Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one trying to get ambchang to come kick your teeth in because you can't handle your emotions tbh.
    Aint nobody gonna kick my teeth in calm down joto. Take a handle on your emotions and get off mah .

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aint nobody gonna kick my teeth in calm down joto. Take a handle on your emotions and get off mah .
    LOL deleted your PM son

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL deleted your PM son

Ok I still told you. As long as you know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem to care. Why is it so important slaver Columbus keeps his day and why are you complaining about people not wanting a holiday named after such a piece of filth?
    I mean I said in an earlier post that they could change it to indigenous day and it wouldn’t bother me so…

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean I said in an earlier post that they could change it to indigenous day and it wouldn’t bother me so…
    Why reinvent the wheel? Columbus Day is just as good. The majority will speak. Maybe not on spurstalk but we are only talking about a couple hundred if that. But here in Texas there are millions of people that would just like to keep it as such. I had a good Columbus day btw. And thanksgiving is right around the corner and I will have a feast. Anyone that needs anything let me know, I have spare change in my center console.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think HEB has a good price on rice for those of you that need two sticks to grab 1 grain of rice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why reinvent the wheel? Columbus Day is just as good. The majority will speak. Maybe not on spurstalk but we are only talking about a couple hundred if that. But here in Texas there are millions of people that would just like to keep it as such. I had a good Columbus day btw. And thanksgiving is right around the corner and I will have a feast. Anyone that needs anything let me know, I have spare change in my center console.
    Why is honoring a slaver just as good?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can beat your ass. Name the place. I've already had one scared run from me here. You want to be number two?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can beat your ass. Name the place. I've already had one scared run from me here. You want to be number two?
    I just need someone here to volunteer to tape it and meet both of us so all here can see me leave you asleep on the sidewalk.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come to my house ill leave the door open for you? Remember all I have to do is drag u across the front door.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is honoring a slaver just as good?
    Don’t worry about it, get a job do something with your life and all the irrelevant questions that you have will disappear.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just need someone here to volunteer to tape it and meet both of us so all here can see me leave you asleep on the sidewalk.
    You need someone to tape the last seconds of your life quit acting tough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pay taxes because I have a job, what a dummy I guess its a new concept to you commies.
    First, what I imply is that you don’t seem to work and just leech off society. Anybody with even a slightly below average intelligence could’ve figured that one out, but since it’s you so I wrote it out.

Second, the concept of communism is that people pay HEAVY taxes (in different forms but the concept is the same) such that the government redistributes the resources to everyone equally. It doesn’t take a phd to know that, just google.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have been online all day running your mouth typing away, what else do you do other than come on here and spend hours and hours trying to find discord?
    The ironic thing is that you responded immediately after I did. And I wasn’t the one saying I have a life because I worked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL snowflake actually wanted to fight you?
    I’m not entirely sure. Maybe he’s trying to get a new friend and visit his house due to desperate loneliness. Seems like those overly aggressive clingy types where normal people avoid in real life.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not entirely sure. Maybe he’s trying to get a new friend and visit his house due to desperate loneliness. Seems like those overly aggressive clingy types where normal people avoid in real life.

Friends here?? Lol na im good you ain’t on my level to be my friend lol we don’t share the same values so no.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, what I imply is that you don’t seem to work and just leech off society. Anybody with even a slightly below average intelligence could’ve figured that one out, but since it’s you so I wrote it out.

Second, the concept of communism is that people pay HEAVY taxes (in different forms but the concept is the same) such that the government redistributes the resources to everyone equally. It doesn’t take a phd to know that, just google.

Exactly that your intelligence is below average by making assumptions of someone you know nothing about.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ironic thing is that you responded immediately after I did. And I wasn’t the one saying I have a life because I worked.

Well this is an online forum, people come and go on this thing at any given moment but hey what do I know you claim to be smarter than the average person right? Lol. Give your keyboard a rest, take the day off from this thing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Na I live in capitalism, im good don’t need to Google communism like you did.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Friends here?? Lol na im good you ain’t on my level to be my friend lol we don’t share the same values so no.
    Exactly that your intelligence is below average by making assumptions of someone you know nothing about.
    Well this is an online forum, people come and go on this thing at any given moment but hey what do I know you claim to be smarter than the average person right? Lol. Give your keyboard a rest, take the day off from this thing.
    U mad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am, like most sane people on earth, actually taking this as a huge compliment. Thank you.

So you can't read too. Noted.

Confirmed that you can't read. And you are the one who responded to four posts from mine without knowing how to do multiple quotes, so I am not sure why you are so insistent on telling me to give my keyboard a rest. What are you using as input?

So living in capitalism means being willingly ignorant. Cool.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am, like most sane people on earth, actually taking this as a huge compliment. Thank you.

So you can't read too. Noted.

Confirmed that you can't read. And you are the one who responded to four posts from mine without knowing how to do multiple quotes, so I am not sure why you are so insistent on telling me to give my keyboard a rest. What are you using as input?

So living in capitalism means being willingly ignorant. Cool.
    Cool have a good rest of your day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come to my house ill leave the door open for you? Remember all I have to do is drag u across the front door.
    So you can shoot him? Stand your ground laws are for straight up cowards.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Stand your ground laws are for straight up cowards.
    how offset formation & liberals think bruh

Thread Information