Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Told to off?

Should have just pretended it was white cop and fled.
    More than that. Watch d vid. Crucify that white

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crucify because we never have any context to these videos! It's witch season and it's time to burn them up! Pitchforks ready and fire in hand!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao What did the person in your video take a video with? What is prevalent in our society these days vs 20 yrs ago?

I'm the dip yet you think I should've been carrying around a 1mp digicam or better yet a disposable camera just in case? LMAO

You're such a ing dumb bro. It must hurt thinking you're so damn right all the time when reality says otherwise.

Btw, there was no flip phone back then or at least not one any of my friends had. Nokia's were the go-to. You're just a ing re bro.
    Take your L and move on fam. Its sad you don't realize how dumb you sound right now. Good thing you don't have children to pass your dumbassery down to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take your L and move on fam. Its sad you don't realize how dumb you sound right now. Good thing you don't have children to pass your dumbassery down to.
    You can say whatever you'd like bro but coming from a ing utter re as yourself means zilch.

You're a pathetic race baiting loser. Pretend you ain't white some more bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My son Frostking and his buddy Kori have Battered Incel Syndrome. Years of PTSD from being ridiculed has made them empathize and make excuses for bullies and push the blame on victims.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretend you ain't white some more bro!
    Its racist to think a black person can't post on internet forums.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crucify because we never have any context to these videos! It's witch season and it's time to burn them up! Pitchforks ready and fire in hand!
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Crucify the

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't remember protestors coming out for me when a Peace Officer shoved me to the ground
    That’s cuz you’re a little and nobody likes you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll wait til all the info is in and verified, but it did look like Black Just Cruizin I Live in this Hood was baiting Get Off My Lawn Steroids guy.
    Like if he truly wanted no confrontation why not just walk away?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was black you say?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    lol koriwhat ging up another thread with his re ed takes.

member det time you pussied out and wouldnt meet me to settle up cus you're a made got? good times

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not black, mono slob.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    now spergtacular doesn't think black people exist on the internet

again, just because you're a pathetic loser Derp and have 40+ alts on ST doesn't mean anyone else does. you are the only sad ass mother er on this site with anywhere near that many alts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bully has been arrested. God is good!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Richland County Sheriff's Office says calls initially came in describing an altercation going down. Once officers arrived and did a preliminary investigation, RCSO says they learned the alleged victim here was supposedly going around and approaching different neighbors in what they described as a threatening manner. Eventually, they say someone asked Pentland to step in ... and things picked up there.

re" alleged victim (Blackie) ... he apparently has an underlying medical condition that might've affected his behavior that day, and the authorities are working to get him the help he needs, while trying to keep him out of the criminal justice system.

The young man claimed to live near this area ... but no word yet if that's, in fact, the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its racist to think a black person can't post on internet forums.
    I never said that white boy.

That’s cuz you’re a little and nobody likes you.
    You think I care if you or any of the other limp wrist rejects here "like" me? LMAO Again bro, I don't care if you exist or don't and that goes for the rest of those here. Yall are just people on the internet; I guess you can't differentiate real life from your life on the net. Weird flex bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racism potentially. Compare and contrast:

Authorities are:
    "working to get him (Black) the help he needs, while trying to keep him out of the criminal justice system."

Meanwhile Whitey, who was asked by neighbors to intervene is getting harassed by The Man, "arrested and charged with assault and battery."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racism potentially. Compare and contrast:

Authorities are
    "are working to get him (Black) the help he needs, while trying to keep him out of the criminal justice system."

Meanwhile Whitey who was asked by neighbors to intervene is getting harrassed by The Man, "arrested and charged with assault and battery."
    Everyone jumps to racism instantly and that's the work of the MSM on those dumb enough to fall for it. There's no context to this video, never was there racist remarks made in the video, and I am sure as that SSG has some brothers in arms from all races; that SSG might be a racist but not one of us can realistically say for sure no matter how many times you weak s continue to repeat it.

I'm so sick of the mob mentality and their insistence to eradicate due process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We get all this over some neighborhood beef but not over voter fraud in 2020? LMAO

By this time tomorrow or the next day you will have moved on to the next petty bs the MSM or social media pushes. Rinse & Repeat!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ LMAO Too bad it wasn't you being pushed around but then again your life must be rough enough with that heffer you share a bed with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone jumps to racism instantly and that's the work of the MSM on those dumb enough to fall for it. There's no context to this video, never was there racist remarks made in the video, and I am sure as that SSG has some brothers in arms from all races; that SSG might be a racist but not one of us can realistically say for sure no matter how many times you weak s continue to repeat it.

I'm so sick of the mob mentality and their insistence to eradicate due process.
    Certainly want to see if this gets expounded upon and verified:

Richland County Sheriff's Office...says they learned the alleged victim here was supposedly going around and approaching different neighbors in what they described as a threatening manner. Eventually, they say someone asked Pentland to step in ... and things picked up there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White guy bullies re ed black kid. News at 11.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information