Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Chiefs' secondary is so bad.
    Dude didn't turn around at all on that block of Hurst.
    NFL reffing is so effing inconsistent.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    got off the field, but the fact they kept giving up long 3rd down conversions on that drive is why the Eagles smoke them on Feb 12 tbh.
    Hurts isn't throwing accurate enough for that tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    It worked but I'm not a fan of those playcalls in 3rd and 4th with 1 to go.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    What a horrible drive. Didn't even get it to the 2 minutes warning.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Feels like Burrow is figuring out KC's defense as this game goes on tbh.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hurts isn't throwing accurate enough for that tbh.
    Does it really matter? We're talking about a running game that just curbstomped the best run defense in the NFL and a defense that got 70 (!!!!) regular season sacks and forced 2, honestly 3 sack fumbles against a Niners team that ordinarily doesn't commit turnovers.

Eagles by double digits over either AFC team.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Mahomes clearly not 100%. Isn't even looking to try to extend play like he usually does.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Chiefs offense minus Tyreek Hill and Kareem Hunt is just stale. The running game is below average and the protection is better than some points in the past but the skill positions aren't so great anymore. If you stop Kelce you stop the team.

Eagles by 10+.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mahomes clearly not 100%. Isn't even looking to try to extend play like he usually does.
    I think it's just a relative lack of talent around him compared to what he's had in his first 4 years, and Fatty Reid's offense just being stale

Mahomes has made the play of the game so far, the 4th down scramble and throw back across his body for the touchdown to Kelce in the endzone. If that play isn't made the Bengals are in control of the game by now IMO

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    TD Higgins! Tie game! Bengals are the better team, and will win.

Cincinnati chili > KC Barbecue

just kidding, Skyline is awful (compared to good old standard American / southwestern chili), but their fries are legit. Unfortunately I limit myself to four orders of french fries per year because they're extremely unhealthy. The skyline location at Kings Island maintains corporate quality, at least.

KC BBQ is good but the really good stuff is overpriced. Had Fiorellas Jack Stack BBQ Prime Rib and burnt ends and expensed them to the company I was working for back in December 2019. The rest just tastes like any other bbq out there. Joe's is never open on Sundays and it's overrated by KC locals.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I think it's just a relative lack of talent around him compared to what he's had in his first 4 years, and Fatty Reid's offense just being stale

Mahomes has made the play of the game so far, the 4th down scramble and throw back across his body for the touchdown to Kelce in the endzone. If that play isn't made the Bengals are in control of the game by now IMO
    Is the same talent and offense he had all year, and he was the MVP and had the #1 ranked offense. He's clearly not 100%.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Chiefs trying to beat the Niners in injured players.

P/S: Mahomes left what was left of his ankle on that play.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mahomes hurt. Hardman hurt. Kelce banged up. Hunt is in Cleveland. Hill is in Miami. Fatty Reid's offense is stale.

Bye bye Chiefs, one way or the other. Either tonight or Feb 12. They will lose.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is the same talent and offense he had all year, and he was the MVP and had the #1 ranked offense. He's clearly not 100%.
    MVP? I guess he'll win it but I'd argue Hurts is more valuable because we saw the Eagles completely limp into the playoffs when Hurts was out injured.

Hurts doesn't have the gaudy stats and never will, but he's just about perfect in situational football.

Burrow threw too many INTs to be MVP unfortunately, and Trash Allen is just trash and Dak is a loser tbh

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Bengals just seem to have the Chiefs number.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    typical Fatty Reid with piss poor clock management

who the burns a timeout in the 3rd quarter anymore? Analytics say take the ing delay of game.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Another dumb challenge by Reid, they will be left with only one TO.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    now fatty reid pisses away the game by burning his 2nd timeout and last challenge in the ing 3rd quarter one of the lowkey worst coaches perennially, but keeps getting overrated because of the winning because of the QB and staff surrounding him.

Fatty Reid makes Fat Mike McCarthy look like a clock management savant by comparison...

... sure that ball is going to be marked a little farther, but if they don't get the first down spot which they won't, they still lose the TO and final challenge

fat reid should have been out of the NFL 11 years ago after being fired by Philly

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Another dumb challenge by Reid, they will be left with only one TO.
    fatty reid should have been out of the league after being booed tf out of Lincoln Financial Field in 2012. He still coaches the NFL like it's 1985 and he's got Dan Marino

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    , wow, they gave them the first down there

but still, wait until it's 3rd and 3 late in the 4th and Mixon gets tackled short but they can't challenge because they squandered them early.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    What a stupid challenge. Just sneak it and keep your challenge for the end. Reid mismanaging his assets per usual.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If I'm Zac Taylor I'm going full Sean Payton 2009 and telling my front 7 to go after Mahomes' ankle like a shark in the water, even if it risks a 15 yard penalty and an automatic first down

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Damn, that was clutch.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Scantling is an elite WR, imo. Always said so.

Lowkey an underratedly close 2nd biggest loss for the Packers this past offseason after Davante Adams.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn, that was clutch.
    Aaron Rodgers dipping deep into that bottle of scotch tonight.

Thread Information