Page 504 of 745 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554604 ... LastLast
Results 12,576 to 12,600 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is consistent.

The problem is with the spurs FO. Spurs and Kawhi have agreed to a trade to LA but obviously they wont say this.

Problem is San Antonio is being very petty right now.
    So you’re saying spurs agreed to a trade but it’s being held up because the spurs haven’t agreed to a trade.

Seems legit

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    per reddit:

(Aldridge) "Pop told Kawhi during their meeting in June that they would acquire another All Star if he committed to them long term and that they would win the West this upcoming season."

David Aldridge reporting on nba tv. Speculated that kemba walker is the all star they would acquire. Said Kawhi is still not interested in staying with team, but Spurs are still hopeful that could change.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^Damn, that was the trade many of us predicted last off-season before Kawhi hated the Spurs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    per reddit:

(Aldridge) "Pop told Kawhi during their meeting in June that they would acquire another All Star if he committed to them long term and that they would win the West this upcoming season."

David Aldridge reporting on nba tv. Speculated that kemba walker is the all star they would acquire. Said Kawhi is still not interested in staying with team, but Spurs are still hopeful that could change.
    This just adds more salt to the wound. Very frustrating of what could have been if Kawhi wasn't a dumb mute controlled by his uncle.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    per reddit:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    per reddit:

So don’t get too attached to Murray is the moral of the story.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    per reddit:

Yeah, with what assets?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, with what assets?
    That's my question. I'm guessing DJ and white maybe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably have to take one of their bloated contracts and give up LDN too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, with what assets?
    DJ, Lonnie Walker, plus draft pick?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hopefully Kawhi and PATFO can come to terms. Kawhi and his camp and a certain team have agreed but The Spurs organization want to drag this one out.
    So not really a done deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you’re saying spurs agreed to a trade but it’s being held up because the spurs haven’t agreed to a trade.

Seems legit
    Only thing dumber is Laker fan thinking it's true, apparently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    per reddit:

Pau Gasol is a former all-star. Done!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    DJ, Lonnie Walker, plus draft pick?

I don't know but they supposedly had zero assets to get Kyrie Irving last offseason, though they tried really hard to trade for him according to woj and TD21, although no players were mentioned during the top secret negotiations. DJ didn't evolve much from last year and White didn't get much of a chance to showcase himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Omg Im all over twitter and Lakersground

I guess the people deserve the truth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

keep giving the people their news, you'll be the new Shams very soon..

Don't forget us when you blow up, though..

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    per reddit:

Cripes. I’m scared to know which washed up former all-star Pop promised Kawhi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Do they know your last name is Cisneros?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    per reddit:

Could explain the vet signings quick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    per reddit:

If Spurs still wanted a long term commitment, then was the SuperMax on the table?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Spurs still wanted a long term commitment, then was the SuperMax on the table?
    Wonder if that trade was Walker and Batum for Pau and Mills

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if that trade was Walker and Batum for Pau and Mills
    If they would accept they would be fools

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know but they supposedly had zero assets to get Kyrie Irving last offseason, though they tried really hard to trade for him according to woj and TD21, although no players were mentioned during the top secret negotiations. DJ didn't evolve much from last year and White didn't get much of a chance to showcase himself.
    DJ went from austin g league to 2nd team all defense bro. Yes. The lottery pick plus IT looked pretty friggin good last year.

Thread Information