Page 138 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 4501
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Kudos to Belgium for coming back from 0-2. They got over the shock and played to their strengths. They will be a though opponent to Brazil.

Cmon breh. Ronaldo is one of the few peoole who is fat because of a medical reason. He's not bartolomeo colon fat because his sport allows it he actually has a medical condition.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I can't believe someone managed to outchoke Belgium tbh

I'm forced to cheer for Colombia now..smdh. world cup almost over. Got no more dogs.

i would even cheer for Argentina.

Neymar makes it impossible to cheer for brazil. I mean not hoping for an injury but if hes out i might cheer for brazil.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    All aboard the Kingtero train.

I dont even mind brazil but its seems my fate is cheering for a euro team over Neymar.

If that wasnt playing id be all up for brazil too. Smdh.

Go uruguay i guess

I'm forced to cheer for Colombia now..smdh. world cup almost over. Got no more dogs.

i would even cheer for Argentina.

Neymar makes it impossible to cheer for brazil. I mean not hoping for an injury but if hes out i might cheer for brazil.
    Continental Cups (Euro, Copa, Asia Cup etc..) should be abolished and a 48-team World Cup should held every 2 years...

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    I dont even mind brazil but its seems my fate is cheering for a euro team over Neymar.

If that wasnt playing id be all up for brazil too. Smdh.
    I understand it tbh...he's such a massive got that it's hard even for me sometimes

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I sometimes wonder if Neymar was always this much of a got or does it actually feel like he’s actually gotten worse with his behaviour.

Not that he was ever an angel.

Continental Cups (Euro, Copa, Asia Cup etc..) should be abolished and a 48-team World Cup should held every 2 years...
    Problem is players are very prideful with these continental .

The CAF, Copa America, AFC cups is murder. Teams play with as much intensity as the worldcup and the qiualifiers. Its important for them.

Its not gonna happen anyway because even a 48 team world cup would exclude China and India. AFC rakes in massive cash by getting China and India as participants in the AFC despite being a second tier team and 5th tier team respectively.

Which reminds me. No Country has made more state investment than China for a sport( soccer) they must have invested billions in the last decade alone and they have tons of fans but they just cant seem to reach the big boys level in the AFC.

Even ing Qatar at 600k citizens is showing them the business

Speakig of this game, there was hardly and diving or Gross rolling between these two teams. Japan played super clean and carrasco got clipped in the box with an opportunity to flop and dive for a pk but he stayed up and play.

Kudos to them.

Most entertaining WC in my lifetime. Not even close..
    I'm pissed. Watched the first half of Bel/Jap and then did some work at halftime. Tuned back in at 2-2. Saw the replays but missed the live drama of the comeback.
    5 great goals. Although that long header was lucky as .

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    psychologically being down 2-0 is always weird though. "if we score 1, its just a 1 goal game"... you dont really feel out of it provided you have reasonable time

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I’m watching Brazilian tv shows about wc.. oh my ing god.. in a nuts , ref must protect Neymar because he is too trargeted and the best part, they are on the Neymar is better than Messi and Ronaldo not just this wc no, career wise too

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I hope this entire Brazilian team die in a plane crash tbh...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Be careful what you wish for

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    I like immigration except when I don't
    STFU, got.

Cmon breh. Dont do this. Neymar hate I can undersrand. Dude is a

Nacer Chadli and Fellaini probably balls deep in some white Belgian pussy tonight. Spurtacular.

What you think..?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    I’m watching Brazilian tv shows about wc.. oh my ing god.. in a nuts , ref must protect Neymar because he is too trargeted and the best part, they are on the Neymar is better than Messi and Ronaldo not just this wc no, career wise too
    Yea, how ing stupid does one have to be to think that?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Nacer Chadli and Fellaini probably balls deep in some white Belgian pussy tonight. Spurtacular.

What you think..?
    I think you're a goty little twirp whose life is revolved around online schtick.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Uruguay is gonna win this.

congrats urunobili

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Yeah it's disgusting tbh, was watching sportv earlier and only one dude dared saying something about his antics and he was promptly shat on by everybody else I've never seen a player being this protected by the media, the lengths they go to try to justify his gotry is unheard of and it has been this way since his santos days tbh. then people wonder how he turned into such a got..
    As long as D.Costa and Gerodeus aren't on board I don't really care tbh

Thread Information