Page 476 of 745 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576 ... LastLast
Results 11,876 to 11,900 of 18607
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gortat replacement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder why we're not hearing more about Butler for Kawhi rumblings. I know both teams are in the same boat basically, but I would've thought the media would've ran with this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just repeating what he heard from Carter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which LA team?

For what?
    L.A Sparks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to play off the cisneros reveal
    I'm not Mexican tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not Mexican tbh.
    his twitter magically went private in the following minutes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chandler makes sense for the 76ers. They needed another combo forward, specifically to fill the backup PF hole vacated by Ilyasova . . . he could also make sense as insurance in a Leonard trade, if both Covington and Saric are moved in it.

I doubt that'll happen though. Spurs need to hold out for Fultz and they probably wouldn't trade all 3.

Saric is probably the one the Spurs like the most, but he's the one they should be willing to concede on (in place of the '21 Heat 1st), if push comes to shove. Covington would fill more of a need.

Not that PF is well setup going forward, but they could get by with a combination of Gay, Anderson and Bertans for the next 2-3 seasons. They could also shop Murray to the Nuggets for Hernangomez, a lesser version of Saric. Incidentally, despite his brother being a C, Murray to the Hornets for their Hernangomez could also make sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

carter going on and on, sounding like hes spoken to kawaii recently. "im gonna tell you what kawaii thinks ..."
    Yeah, Carter sounds like he is super close to Kawhi. Literally said "this is what he told me".

-The shoe deal/endorsements thing, I can understand. The Spurs have no business telling Kawhi who he can and can't be endorsed by.

-The wanting more freedom of choice thing, that doesn't make sense to me. If it was coming from someone else with a dominating personality (LeBron, CP3, Kirby) I could see it but it's odd to have a guy with Kawhi's personality requesting that. Not to mention, why are you questioning the GOAT coach's methodology?

-Seems to me like in Kawhi's mind his personality and the fact he's a bonafide superstar are at odds. He speaks about wanting freedom of choice, about wanting bigger endorsements, he thinks players will flock to play with him...that's all true for the prototypical superstar with a dominating personality but not for a dude that hardly talks or shows emotion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Carter sounds like he is super close to Kawhi. Literally said "this is what he told me".

-The shoe deal/endorsements thing, I can understand. The Spurs have no business telling Kawhi who he can and can't be endorsed by.

-The wanting more freedom of choice thing, that doesn't make sense to me. If it was coming from someone else with a dominating personality (LeBron, CP3, Kirby) I could see it but it's odd to have a guy with Kawhi's personality requesting that. Not to mention, why are you questioning the GOAT coach's methodology?

-Seems to me like in Kawhi's mind his personality and the fact he's a bonafide superstar are at odds. He speaks about wanting freedom of choice, about wanting bigger endorsements, he thinks players will flock to play with him...that's all true for the prototypical superstar with a dominating personality but not for a dude that hardly talks or shows emotion.
    Because he's letting outside guys just do.
    He can't handle it so the other guys just... Do.

They are manipulating the image of him, while he's playing with his kid and chilling at home and then hitting a gym to train.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Carter is full of . Tbh. I don't buy a thing he's saying. This is all Uncle Dennis talking to Chris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've been thinking about this all wrong. It's not some master plan by Leonard's skeezy uncle, not tampering by the Lakers, autism, etc...

Usually when you see a man making a questionable decision there's usually a woman involved. Just saying...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his twitter magically went private in the following minutes
    Maybe cause spursfans started harassing the fella. I'm malayan not mexican

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've been thinking about this all wrong. It's not some master plan by Leonard's skeezy uncle, not tampering by the Lakers, autism, etc...

Usually when you see a man making a questionable decision there's usually a woman involved. Just saying...
    This....actually makes the most sense. . Although if that's the case then Kawhi should've just played out his contract and left in free agency.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

carter going on and on, sounding like hes spoken to kawaii recently. "im gonna tell you what kawaii thinks ..."
    I sat through all of this crap but here's a summary of it:

1. Cris states that Kawhi believes wherever he goes that he has strong recruiting power and could recruit guys to play with him.

2. Cris claims the Spurs control all the endorsements a player does. That they make the final decision on what products a spurs player can endorse and Kawhi doesn't like that.

3. Cris also claims Kawhi is not robotic person and that he's a free thinker.

4. Cris claims Kawhi believes he's better than Lebron,Durant,Curry.

5. Cris now claims what Tony Parker said wasn't the final straw and that it is other things that lead to Kawhi wanted to leave. I really laughed hard at this point I guess Kawhi's people realize what a Kawhi looks like for being butt hurt by what Parker said.

6. Cris claims that Kawhi just wants to be in LA and doesn't care if it's a Laker or Clipper jersey.

7. Nick states that Kawhi will make it impossible for other teams to trade for him outside of LA because he will refuse to take physicals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This....actually makes the most sense. . Although if that's the case then Kawhi should've just played out his contract and left in free agency.
    Emphasis on playing in LA not just Lakers ('honey i don't want to live here, let's move to LA')
    Emphasis on family treatment ('honey they don't treat you good, i've never felt like they like me, the mascot is a dog, Kawhi')

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Where is this coming from? When did the Spurs interfere with his endorsement deal(s)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he is 100% healthy as they have state and is committed to the Spurs organization, I see the Spurs reluctanly offering the max.

I think Pop and R.C are tired of his BS and have almost given up on the relationship.
    These are incongruous states of being.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. Cris states that Kawhi believes wherever he goes that he has strong recruiting power and could recruit guys to play with him.

2. Cris claims the Spurs control all the endorsements a player does. That they make the final decision on what products a spurs player can endorse and Kawhi doesn't like that.

5. Cris now claims what Tony Parker said wasn't the final straw and that it is other things that lead to Kawhi wanted to leave. I really laughed hard at this point I guess Kawhi's people realize what a Kawhi looks like for being butt hurt by what Parker said.

6. Cris claims that Kawhi just wants to be in LA and doesn't care if it's a Laker or Clipper jersey.

7. Nick states that Kawhi will make it impossible for other teams to trade for him outside of LA because he will refuse to take physicals.

That sounds like BS. The spurs controlling his endorsements and telling him what products he can endorse??????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Obviously.

Doubtful, though explains HEB.

I await his next treatise.

No surprise, all players do, few express it however.

Yep. He got called out for not playing yet suddenly less than a month later he's '100% healthy' after being out forever.

That sounds honest tbh, tbh.

Again with the threat of failing to report. He does want to be paid at some point, no?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That at sounds like BS. The spurs controlling his endorsements and telling him what products he can endorse??????
    Agreed to me it didn't make any sense. To me it just wreaked more bs from uncle Dennis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emphasis on playing in LA not just Lakers ('honey i don't want to live here, let's move to LA')
    Emphasis on family treatment ('honey they don't treat you good, i've never felt like they like me, the mascot is a dog, Kawhi')
    Coyote is worthless so I wouldn't blame her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed to me it didn't make any sense. To me it just wreaked more bs from uncle Dennis.
    Exactly what I got from it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next he’ll complain about his lack of speaking roles in HEB commercials

Thread Information