Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp, the dude who likes wrestling, calf tats, and others seem to think Trump has this in the bag. So I’ll offer a simple ELE: Trump wins the electoral college, I’ll stop posting forever. Biden wins the electoral college, you’re gone forever.

I know none of you actually have the courage of your convictions and think Trump wins. And that’s sadly because you need to post on this board to satisfy that autistic itch. But if you’re not a giant coward, nut up and take the bet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp, the dude who likes wrestling, calf tats, and others seem to think Trump has this in the bag. So I’ll offer a simple ELE: Trump wins the electoral college, I’ll stop posting forever. Biden wins the electoral college, you’re gone forever.

I know none of you actually have the courage of your convictions and think Trump wins. And that’s sadly because you need to post on this board to satisfy that autistic itch. But if you’re not a giant coward, nut up and take the bet.
    yall have the dumbest takes and yalls dumbass stupid ELE's are more proof yall are a bunch of twinks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yall have the dumbest takes and yalls dumbass stupid ELE's are more proof yall are a bunch of twinks.
    Coward #1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They return under an alt so no real win.

Ain't that right Booger.. errr. Bogie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    literally i don't care if you're here on ST or not vy. you don't matter to anyone like you think you do. it's quite funny you offer up this bet as if anyone gives a about you here or irl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

for real!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you’re still obsessed with me. You are such a loser

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    proof yall are a bunch of twinks.
    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re still obsessed with me. You are such a loser
    At least I'm not a Jeffery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coward #2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    posting in favor of a candidate you don't think is going to win is pretty ing sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they most definitely are. they're all weak men. they come here and talk to me for years, dox me, and claim they've come to see me face to face yet they haven't and never will. these "men" are nothing but keyboard warriors and that's all they'll ever be. it must eat them up inside to know they're only brave behind their anonymity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    posting in favor of a candidate you don't think is going to win is pretty ing sad.
    Why? Do you think everyone should jump across the isle to whomever will win? posting is fun.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least I'm not a Jeffery
    actually, you’re a pathetic piece of who has nothing else in your life, and gains any semblance of self worth from a perceived image you think you have created to a bunch of strangers.

And hey I get that about you. It pisses you off that you’re called out. You’re so successful in life that you actually have so little of a life, you facebook stalk people. You could have just reached out to me. I’ll talk to you.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. Trump supporters have nothing to worry abou. Joe Biden has ZERO chance of winning. The powers that be WANT Trump. They NEED him to fulfill their NWO agenda and One World Government. The elites need Trump to continue pulling off the QAnon psyop and Covid scamdemic. Trump is the only one who can pull it off by fooling the American patriots and Q followers desperate for hope.

If Biden were to win, the whole QAnon psyop and Trump pretending to be against lockdowns charade would fall apart. The elites cannot allow that to happen. Trump is the only who can put American patriots to sleep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Do you think everyone should jump across the isle to whomever will win? posting is fun.
    I think it’s pretty ing stupid. And sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far, literally none of the maga crew thinks their leader is gonna win. Why do they all support a loser?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far, literally none of the maga crew thinks their leader is gonna win. Why do they all support a loser?
    They do think he's going to win. They're that deluded.

You should see Chris favorite youtuber red eagle videos.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't think you understand, most of them will leave voluntarily.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    they most definitely are. they're all weak men. they come here and talk to me for years, dox me, and claim they've come to see me face to face yet they haven't and never will. these "men" are nothing but keyboard warriors and that's all they'll ever be. it must eat them up inside to know they're only brave behind their anonymity.
    remember that time you challenged someone to a fight on here, set up a time and place, then didnt show up?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    well, probably because anyone who would actually go to lengths to meet some random dude on a message board over online trolling is a ing loser themselves... do you really expect people to meet up and fight you over a message board? just let it go tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    People have different experiences, backgrounds, goals and current situations. In other words priorities. This isn't a basketball game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actually, you’re a pathetic piece of who has nothing else in your life, and gains any semblance of self worth from a perceived image you think you have created to a bunch of strangers.

And hey I get that about you. It pisses you off that you’re called out. You’re so successful in life that you actually have so little of a life, you facebook stalk people. You could have just reached out to me. I’ll talk to you.
    Bonnerific exposed.

Never been on facebook in my life, loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it’s pretty ing stupid. And sad.
    I got that from your previous comment. You didn't say why you feel that way. It's not automatically true because you say so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember that time you challenged someone to a fight on here, set up a time and place, then didnt show up?
    lol i posted a photo of me sitting in the parking lot but yeah i'm the one that didn't show up... got it!

you should probably stop buying into fake news here on ST and in the MSM tbh.

well, probably because anyone who would actually go to lengths to meet some random dude on a message board over online trolling is a ing loser themselves... do you really expect people to meet up and fight you over a message board? just let it go tbh
    hey Neo here's the excuse homeboy made after i showed up... same ol' same ol'...

Thread Information