Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    DPG21920, Bill have 5Ws with 2 games left...what were our terms again?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Vegas has Bills over/under at 6. Over 6 is +135 and Under 6 is -155. I’m hammering that under.
    Let's bet a G straight up for old times sake. I'm definitely seeing at least a push
    I already have money on it, so won’t do a G, but Ill do $200 with you
    Deal...how much have you already put on the under?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    glad we could help you win mvp tbh

Post Count
    6 is a push. Under and I win. 7+ you win.

Post Count
    Stick to basketball, you were always a poor NFL prognosticator, closet Charger fan
    Also go Chargers

Post Count
    This is it! A win and you push. A loss and it’s Santa DPG time. Tbh, nevermind. You don’t owe me regardless. I thought Bills would be 4 wins or less and they had some good wins.

God bless you my friend and hope all is well. Even if BUF loses we are good

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    He should win MVP.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He should win MVP.
    No love for Breesus?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He should win MVP.
    I think it has to be Brees, he's pretty much guaranteed the best record in the league and he has like the best completion percentage ever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brees will have the better record, completion %, passer rating, less interceptions.

Mahomes will have way more TDs, yards per pass attempt, quarterbacking a better offense, etc. and its not as if his completion % and passer rating are bad, they're really good.

and both are gonna get the #1 seed in their conference.

I really think this is close... I wouldn't be mad either way.

Brees will have the better record, completion %, passer rating, less interceptions.

Mahomes will have way more TDs, yards per pass attempt, quarterbacking a better offense, etc. and its not as if his completion % and passer rating are bad, they're really good.

record and completion % shouldn't matter, at all.. Mahomes' team lost 3 games where they scored 30 or more, 2 of them where they scored 40+..

He's EASILY the MVP, but Brees will win it as a lifetime achievement award..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I think you right Harlem

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Brees also has a better defense behind him

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Brees should have won it in 2009 and was a coin flip in 2011, so I wouldn’t feel bad if he wins it this season.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    that's insane, but also really stupid. What's the advantage of a no look pass in football?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brees should have won it in 2009 and was a coin flip in 2011, so I wouldn’t feel bad if he wins it this season.
    Wasn't a coin flip in 2011. He was pretty damn unstoppable, but Rodgers was literally above God tier. That is, until the divisional round of the playoffs when he ran into the only front four in the NFL that could get to him without blitzing. And Brees got beat by the white version of Dak Prescott, lol.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Wasn't a coin flip in 2011. He was pretty damn unstoppable, but Rodgers was literally above God tier. That is, until the divisional round of the playoffs when he ran into the only front four in the NFL that could get to him without blitzing. And Brees got beat by the white version of Dak Prescott, lol.
    To be fair it was Gregg Williams defense that choked the game away while Brees put up huge numbers on the road against the top defense in the league that season. But Rodgers deserved MVP that season. Brees was definitely screwed in 2009. He should have won MVP that year. But Mahomes should win this year. The Chiefs offense is the best unit in the league. Their defense is atrocious.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    lol lifetime achievement award

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    What do Alex Smith, Case Keenum, Rex Grossman and Tarvaris Jackson have in common?

They’ve all won a playoff game against Drew Brees

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    To be fair it was Gregg Williams defense that choked the game away while Brees put up huge numbers on the road against the top defense in the league that season. But Rodgers deserved MVP that season. Brees was definitely screwed in 2009. He should have won MVP that year. But Mahomes should win this year. The Chiefs offense is the best unit in the league. Their defense is atrocious.
    Brees was terrible against the 49ers in that first half. They went down like 17-0 quickly before special teams brought them back into the game. Brees didn't really get going until late in the 3rd quarter.

Not to take too much away from Mahomes, but their offense is very schematic and they run a ton of screens in KC. Not really hard for a QB to execute. The 3rd & 20 conversion with the game on the line to knock the Steelers out of the playoffs this past weekend, that sold it for me on Brees.

Also love how, if the Saints go on to win the championship, that the Cowboys will have defeated them in both of their otherwise immortal years

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    What do Alex Smith, Case Keenum, Rex Grossman and Tarvaris Jackson have in common?

The Saints D blew 2 4th quarter leads in the final 4 minutes of the game to lose against Alex Smith. Minnesota miracle against Keenum. He did the bed against the Bears elite D in the freezing weather. He never lost a playoff game to Tavaris Jackson.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Brady lost home playoff games to Mark Sanchez and Flacco and lost on the road to Jake Plummer.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Brady lost home playoff games to Mark Sanchez and Flacco and lost on the road to Jake Plummer.
    The home playoff game to sanchez is definitely a stain on his legacy, but the Flacco + Plummer teams were superior teams.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    eli rang twice off of brady

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    eli rang twice off of brady
    Neat. I think those are well discussed as stains on his legacy. For whatever reason Brees never gets criticism for his legacy of losing to inferior quarterbacks in the playoffs.

Brady also never lost a playoff game to a 7-9 team

Thread Information