Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Post Count
    Wow, that's a great trade for you. Miller is a top 3 back this year.
    I obviously like the trade or I would not have done it but I think people are underestimating the risk of Miller. He's never been some guaranteed stud RB and although he's in a good situation HOU is going to throw. They paid a ton of money to Brock, have Hopkins and spent 2 high draft picks on WR's.

Miller had solid upside but he's not proven and HOU is not going to give him all the touches.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I obviously like the trade or I would not have done it but I think people are underestimating the risk of Miller. He's never been some guaranteed stud RB and although he's in a good situation HOU is going to throw. They paid a ton of money to Brock, have Hopkins and spent 2 high draft picks on WR's.

Miller had solid upside but he's not proven and HOU is not going to give him all the touches.
    i think they will. miller has always produced when given opportunities but up until last season, miami kept him on a short leash. he finished #9 and #5 in ppr in miami and that is with them having him share the backfield or limit his touches.

he'll be the workhorse for houston and his backups aren't good so he'll see all 3 downs. he's a threat in the passing game as well and will get at least 3 receptions per game on average. his fantasy playoff schedule is one of the easiest for rb's(assuming you're in a 13 week season) he plays IND and JAX week 14 and 15.

Plan accordingly

Adam Schefter AdamSchefter
    Patriots' TE Rob Gronkowski did not make the trip to Arizona for Sunday night's game vs. Cardinals, as @MarkDanielsPJ reported.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Trade incoming...Sending Foster for Demaryius Thomas.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trade incoming...Sending Foster for Demaryius Thomas.

welp, i got to the veto too late

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

don't worry. i already vetoed the trade
    Wow. I didn't know he got hurt. Didn't show up as an injured player.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wow. I didn't know he got hurt. Didn't show up as an injured player.
    lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nah but on a serious note. i hadn't heard anything about DT being hurt either. i don't have him in any of my leagues so i didn't check any of his practice reports.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Really. I had no idea. There was no indication when I proposed the trade.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

welp, i got to the veto too late
    Just as long as he doesn't miss the season. I thought it would be Foster the one to injure himself by blowing his hamstrings off his damn body.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just as long as he doesn't miss the season. I thought it would be Foster the one to injure himself by blowing his hamstrings off his damn body.
    I don't think the trade has gone through. If it goes through and you want to trade back, I'm ok with that. Or if you want to wait until the 2nd MRI. I wasn't going to play Foster vs Seahwaks today.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    I don't think the trade has gone through. If it goes through and you want to trade back, I'm ok with that. Or if you want to wait until the 2nd MRI. I wasn't going to play Foster vs Seahwaks today.
    Yeah we can wait until the second MRI.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you guys are true gentlemen.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah we can wait until the second MRI.
    Sounds good.

Post Count
    thats a steal imo

miller >> mathews, and evans/sanders have pretty similar value. any edge you give evans is outweighed by the advantage from lamar miller
    Well, that trade cost me this week. Ryan Mathews was really close to Miller's production and Evans had a solid day (I started Cobb with him gone and Cobb was mediocre.)

Post Count
    So for everyone, whose that player on your team that you're concerned about the most? The guy that you need production from that you're not sure you're going to get.

I've got MG3 but I don't need him to be spectacular. Just put up some decent numbers. So I'm not that worried about him.

But I really need Latavius Murray to put up decent RB1 numbers. Supposedly their O line is better this season. But I'm pretty nervous that he's going to have a mediocre year and that Washington will come on strong and begin to take away carries.

What about y'all?
    Tyrod or Bortles.
    Started Tyrod and just as I feared - he was quite awful. Bortles was better but not great.

Needed a little "Luck" and Baldwin to end the day but looking good in Week 1

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    luck destroyed me in my other league... had a reasonable lead going into the 2nd half of the afternoon games

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Started Tyrod and just as I feared - he was quite awful. Bortles was better but not great.
    That sucks. I picked up Tyrod as my backup and really want to like him. Maybe juts a bad matchup today but maybe he is just a 10 ppg QB. And you'll never know when he goes off. I don't know why I shy off Flacco every year. He seems to get more points than not.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Undefeated

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Looks like he is okay so trade is good.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Looks like he is okay so trade is good.
    Cool

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ing deangelo got 11.5 points on that 1 drive, gonna cost me the week

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    alright so 8/10 are paid. deadline is 9/21 this wednesday. not sure but i think Namundy and TrainOfThought5 are the ones left. leaguesafe link is in the yahoo league message board

Thread Information