my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian private army Wagner and the owner Prigohzhin now claim they will not be able to take Bakhmut because not enough weapons and ammunition?
    They now blame the Russian MoD and industry?
    You are a private organization, get your ability to acquire weapons on your own!

What a total show and a waste of lives. Putin has got to have made one of the worst all time decisions in military history. Putin is playing games trying to stay afloat by setting HIS government military against a private army and its leader who want a piece of Russian power. Radio Free Europe has got to start pounding this information to the Russian people because their kids are dying needlessly. They need to pull the fk out of All Ukraine territory.

Prigozhin is likely setting information conditions to blame Wagner Group's failure to take Bakhmut on the Russian Ministry of Defense or the Russian industrial base. Wagner Group soldiers told Prigozhin that they were unable to break through Ukrainian lines in Bakhmut due to insufficient armored vehicles, ammunition, and 100mm s supplies during a likely scripted segment in theclip. This statement seeks to absolve the Wagner Group and Prigozhin of personal responsibility by attributing their failure to capture Bakhmut to the larger Russian resource allocation problems that Russian and Ukrainian sources have been increasingly discussing since late December.[20]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian private army Wagner and the owner Prigohzhin now claim they will not be able to take Bakhmut because not enough weapons and ammunition?
    They now blame the Russian MoD and industry?
    You are a private organization, get your ability to acquire weapons on your own!

What a total show and a waste of lives. Putin has got to have made one of the worst all time decisions in military history. Putin is playing games trying to stay afloat by setting HIS government military against a private army and its leader who want a piece of Russian power. Radio Free Europe has got to start pounding this information to the Russian people because their kids are dying needlessly. They need to pull the fk out of All Ukraine territory.

Prigozhin is likely setting information conditions to blame Wagner Group's failure to take Bakhmut on the Russian Ministry of Defense or the Russian industrial base. Wagner Group soldiers told Prigozhin that they were unable to break through Ukrainian lines in Bakhmut due to insufficient armored vehicles, ammunition, and 100mm s supplies during a likely scripted segment in theclip. This statement seeks to absolve the Wagner Group and Prigozhin of personal responsibility by attributing their failure to capture Bakhmut to the larger Russian resource allocation problems that Russian and Ukrainian sources have been increasingly discussing since late December.[20]
    Prigozhin literally said, there is 500 lines of defence to brake through, and that's why it's impossible to take bakhmut.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prigozhin literally said, there is 500 lines of defence to brake through, and that's why it's impossible to take bakhmut.
    There is zero unity in this special operation so people, especially Russian people, are getting slaughtered.
    Its become a giant internal power play now for Putin. He is literally trying to get civilians, military men, and people he asked for help killed so he can stay leader of a giant dead carcass of a country. Like none of this is not his fault. Like he had nothing to do with the Russian military whatsoever. And he has ruined another country and it’s infrastructure in the process. Putin is a confused, scared, butcher. Dude needs to die after Russia pulls out and dismantles its military. Best thing that could happen.

Bakhmut literally is small potatoes in the overall strategy to win this war and Prigozhin was fitfully trying to win this territory just to show he could. Leading to a huge slaughter. He got prisoners, old wash outs, psychopathic nuts and ordinary poor men off the streets slaughtered. There are so many war crimes in this mess that will be well do ented… it will take 50 years to sort this incredible act of audacious stupidity and just flat out not caring about human lives. These people would laugh at that poor kid in the NFL who almost died on the field and then ask to dine on him. They just don’t give a .
    Last edited by pgardn; 01-04-2023 at 12:12 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    France is giving tanks to Ukraine starting today. Tanks are an offensive weapon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patton had no issue with the Siegfried line. Russian army is just .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot Russia and cat ladies.
    Sorry. They might be OK in 2023?
    For totally bizarre reasons Im guessing.

DIE SISSIES!
    Boohoo all upset over little ol' me. Kick rocks PG.

“I don’t ing text her bro, I call her and leave a voicemail you ing idiot”
    Bro you're king incel so of course you have no lady to text nor call. Can't even meet up to kick my ass but instead you're incel ass comes here with your tall tales. You're what a looks like tbh.

So you care about Russia. Just wanted to see where you stood on this. Now we know.
    I don't care about either, nor the rest of the world, just like I don't give a about your ass bro.

Again, cry harder you little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    France is giving tanks to Ukraine starting today. Tanks are an offensive weapon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

c'est la vie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

c'est la vie
    Russia likely cannot afford to take less. War is expensive and they cannot trade with 80% of the world.

What little credibility Russia had in getting these side deals to bring in cash is eroding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

c'est la vie
    Wait until you see price difference in november and december.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mo money, mo money, mo money!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A catalog of dead oligarchs

Sudden Russian Death Syndrome

It’s not a great time to be an oligarch who’s unenthusiastic about Putin’s war in Ukraine.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...kraine/672601/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine update:

Russia is losing, it knows it's losing, and it plans to keep losing. Forever

On Tuesday, the Kremlin announced that all Russian schools would now teach students how to interpret “international military-political and domestic events and facts from the position of a patriot of the Fatherland."

And when they are not being dosed with propaganda, Russian high school students—all Russian high school students—are

now to be taught how to march, salute, dig trenches, and conduct “combined arms tactics.”

It doesn’t say where they would get the teachers, which could be an issue,

since no one in the Russian Army seems to know how to conduct combined arms tactics.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...losing-Forever

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Boohoo all upset over little ol' me. Kick rocks PG.

Bro you're king incel so of course you have no lady to text nor call. Can't even meet up to kick my ass but instead you're incel ass comes here with your tall tales. You're what a looks like tbh.

I don't care about either, nor the rest of the world, just like I don't give a about your ass bro.

Again, cry harder you little .
    lol Joey All Bark at it again. We’ve all seen multiple times how you tuck your tail and show your belly once a real challenge comes your way, so stop with the fake tough BS.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin orders cease fire for Orthodox Christmas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for some reason twitter won't display for me here. shame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U.S. weapons package for Ukraine includes 50 Bradley Fighting Vehicles -officials

Between this and the afv that france is sending, seems like UKR is going to get more and more updated kit.

Meanwhile Iran will be fighting UKraine to the last russian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker teases antisemitism

I think he will have to answer to his kids someday. They will see his show for what it was, and he will die sad and alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scott with dat goods.

Russians winning Kherson "battle"

ing genius tbqh nigs

Wow

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You ing fascist simp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kherson is still Russian

Tough luck

Speaking to journalists on Friday, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov stated that “Kherson Region remains part of the Russian Federation, and this status is legally fixed and defined, and there can be no changes to this status.”
    moron says what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is already dead, why are you doing this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Joey All Bark at it again. We’ve all seen multiple times how you tuck your tail and show your belly once a real challenge comes your way, so stop with the fake tough BS.
    If you're tough bro then come get me. Why wait for a time and place bro? Talk more out of your ass you ing internet keyboard warrior. I would truly love to punch you ST putos right in your faces but you all are nothing but pussies. The only thing you pussies are good at is playing make believe here on ST and acting like yall would do something when we all know yall are nothing more than a small group of weak males.

Thread Information