Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Kuz being traded, who will pick up the long standing league leading tradition?

In the spirit of Kobe and many many other Lakers before, look who is stepping up:

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    dude is weird

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His fashion IQ is right on par with his basketball IQ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He sucks for sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His fashion IQ is right on par with his basketball IQ.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "Today's black athlete "
    Last edited by FrostKing; 09-12-2021 at 04:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to steal my post from lavengers and start a new thread got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrick is a strange dresser he will fit right in with LeRoids who once wore shorts as part of suit.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't give a good if you get down on your blacks hands & knees and press BLM decals into the hardwood...just make the playoffs and win the last game you play.

There is nothing else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't give a good if you get down on your blacks hands & knees and press BLM decals into the hardwood...just make the playoffs and win the last game you play.

There is nothing else.
    Spoken like a true homer for the dark star of the NBA that is the Fakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There is nothing else.
    Tacit approval of the dress.
    FFS.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spoken like a true homer for the dark star of the NBA that is the Fakers
    Your boss shouldn't a been so prideful over Leonard and you'd still be in the high life with us.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Whole Lakers team is suspect

LeBron and Deandre Jordan have worn dresses in TV commercials

Anthony Davis has a video where's he's naked and allowing his high school or college teammates to molest him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your boss shouldn't a been so prideful over Leonard and you'd still be in the high life with us.
    Like Timmy Duncan or Kwa Leonard are going to be caught wearing a dress or burqua, let alone posing in one for mass media.
    Get that feminization out of here!

We don't compromise like you Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like Timmy Duncan or Kwa Leonard are going to be caught wearing a dress or burqua, let alone posing in one for mass media.
    Get that feminization out of here!

We don't compromise like you Lakers.
    You never gave a when Duncan was . All you wanted out of him was to make the playoffs and win the last game he played. He did that 5 times.
    And I never really gave a good either, I just busted your balls over it because it was all I had---AND---because I needed his gay ass to stave off the damn Suns from time-to-time, which he never failed to do for the Cubster.

Nothing but love for Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a load and crock and you knew it. The raptors pampered him, bent over backwards for him and won a championship. He still left for LA. He was gone no matter what.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing but love for Duncan.
    Duncan wearing a dress 0
    Kome and Westbrook 1+1.

That's it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s a load and crock and you knew it. The raptors pampered him, bent over backwards for him and won a championship. He still left for LA. He was gone no matter what.
    It's arguable, amb. Just wish Pop woulda went public for him. Swallow the pride that 5 NBA World les had taken deep root in him and make your case, broad daylight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's arguable, amb. Just wish Pop woulda went public for him. Swallow the pride that 5 NBA World les had taken deep root in him and make your case, broad daylight.
    What is there to argue? The spurs bent over backwards all year for him and they pounced on him the second the spurs said anything remotely construed as disrespectful. Tell me, what did the spurs do, specifically, that was their fault?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What is there to argue? The spurs bent over backwards all year for him and they pounced on him the second the spurs said anything remotely construed as disrespectful. Tell me, what did the spurs do, specifically, that was their fault?
    ...That they were too good to gravel, to do what every other organization has to do in this NBA, in this circa of frankly history...beg.

ADDENDUM:::The agents and the players are running this. Media doesn't rub that fact in THEIR/Organization's face/nor acknowledge it to (us) the fans, but they're running itPERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You could tell Westbrook was a bit effeminate at delivery into the NBA. Good for him, it looked better then. It won't ever look that good again, this picture bears that fact. Put him in that ensemble first few years and he's almost beautiful. Now. It's borderline abhorrent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the Clippers did so well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could tell Westbrook was a bit effeminate at delivery into the NBA. Good for him, it looked better then. It won't ever look that good again, this picture bears that fact. Put him in that ensemble first few years and he's almost beautiful. Now. It's borderline abhorrent.
    He's not really effeminate. He's like a Youtuber with too many subscribers and no content. He just slings out anything to see what sticks, and with that many fans he's going to get air time.

Thread Information