Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Sounds like your version of GWB.
    Georgie?

I mean Tusk and his party served their purpose from 2007-2014 when Poland joined the EU. But he became too Europe focused (over domestic issues back home) and probably covered his butt late in his term by securing himself a EU role behind closed doors at Poland's expense. In Poland he is viewed similarity as Lech Wałęsa in that their opinions represent a small demographic but its eaten up by Westeners and thus they are used as representatives for the country as a whole

The foreign focus and butt kissing is probably most similar to Obama

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgie?

I mean Tusk and his party served their purpose from 2007-2014 when Poland joined the EU. But he became too Europe focused (over domestic issues back home) and probably covered his butt late in his term by securing himself a EU role behind closed doors at Poland's expense. In Poland he is viewed similarity as Lech Wałęsa in that their opinions represent a small demographic but its eaten up by Westeners and thus they are used as representatives for the country as a whole

The foreign focus and butt kissing is probably most similar to Obama
    Sounds like he took your sovereignty away and is against populous players like Trump that have no need for the EU's globalist agenda.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hungary like Poland, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the gives a about two backwater third world countries? Might as well be talking about the Ivory Coast or Kyrgystan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the gives a about two backwater third world countries? Might as well be talking about the Ivory Coast or Kyrgystan
    Yall give plenty of s about Palestine though so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The comparison between Poland and a war torn third world hole country in the middle east is on point. Props.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KW dunking on the (very) low-level Chumpette.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol, posters speaking about Third World Countries....probably never travelled outside the confines of their own cities/towns.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They made fun of my labeled photo...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, posters speaking about Third World Countries....probably never travelled outside the confines of their own cities/towns.
    This is the SAN Antonio Spurs website.

Hater from Nicaragua is just next door.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The comparison between Poland and a war torn third world hole country in the middle east is on point. Props.
    STFU re

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when you see americans trying to put a country on a map, you understand that most of them don’t know that there is a world out there.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us about all your visits to holes.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Quite the timing as Hungary likely to now host the Euro Finale because the West is too dirty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    POLAND STRUGGLES TO DEAL WITH PEDOPHILIA IN CATHOLIC CHURCH

in Poland, where hundreds of Catholic priests have been accused of pedophilia,

382 complaints against priests over sexual molestation were filed with the Church between 1990 and 2018.

these numbers are underestimates and

there are probably thousands of cases of pedophilia among priests in Poland, many of which will likely never come to light.

“If the Church had done something at the time, 30 years ago when this was happening, my daughter wouldn’t be suffering as she is today,”

https://balkaninsight.com/2020/08/26...tholic-church/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    POLAND STRUGGLES TO DEAL WITH PEDOPHILIA IN CATHOLIC CHURCH

in Poland, where hundreds of Catholic priests have been accused of pedophilia,

382 complaints against priests over sexual molestation were filed with the Church between 1990 and 2018.

these numbers are underestimates and

there are probably thousands of cases of pedophilia among priests in Poland, many of which will likely never come to light.

“If the Church had done something at the time, 30 years ago when this was happening, my daughter wouldn’t be suffering as she is today,”

https://balkaninsight.com/2020/08/26...tholic-church/

No different than here. Americans just like Pollocks see a pot-a-honey, aka a boundless book of bank drafts for the taking and they wedge into the queue. Catholic Church, BSA, Floyd's extended family, tee, hee, et al.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    After 2 weeks back.

In comparison: USA is dirty, obnoxious and disrespectful.

There are dumb people in Polska but they know how to act when pressured by everyday people. I think this is where family comes in. The bigger the city the more clean it is. Adverse effect of places like USA. Polska is everything you have heard and better. It is still improving bros. Just don't tell anyone.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-21-2021 at 08:53 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After 2 weeks back.

In comparison: USA is dirty, obnoxious and disrespectful.

There are dumb people in Polska but they know how to act when pressured by everyday people. I think this is where family comes in. The bigger the city the more clean it is. Adverse effect of places like USA. Polska is everything you have heard and better. It is still improving bros. Just don't tell anyone.
    A product of en lement and extreme ignorance; these idiot Americans.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information