My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://transcripts.usatoday.com/Chat...pt.aspx?c=1154

Dave Dupree picks Spurs and Suns to meet in WCF.

Note: For those who may not know about this weekly website column on USAToday.com You can submit your questions, comments to Dave Dupree himself on his weekly Wednesday chat session and hope that he'll reply to your input. I've tried it twice and got his reply posted online in the past. Nice guy, and knows his basketball. It's cool to know that you actually have an expert replying to you via online chat.
    Last edited by twincam; 03-15-2007 at 09:24 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He believes the Suns will pass the Mavs for the 1 seed and win it all. Highly unlikely and very highly unlikely.

Not impossible...just unlikely.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://transcripts.usatoday.com/Chat...pt.aspx?c=1154

Dave Dupree picks Spurs and Suns to meet in WCF.

Note: For those who may not know about this weekely website column on USAToday.com You can submit your questions, comments to Dave Dupree himself on his weekly Wednesday chat session and hope that he'll reply to your input. I've tried it twice and got his reply posted online in the past. Nice guy, and knows his basketball. It's cool to know that you actually have an expert replying to you via online chat.
    Kobe fans are unbelievable....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mavs would have to have a monumental letdown to give up the one seed at this point, and the Suns would have to be flawless. Both of those things will not concurrrently happen...I don't think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Manu, but @ the reader who proclaimed Manu the most feared player to play against...ahead of Kobe, Wade, Duncan, healthy Shaq, Lebron.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would like to know if Dupree will have changed his tune after tonight. If not... he's an idiot. Phoenix is not going to catch Dallas in the standings. They're going to have their hands full just trying to fend of the Spurs for the 2 seed.

And if they don't win the #1 seed... forget about the Suns. There isn't a snowball's chance in that they beat both the Spurs and Mavericks to advance to the finals. It just ain't gonna happen.

Give it up Dupree. Pick another horse.

You can't stop the signal SilverPlayer's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would like to know if Dupree will have changed his tune after tonight. If not... he's an idiot. Phoenix is not going to catch Dallas in the standings. They're going to have their hands full just trying to fend of the Spurs for the 2 seed.

And if they don't win the #1 seed... forget about the Suns. There isn't a snowball's chance in that they beat both the Spurs and Mavericks to advance to the finals. It just ain't gonna happen.

Give it up Dupree. Pick another horse.

Jump the gun much? Fat lady hadn't sung her tune yet.

Thread Information