron thread ...

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Less talented? AD is a top 5 player in the NBA, who on the Clippers (next to Kawhi) is that good? PG is a top 20 player on his very best day. Your take is ridiculous.
    after AD the roster is pretty weak, especially without bradley. the clips have 10 high quality players, most if not all of whom would start over McGee, KCP and Green

LeBronze won 3 rings playing with top tier talent in Miami, would more than likely be 2 had Ray Allen not bailed his ass out. Who on the Spurs was a top 10 player when the Spurs won in 2014? Who was a top 10 player sans Kawhi on the Raptors last season? Kawhi has already done more with way less in his career than LeBron has.
    woulda coulda shoulda

"if players other than lebron didn't score points he would never win a game so he's the worst player ever!!! "

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched Wesbrook sagging off Lebron (off the ball). I watched him sag further as Lebron even further out (off the ball).
    And I was, like, wtf is he doing? Then it hit me that that er was willing to give up a wide open three to be closer to the basket to have a shot at a rebound stat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, I'd say AD led the Lakers to the #1 seed moreso than Lebron. He led them in every category other than assists iirc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched Wesbrook sagging off Lebron (off the ball). I watched him sag further as Lebron even further out (off the ball).
    And I was, like, wtf is he doing? Then it hit me that that er was willing to give up a wide open three to be closer to the basket to have a shot at a rebound stat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone checked in on clutchfans?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tough to defend Russ this series.
    Love his fight ...and
    he played relatively well in game three ...
    But he does so many things wrong at times ...Except for his intensity and drive I cant tell my sons watch this guy THAT is how you are SUPPOSED to play the PG position.

But hey my sons are decent athletes not like they can do what he does well anyways ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But I can show them Russ and say DONT do that ...

Thread Information