Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was lamenting the fact that we have a president we can no longer consistently believe (a fact borne out by Trump's egregious lack of honesty — on display even yesterday, his first full day in office). Pop never denigrated the office of the presidency; he pointed out that the president himself is more-than-frequently dishonest — a true statement — which makes it impossible to take what he says at face value without understanding that there's a fairly significant chance that the president is lying to serve his own wealth-and-power-focused agenda.
    I find your statement to also denigrate the office of the presidency. I know no way of quantifying Trump's true-to-false statement ratio. What you've done is provide an indefensible statement, which aligns with Pop's indefensible statement. Because there are no points of data to prove it or disprove it, it's just a way for you to discredit everything the president says carte blanche.

So you're just going to ignore everything I said because it makes you uncomfortable. You're going to ignore the fact that cord cutting is the reason for ESPN's decline and not political vendettas against athlete activism. I think I understand why you voted for Trump.
    Here's the problem - if ESPN's issue was "cutting the cord", all the other sports networks and live television stations should be suffering similarly. They're not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many of those are complete reaches. Unsubstantiated claims from salty former employees, buying a beauty pageant being called "mysogynistic," acknowledging the existence of gold diggers (which we all know exist) - , even a heterosexual male answering a question about women he'd like to sleep with is "sexist" and "outrageous" according to this article. I can only imagine the bitter spinster who wrote this crap.

"Opposing open borders and illegal immigration is xenophobic!"
    it is what it is.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Respect the president!"

Coming from a person who voted for a man who started the birther movement.
    I didn't support Hillary Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't support Hillary Clinton.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its not new information. You should already know most of it.
    You realize I actually have to read it, right? I know you're not reading for context based on your responses, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are just trying to find a laughing emoji.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    This is the longest goodbye thread in history

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah... that whole thing was started by Hillary Clinton though. I can go get the links if you'll actually read them.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You realize I actually have to read it, right? I know you're not reading for context based on your responses, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are just trying to find a laughing emoji.
    Well speed it up, buddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be off for a few hours. I'll check the thread again later this evening and try to respond.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah... that whole thing was started by Hillary Clinton though. I can go get the links if you'll actually read them.
    Who the cares who started it? Trump kept it going for years and questioned the legitimacy of our president every step of the way. Idgaf if you support trump, but sack up and admit that you support a racist xenophobic misogynist as our president. And if you believe any of those things deserve respect then you.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well then i have good news for you the whole "trump is an asshole" movement wasn't started by Pop so you can still be a Spurs fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be off for a few hours. I'll check the thread again later this evening and try to respond.
    Nobody gives a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody gives a .

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Two hours ago: "I'm leaving forever!"
    Now: "I'll be back later this evening."

That was quick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well then i have good news for you the whole "trump is an asshole" movement wasn't started by Pop so you can still be a Spurs fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's okay to disrespect the president if someone else started it?

Are you 5? Is that what discourse qualifies for in your mind?

Congrats on one of the best meltdowns in SpursTalk history. This thread is going to be legend and bumped for years to come.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you know baseline bum you're just a disinfo agent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing babies. You vote for the stupidest candidate in human history and claim to be against PC talk and and can't stand it when we call you dip s. Go cry to your mommies you little turds. You're pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been a Spurs fan since 2002, purchased their stuff, went to games, followed them closely. I've got a Spurs tag on my vehicle, and I live in Tennessee where that's not common.

I'm done with the Spurs.

If Popovich is going to publicly berate the president of the United States and speak gloriously of the women wearing "pussy" hats and cheering Madonna as she talks about thinking of physically destroying the White House, I'm out. Not watching another Spurs game. I wanted to enjoy fundamental basketball, not see the president I voted to clean up crony elitists selling out the middle class be ridiculed in ways that nobody would ever say about Obama. When he won, none of this stuff happened... we might not have liked what he was doing, but we respected democracy and the office.

It was a fun decade routing for my favorite team. Watching Manu and Timmy (was never a Parker fan) was a real treat.

Over and out,

- BL
    Stick it up your ass you Nazi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by rjv; 01-22-2017 at 02:55 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing babies. You vote for the stupidest candidate in human history and claim to be against PC talk and and can't stand it when we call you dip s. Go cry to your mommies you little turds. You're pathetic.
    TBH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a snowflake that needs a safe space. Bye.

Thread Information