Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i am a massive got
    do tell

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    So you think Murray, who is struggling in the D League is going to change our playoff fortunes? Or Lapro? You think those guys can stop Curry or Paul or Lillard or Westbrook? If so you are a lost cause. If you think more Patty would've changed the Thunder series, you can't be saved from reality. Parker is a declining star. He's not the guy who finished top 5 in MVP voting, but in his reduced role, he is the best the Spurs have with a combo of Mills. If there was a better option Pop would be doing it. He's a little smarter about basketball then those who want to bench Parker just to "do something different."
    where did i say any of that tbh? do you read any of the posts in this thread?
    @ giving Murray more minutes, dude got assraped by seth in curry

Murray needs to stay in Austin. Lapro is not adjusted to the US game and he isn't that great to begin with. Mills is a small SG and not capable of being a starting PG most likely. spurs rely on Parker because they have to, we all know he sucks, but based on our current roster construction and assets, not much else we can do til his contract expires. Giving Murray minutes is not the answer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't. But patty needs to start you lil .
    Who starts matters little. Mills and Parker will play similar minutes regardless and who starts won't change the outcome of the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think Murray, who is struggling in the D League is going to change our playoff fortunes? Or Lapro? You think those guys can stop Curry or Paul or Lillard or Westbrook? If so you are a lost cause. If you think more Patty would've changed the Thunder series, you can't be saved from reality. Parker is a declining star. He's not the guy who finished top 5 in MVP voting, but in his reduced role, he is the best the Spurs have with a combo of Mills. If there was a better option Pop would be doing it. He's a little smarter about basketball then those who want to bench Parker just to "do something different."
    So you're saying parker can stop those guys

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your ass hole is massive

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who starts matters little. Mills and Parker will play similar minutes regardless and who starts won't change the outcome of the playoffs.
    It actually does for starting and closing purposes you stupid . Not this bull minutes cycle they got going right now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep saying that he is struggling. I don't think you really know.

http://dleague.nba.com/games/20161215/ausiwa/

Just so everyone knows this is struggling 17 ppg 8 rpg 8apg

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It actually does for starting and closing purposes you stupid . Not this bull minutes cycle they got going right now.
    I guess this guy likes slow starts. Because it doesn't matter.....

As long as his boy Parker doesn't get his feeling hurt he doesn't care if the rest of the team has to bail his boy out every night.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess this guy likes slow starts. Because it doesn't matter.....

As long as his boy Parker doesn't get his feeling hurt he doesn't care if the rest of the team has to bail his boy out every night.
    Role players play better/ less pressure being up. Everyone rushes and it creates a bigger deficit. I'm sick and tired of it already.

Play your best players vs their best players. End of discussion.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So afraid to play rookies. Coward
    Playing rookies and replacing them for adequate if not great, serviceable, HOF vets in the starting line-up are two different things, dumb .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just for reference since this jack ass and others want to push the narrative that Murray is struggling and getting raped in the Dleague. I already showed that he is almost averaging a triple double at 17ppg 8rpb 8apg. But he was also out scoring Davis Bertans.
    Bertans was averaging 16 ppg to Murray 17.1ppg.
    Bertans was averaging .5 orpg and 4.0 rpg as compared to Murray at 2.1orpg and 8.0rpg. 4 more rebounds a game for Murray.
    Bertans was averaging 2.0 apg to Murray 7.9apg.
    maybe Murray isn't struggling as bad as the Parker brigade is making it out to be.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing rookies and replacing them for adequate if not great, serviceable, HOF vets in the starting line-up are two different things, dumb .
    What rookie is being pushed to start? dumb er!! try reading and understanding before joining an adult conversation.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What rookie is being pushed to start? dumb er!! try reading and understanding before joining an adult conversation.
    Maybe if you didn't jump into someone else conversation you'd know, Mr. "Adult". You're as much a dumb as you were last post.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe if you didn't jump into someone else conversation you'd know, Mr. "Adult". You're as much a dumb as you were last post.
    still nobody has said to start Murray. But please make up in your tiny head so you can call people names. Maybe if you weren't crosseyed from watching the penis go in your mouth!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um Manu didn't start, but he finished every game in his prime. I wonder why I argue with dumbasses. But I'm sure you'll comeback with an F bomb and no substance per usual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    murray can barely bring the ball upcourt in an NBA game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    murray can barely bring the ball upcourt in an NBA game
    Barely/ serously? Why do you guys over exaggerate so much? Can you not make a point with out lying? Is the IQ really that low here?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um Manu didn't start, but he finished every game in his prime. I wonder why I argue with dumbasses. But I'm sure you'll comeback with an F bomb and no substance per usual.
    It's better than making up to be right only to be proven you were the dumbass!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just for reference since this jack ass and others want to push the narrative that Murray is struggling and getting raped in the Dleague. I already showed that he is almost averaging a triple double at 17ppg 8rpb 8apg. But he was also out scoring Davis H
    Bertans was averaging 16 ppg to Murray 17.1ppg.
    Bertans was averaging .5 orpg and 4.0 rpg as compared to Murray at 2.1orpg and 8.0rpg. 4 more rebounds a game for Murray.
    Bertans was averaging 2.0 apg to Murray 7.9apg.
    maybe Murray isn't struggling as bad as the Parker brigade is making it out to be.
    Can't just cherry pick games, he's had some bad ones with turnovers and bad shot selection. I'm not saying he doesn't belong in the D League....I'm saying that's exactly where he belongs. And Parker should head up the PG position for the Spurs. Murray got a shot at NBA minutes and flopped. Hence Lapro is on the roster and Murray is not. Bertrans played well enough against NBA compe ion to make the roster, Murray did not. I'm not saying that Parker is the answer for the next 4 years. He's what we got for this year...presently he's what we got and Lapro and Murray are not near good enough to overtake him. And Murray needs at least 2 years of D League play. He's not good enough to play 20 minutes a night in the NBA for a team that has championship aspirations. Only teams that are tanking would start a PG in that situation. Just chill on the Bench Parker movement. At some point the Spurs will have a PG that can replace him, but they don't right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    regarding Murray - well, I'm not sure because of the few minutes he's even played... but from what I remember... when he's under any pressure bringing the ball up, I was surprised if he even could make it and still have the ball

