Page 215 of 376 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 9384
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to make sense of this... a new PS4 le that we're not aware of? timing is odd with PS5 around the corner.

this is like when pro athletes tweet the open eyes emoji and nothing else

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to make sense of this... a new PS4 le that we're not aware of? timing is odd with PS5 around the corner
    Indie game..maybe?

Those are the only ones I can think of that have release games without a major annoucement. They just sort of drop.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indie game..maybe?

Those are the only ones I can think of that have release games without a major annoucement. They just sort of drop.
    ElNono probably hyping the rumored Persona 4 Golden port to spurraider21. And he should get it, that game is awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't say much more without completely tipping my hand, especially since this is a franchise sr21 has mentioned he liked many times

look at it from the angle that it's likely good news, and something exciting to look forward to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't say much more without completely tipping my hand, especially since this is a franchise sr21 has mentioned he liked many times

look at it from the angle that it's likely good news, and something exciting to look forward to
    You pretty much just did tip your hand man.

Though if it's the game I'm thinking of it's not like it was some big secret.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portal 3 confirmed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You pretty much just did tip your hand man.

Though if it's the game I'm thinking of it's not like it was some big secret.
    No idea what the rumors are out there anymore... now that I'm on the other side of the fence, you really hear wild

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man, Valve hates the number 3.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man, Valve hates the number 3.
    Besides, they already blew their load on Alyx.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn apalisoc_9 was right to give me for putting off Sekiro. This has to be one of the most addicting games I have played since Dying Light.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn apalisoc_9 was right to give me for putting off Sekiro. This has to be one of the most addicting games I have played since Dying Light.
    I remember i was trying to be disciplined and play ds2 and ds3 before playing sekiro but caved. Ended up playing through 3 times and getting platinum

First playthrough probably took 4x longer than subsequent runs. Really was a great game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember i was trying to be disciplined and play ds2 and ds3 before playing sekiro but caved. Ended up playing through 3 times and getting platinum

First playthrough probably took 4x longer than subsequent runs. Really was a great game.
    Damn and you give me for doing a second playthrough of Persona?

With all the I have played this gen I can't believe I'm still finding absolute top notch gaming like this that I haven't gotten to. I'm kind of sad to see this gen end, because it has been way stronger than any gen I have seen other than the PS2 / OG XBox / Gamecube / Dreamcast gen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn and you give me for doing a second playthrough of Persona?

With all the I have played this gen I can't believe I'm still finding absolute top notch gaming like this that I haven't gotten to. I'm kind of sad to see this gen end, because it has been way stronger than any gen I have seen other than the PS2 / OG XBox / Gamecube / Dreamcast gen.
    That’s because another persona playthrough is several dozens of hours while my third Sekiro playthrough was probably less than 10 hours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s because another persona playthrough is several dozens of hours while my third Sekiro playthrough was probably less than 10 hours
    About 170 hours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a really short game scrah. Platinum probably is around 80hrs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may have just convinced me to pull the trigger. I'm so glad I experienced Dying Light despite my hate for FPS. Is Sekiro unbearably hard? Bloodbourne made me tap tf out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may have just convinced me to pull the trigger. I'm so glad I experienced Dying Light despite my hate for FPS. Is Sekiro unbearably hard? Bloodbourne made me tap tf out.
    Why did you quit Bloodborne? Did you not bring the doll to life so you could level up? If you quit that early just look up a video on how to run to Cleric Beast and get killed so you can get that point of insight and start leveling up. Bloodborne is far and away the best game this generation IMO and I was really close to quitting it early on too because you have no idea WTF to do at the beginning.

Sekiro is quite difficult. I can't really say which is harder between it and Bloodborne since I'm still really early in Sekiro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did you quit Bloodborne? Did you not bring the doll to life so you could level up? If you quit that early just look up a video on how to run to Cleric Beast and get killed so you can get that point of insight and start leveling up. Bloodborne is far and away the best game this generation IMO and I was really close to quitting it early on too because you have no idea WTF to do at the beginning.

Sekiro is quite difficult. I can't really say which is harder between it and Bloodborne since I'm still really early in Sekiro.
    I'll pick it back up later. Speaking of picking up, I never picked up the doll lol. Prior to playing Bloodborne I hadn't played a scrolls game. I ended up quitting the game in favor of Witcher 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll pick it back up later. Speaking of picking up, I never picked up the doll lol. Prior to playing Bloodborne I hadn't played a scrolls game. I ended up quitting the game in favor of Witcher 3.
    By the doll I mean the doll in the Hunter's Dream portal world. You have to gain a point of insight before she'll come to life, and you can most easily get that point of insight by running to Cleric Beast and getting killed. Until then you're just kind of spinning your wheels in the game as you cannot level up until then, which makes progress hard unless you're really good at these kind of games.

I'd recommend finishing Bloodborne before buying Sekiro. If you still find Bloodborne too much of a pain in the ass to finish I doubt you'd like Sekiro much honestly. Though if you liked God of War on the Give Me a Challenge or Give Me God of War you might enjoy Sekiro too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekiro reminds me a lot of Dark Souls 1 in that the game map layout is very vertical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekiro reminds me a lot of Dark Souls 1 in that the game map layout is very vertical.
    DS1’s whole world outside of Anor Londo was so interwoven though.

Re: difficulty, i would go so far to say the following:

sekiro feels much much more linear and it’s not as convoluted to figure out what you’re supposed to do next, as opposed to bloodborne/DS1

the combat is more challenging at first, and my first run through Sekiro was probably more difficult than my first run through bloodborne when just factoring combat. However once you “learn” the combat and each enemy, it can be trivialized. My NG+ and NG++ runs felt significantly easier

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Been playing a lot of Top Spin 4 on RPCS3, fun game tbh. Also some skate 3. Tried GT6 but couldn't get it to work for some reason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing a lot of Top Spin 4 on RPCS3, fun game tbh. Also some skate 3. Tried GT6 but couldn't get it to work for some reason
    What are your specs and does it run well? I haven't run RPCS3 since my 970 died, should probably try it again now that I'm running a 1660 Super. Then again I have a CFW PS3 with a big hard drive so not too into RPCS3 until it can get to Dolphin level emulation tbh. Still interested to see what kind of hardware it needs to run smooth though.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    playing through Shadow of the Tomb Raider since i had never beaten it and tbh its better than i remembered it being, although it feels like there is a lot less combat than ROTR which was definitely the best of the series. i'm like 2/3 through the main story though so i do have a ways to go. trying to get some of these games i started and never finished out of the way before LoU2 next week

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What are your specs and does it run well? I haven't run RPCS3 since my 970 died, should probably try it again now that I'm running a 1660 Super. Then again I have a CFW PS3 with a big hard drive so not too into RPCS3 until it can get to Dolphin level emulation tbh. Still interested to see what kind of hardware it needs to run smooth though.
    Ryzen 5 1600AF/16gb ram/R9 280x

TS4 runs pretty smoothly, skate 3 can have a dip on the fps sometimes depending on the area im in. I have experienced occasional freezes on both games but overall they are pretty much playable tbh

Thread Information