Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1228
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It'd be hilarious but it is a possibility that the Freedom Caucus team will hide their intentions but vote for the top Democrat candidate to get him/her to 218, essentially giving the Dems the House and trifecta again. Just to spite McCarthy and the "old GOP".
    Highly doubtful but even if they did, it’d be a pointless trifecta since the Dems still wouldn’t have the votes needed to pass any of their agenda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I assume it stands for “San Antonio” not “spurstalk”. Not sure where Chris is from. But that would be plausible
    San Antonio would be SA not ST

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    daboom1 spotted some fake news here. Might wanna delete

"There is no evidence that Reagan ever uttered those words. A Google search for the quote does not turn up any reliable sources, with the top results being various social media and meme pages. Michael Pinckney, an archivist for the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, had also never heard of the quote. Pinckney told The Dispatch Fact Check: “This quote states President Reagan said this in 1987. We have all his official speeches and I could not find this quote for that year or any other between 1981-89.”

https://thedispatch.com/article/did-...hat-democrats/

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Millennial_Messiah I think what the freedom caucus is largely trying to do is not give McCarthy the power to make an Eric Cantor style immigration deal that Cantor tried to cut in 2013 which makes some sense Imo…they’re just going about it in an extremely stupid, autistic way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio would be SA not ST
    Chris is a dumb ass, would it surprise you that he put ST instead of SA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris is a dumb ass, would it surprise you that he put ST instead of SA?
    No I think SpursTalk is embarrassingly important to him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sore loser Republicans get swept in Harris County and double down on their losses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NM is wild

Albuquerque Police says a former New Mexico House candidate who lost his election in November is now accused of conspiring to shoot at the homes of four Albuquerque lawmakers in December and January. The department made the announcement late Monday afternoon, saying Solomon Peña is aaccused of shooting at the homes of two Democratic Bernalillo County commissioners and two Democratic state lawmakers.

A 39-year-old Republican, Peña ran and lost the race for House District 14 in the November 2022 election. APD arrested Peña during a SWAT situation Monday afternoon near downtown Albuquerque.

Albuquerque Police Chief Harold Medina first made the announcement on Twitter Monday ahead of a 5 p.m. news conference. Medina wrote that Peña is “accused of conspiring with and paying four other men to shoot at the homes of two county commissioners and two state legislators.”
    https://www.krqe.com/digital-now/apd...file-case/amp/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lose the election? Just start a war over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she went to court to make her case and lost

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lose the election? Just start a war over it.
    You act like it's this novel concept, when over 80% of the world's countries that exist today have done exactly just that at least once at some point in their existences.

Heck, the Civil War was fought over the 10th Amendment, and the woke party (at that time the GOP) strongarmed the cons utionalists into defeat. Over just that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You act like it's this novel concept, when over 80% of the world's countries that exist today have done exactly just that at least once at some point in their existences.

Heck, the Civil War was fought over the 10th Amendment, and the woke party (at that time the GOP) strongarmed the cons utionalists into defeat. Over just that.
    Like which countries? When?

We're not in the 1800's anymore.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lake trashes McDaniel for saying candidates, like Lake, were weak, unelectable, defeated

Will Lake ever win an office, state or Federal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she went to court to make her case and lost
    She keeps humiliating herself!

"BOMBS TESTIMONY," Lake tweeted. "Today’s Senate Testimony CONFIRMS nearly 40,000 ballots illegally counted (10% of the signatures reviewed). I think all the 'Election Deniers' out there deserve an apology."

But on Tuesday, ABC15 elections analyst Garrett Archer debunked Lake's claim, explaining the simple, non-fraudulent reason why these thousands of ballots didn't match voter signatures on record with the motor vehicle bureau.

"Ms. Lake, These signatures are from 2020," wrote Archer in reply. "They use recent affidavit envelopes to verify as well. That way if the MVD signature comes across wrong they have in-house to compare to. So this doesn't confirm anything."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like which countries? When?

We're not in the 1800's anymore.
    Wakanda comes to mind as well as the Jedi trying to take down duly elected Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Civil War was fought over slavery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “It’s no surprise we didn’t fare well in the election,” said Robert Graham, who chaired the Arizona Republican Party during the 2014 and 2016 elections. “Ward didn’t use resources to win, she used it for parties.”
    https://www.azmirror.com/2023/01/25/...our-and-party/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, why not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Civil War was fought over slavery.
    Right, because the victor always gets to do revisionist history.

The Neocon GOP decided to tear apart half of the whole country over " muh human rights " , no different from terroristic invasions the Neocon USA have done since such as Vietnam, Operation Iraqi Freedom, Libya, Syria et al.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, because the victor always gets to do revisionist history.

The Neocon GOP decided to tear apart half of the whole country over " muh human rights " , no different from terroristic invasions the Neocon USA have done since such as Vietnam, Operation Iraqi Freedom, Libya, Syria et al.
    It was slavery. The confederates said so when they seceded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was slavery. The confederates said so when they seceded.
    Under pain of death; of course.

, I'd say I take it up the ass if it was between that or getting shot in the head...

Abolitionism is the origin of Woke, BLM, ugly mulatto babies which seem to be teeming like termites in the cities lately.

Thread Information