My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/SportsNation/sta...272668162?s=19

Someone post the image from this. To drunk to do ot from phone

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Man I'm debating watching Game 5 on Monday at home or in a crowded bar in SF tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SKEEEUP!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't forget that Harden lost at home to this same ty version of the Warriors
    Great point CP3 too

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang I thought when the greatest leader of all time says they gona win game 4 game 5 and game 6 ....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First the Heat, then the SPURS, then Warriors

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was the tunel guy in the tunel?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refs managed that game to keep the Warriors in it at half. That same crew of Foster, Malloy, Brothers probably gonna be the Game 5 refs. I would bet. And expect 2 of them back in a Game 7 if there is one.
    Learn the ref rules, bruh.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Durant's legacy is going to get a nice boost if the Warriors lose this series. They'd be 2-0 in the Finals with Durant (and with Durant winning Finals MVP both times) and 1-2 without him, with the one win over a team that was running Matthew Dellavedova out there for 40 minutes a night. Whatever dynasty they'd have would be thanks to Durant, since there's no guarantee they ever would've won another le without him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Quality trolling

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Last edited by LkrFan; 06-08-2019 at 08:30 AM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Durant's legacy is going to get a nice boost if the Warriors lose this series. They'd be 2-0 in the Finals with Durant (and with Durant winning Finals MVP both times) and 1-2 without him, with the one win over a team that was running Matthew Dellavedova out there for 40 minutes a night. Whatever dynasty they'd have would be thanks to Durant, since there's no guarantee they ever would've won another le without him.
    Not only is there no guaranty but it would have been pretty tough for them to win another one after 2016 without him imo. They’d still have Harrison Barnes but Boguts health fell off a cliff after 2016 and Iguodala definitely isn’t what he was in 2015 or 2016 either. KD saved that team as it was built from taking a step back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. You can’t thrown that bull around. Warriors caught their breaks during their le runs, and now it has come full circle. If you are going to negate this le and the 16 le for the Raps/Cavs, then negate all 3 of the Warriors les. Can’t have it both ways. Btw you said the Warriors were 3-peating.
    You're still chasing that demon of your Heat prediction when you were riding their nuts. Don't make me serve you a fresh one.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

Bro seriously. He need to hire a publicist that can fix his personality, a speech therapist or acting coach or something.

This cat really is a ing robot. Wtf wrong with this dude?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro seriously. He need to hire a publicist that can fix his personality, a speech therapist or acting coach or something.

Today's nba

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe stayed loyal? He demanded a trade on ing draft night , then he demanded a trade again in 2007 when his team sucked.
    Because nobody wants to play for the ing Bobcats (yes, they were the Hornets back then, but that's a terribly boring place) and the 2007 Chicago rumors were way overblown. He still balled out for the Lakers and played close to 82 games each of those years, I think he only missed a few due to suspension but that's it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Because nobody wants to play for the ing Bobcats (yes, they were the Hornets back then, but that's a terribly boring place) and the 2007 Chicago rumors were way overblown. He still balled out for the Lakers and played close to 82 games each of those years, I think he only missed a few due to suspension but that's it.
    Make whatever excuses you want, the point is that he wasn't loyal to the team that drafted him. I don't fault him for wanting to be traded, but he loses the narrative that he was a loyal player who never demanded a trade.

Regarding 2007, they weren't just trade rumors. He made a point blank demand for a trade in an interview with Stephen A. Smith. You're simply revising history by saying they were just rumors. He made a public demand for a trade and at one point even said the Lakers couldn't do anything to change his mind.

https://www.espn.com/blog/truehoop/p...e-to-be-traded

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Word. The Sp*rs didn't develop him off the court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

his (un)intentional dry humor is actually being ate up on social media, they're loving it

even SA media sucks compared to Toronto

Thread Information