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's better than making up to be right only to be proven you were the dumbass!
    Im not making anything up. Murray has had bad games in the D League and he's not had a good one in the NBA. I wish he was good enough but right now he's not. And When he finally starts having D League success that still doesn't mean it will translate. Ask Jimmer or KA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't just cherry pick games, he's had some bad ones with turnovers and bad shot selection. I'm not saying he doesn't belong in the D League....I'm saying that's exactly where he belongs. And Parker should head up the PG position for the Spurs. Murray got a shot at NBA minutes and flopped. Hence Lapro is on the roster and Murray is not. Bertrans played well enough against NBA compe ion to make the roster, Murray did not. I'm not saying that Parker is the answer for the next 4 years. He's what we got for this year...presently he's what we got and Lapro and Murray are not near good enough to overtake him. And Murray needs at least 2 years of D League play. He's not good enough to play 20 minutes a night in the NBA for a team that has championship aspirations. Only teams that are tanking would start a PG in that situation. Just chill on the Bench Parker movement. At some point the Spurs will have a PG that can replace him, but they don't right now.
    That's not cherry picking. That is their D league stats. You are dumb Holy !!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not making anything up. Murray has had bad games in the D League and he's not had a good one in the NBA. I wish he was good enough but right now he's not. And When he finally starts having D League success that still doesn't mean it will translate. Ask Jimmer or KA.
    You are a funny man!! Keep moving the basket because you got called out for being a dumb ass and proven wrong! He has had good D league games. he is still developing. You want to bash his NBA games. But he is playing like 5 minutes of end of the game trash ball. You might seriously be the most oblivious fan ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the record!!!

Same gots who cried foul when Parker was criticized the past 3 seasons and post-seasons. See, it doesn’t matter with you who is up for “replacement.” It’s not with murray. You shat on Mills, you shat on Joseph, and some of you even shat on Manu before when he was pretty much the 2nd unit’s pg. You now on Murray, and yes deservedly so, but stop acting like Murray matters because all you want to do is defend a PG that doesn’t really offer much anymore and all you can think of is a ing record

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why deservedly so? Because he is almost averaging a triple double in the NBDL? I guess that is bad. Nobody is saying that he is an all star. But some believe why not give the young kid the opportunity? It's not like Tony is the bestest out there. I just think defensively Murray is better than Tony. So he brings that quality right now. And he could really develop by the end of the year.
    But the record!!!

Same gots who cried foul when Parker was criticized the past 3 seasons and post-seasons. See, it doesn’t matter with you who is up for “replacement.” It’s not with murray. You shat on Mills, you shat on Joseph, and some of you even shat on Manu before when he was pretty much the 2nd unit’s pg. You now on Murray, and yes deservedly so, but stop acting like Murray matters because all you want to do is defend a PG that doesn’t really offer much anymore and all you can think of is a ing record

Thread Information