Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be fine with a 2 year house arrest sentence for Trump, enforced from 01/21/2023 to 01/21/2025. Which would end any possibility of him becoming president because he won't be able to go farther than say 50 miles from Mar a Lago
    Reasonable tbh. Just let him play golf stay out of the way. Maybe he will die before it is done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be fine with a 2 year house arrest sentence for Trump, enforced from 01/21/2023 to 01/21/2025. Which would end any possibility of him becoming president because he won't be able to go farther than say 50 miles from Mar a Lago

Hopefully so.
    The Trump Org and Wesselberg were on trial here, if anything happens to Trump personally on this record, it'll be in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Trump claiming there was no money made from filing fraudulent tax returns for the Trump Org.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trump Org and Wesselberg were on trial here, if anything happens to Trump personally on this record, it'll be in the future.
    Ergo like 20 years after he dies, considering the speed of the white collar justice system

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "At least two"

uva week Trump's having. His lawyers weren't able to tell the court Trump had no other official do ents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reportedly, the do ents were turned over to the FBI.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Items with classified markings found at Trump storage unit in Florida

The former president’s lawyers have told federal authorities no classified material was found in additional searches of Trump Tower in New York and his golf club in Bedminster, N.J.

Lawyers for former president Donald Trump found

at least two items marked classified after an outside team hired by Trump searched a storage unit in West Palm Beach, Fla., used by the former president,

Those items were immediately turned over to the FBI, according to those people, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.

The search was one of at least three searches conducted by an outside team of his properties for classified materials in recent weeks,

after they were pressed by a federal judge

to attest they had fully complied with a May grand jury subpoena to turn over all materials bearing classified markings,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...records-search

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was asked if he'd defend his country like Zelensky

Question: “If you were in a similar situation as president, would you take up arms like Zelensky?”

Trump: “Well, you never know about bravery …” pic.twitter.com/4Zvtx3gIp0

— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) February 27, 2022

==================

REPORTER: “[Zelensky is] not abandoning his people in Ukraine and he’s taking up arms for his countrymen. If you were in a similar situation as president, would you take up arms like Zelensky?”

TRUMP: “Well, you never know about bravery.

Some people think they’re brave and they’re not brave, and

other people don’t think of themselves as very brave and they step up.

You never know until you get tested.”

================

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died.

And you know what I did?

I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away.

I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away.

I didn’t want to touch him … he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible.

You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red.

And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away.

‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away.

Nobody wants to help the guy.

His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...-at-his-answer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Trump officials overruled local authority to start a development project near an endangered river

after the developer and his friends made a quarter of a million dollars worth of campaign donations.

Our investigation led to a criminal referral for bribery. "

-- Katie Porter email

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs, the Party of Mass Deaths (and of other )

House COVID panel accuses Trump administration of exacerbating the pandemic in its final report

the Trump administration’s actions negatively impacted the U.S. response.

the Trump White House’s “failed stewardship over the pandemic
    response and persistent pattern of political interference.”

the previous administration failed to adapt its response to the COVID-19 pandemic as public health experts’ understanding of the virus changed — and also failed to coordinate properly with public health officials.

the Trump White House’s focus on certain goals got in the way of mitigating the spread of the virus, such as its emphasis on symptomatic transmission of the virus and bringing back Americans who were overseas at the start of the outbreak.

“a good number” of staff from various federal health agencies were focused on repatriating Americans in February of 2020, at the detriment of prioritizing viral mitigation methods.

pandemic response measures that were neglected under the Trump administration were the development of an accurate COVID-19 test and the mobilization of supply chains for PPE early on

the Trump administration’s economic relief efforts were not thorough or equitable, leaving millions of individuals at risk of losing housing and many small and midsized companies without the same measure of relief that was offered to large corporations.

the Select Subcommittee has acted as an effective steward of public funds, identifying billions of taxpayer funds spent ineffectively, inefficiently, or inequitably within pandemic relief programs across the federal government,” Clyburn said

the Trump Administration’s poor management of relief programs left them particularly vulnerable to waste, fraud, and abuse,”

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3768506-house-covid-panel-accuses-trump-administration-of-exacerbating-the-pandemic-in-its-final-report/

A good estimate is the several 100K Americans died and M's damaged by Trash's botching the pandemic response

AND

blocking pre-pandemic operations (pulling the US scout from China, disbanding the bi-partisan pandemic study group, ignoring warnings from US citizens at WHO/Geneva and from the US military)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'It couldn’t be going any worse':

Trump skipping rallies as his 2024 campaign launch flops

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trum...identail-flop/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP's Scott Perry was at the heart of election denial plots in 2020 — and the feds want answers

Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA) in the Trump team's plot to overturn the 2020 election — and the effort by Justice Department investigators to obtain access to his phone.

Perry was active in pushing the White House to investigate "Italygate," a bizarre conspiracy theory that Italian satellites remotely reprogrammed voting machines to switch votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden.

Scott Perry is a pretty notable person in this effort after the election for Donald Trump.

He was the person introducing Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark to Trump.

He was pushing for others in the federal government to get involved,

to be looking into election security,

to push these baseless fraud claims and also,

he was interested in the intelligence community even looking into voting machines."

https://www.rawstory.com/scott-perry...ot-2658960441/

So much energy by so many Repugs and their supporters pushing a BigLie to overthrow the election and govt.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The QAnon pedophile ring theory is a hoax...

But you know what's probably not a hoax?

Donald Trump and Ivanka have definitely had sexual intercourse. Multiple times. However, she didn't like it and married not only Jared Kushner but became a Jew and separated herself from Orange Man politically, which all grinds his gears tremendously.

Also, it's pretty well known fact that Barron Trump is at least a quasi-incel. Therefore, combined with the fact that Orange Man no longer can put out, I suspect there's no question that Barron and Melania have regular sex when Orange Man isn't around (which is often), especially now that she's just past the age where she can get pregnant but she's still an uber-hot lay. She feels sorry for him and lets him "try it out" with her. He certainly can offer her more than the Orange Man at this stage of his life.

The Trump family in a nuts .....

DeSantis 2024.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The QAnon pedophile ring theory is a hoax...

But you know what's probably not a hoax?

Donald Trump and Ivanka have definitely had sexual intercourse. Multiple times. However, she didn't like it and married not only Jared Kushner but became a Jew and separated herself from Orange Man politically, which all grinds his gears tremendously.

Also, it's pretty well known fact that Barron Trump is at least a quasi-incel. Therefore, combined with the fact that Orange Man no longer can put out, I suspect there's no question that Barron and Melania have regular sex when Orange Man isn't around (which is often), especially now that she's just past the age where she can get pregnant but she's still an uber-hot lay. She feels sorry for him and lets him "try it out" with her. He certainly can offer her more than the Orange Man at this stage of his life.

The Trump family in a nuts .....

DeSantis 2024.
    Paging Angel-Luv

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow, that's a blast from the past

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the major announcement that was teased yesterday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't make this grifting up!

What was Trump’s “Major Announcement” on Thursday.

Trump making his return to Twitter? Trump throwing his hat in the ring to become Speaker of the House?

Trump is selling a series of “digital trading cards,” at $99 a pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the major announcement that was teased yesterday

"pertaining to my life and career" as a cowboy, astronaut and Homelander.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just when you thought he couldn't be more of a clown

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Special Counsel Investigation Into Trump Is Moving Fast

Some legal experts think the former president could be charged in early 2023.

due to the flurry of investigative activity following Smith’s appointment in mid-November, a time when many observers worried openly that naming a special counsel would dramatically slow the Trump investigations.

Smith quickly proved those doubters wrong,

filing a legal brief on Thanksgiving Day and

a raft of new subpoenas,

while securing testimony from top Trump associates including former White House lawyers and former Trump speechwriter Stephen Miller.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/93aj...is-moving-fast

I read an article trashing Garland

for not indicting Trash for his election-tampering audio tape with Raffensberger,

and

for not indicting Trash for stealing, possessing Top Secret docs

Both crimes with open/shut HARD EVIDENCE beyond denial, beyond refutation

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Grifter gonna grift. Chris has already set up a GoFundMe to pay for his first pack.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "pertaining to my life and career" as a cowboy, astronaut and Homelander.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan89 already bought 4 of these babies

Thread Information