My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's a 'chilito'? Is that mexican? Let me call LkrFan
    It's short for chili cheese Frits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am hardly outraged by the rainbow icons.

I do recognize certain communities constantly being pandered to by corporate America, yet some within the community still having a tendency to play the victim.
    probably because some corporate conglomerate putting a rainbow in their twitter bio for a month doesnt really provide any material benefits to a group that doesnt feel like its being treated under the law and is treated as basically subhuman by a pretty large political faction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are they salivating?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Category Spanish English
    1 Slang chilito [m] MX little

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Category Spanish English
    1 Slang chilito [m] MX little

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are they salivating?

I mean it's like she's here reading this forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, good to see you brah, thought they sent you in a bus to DC...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    damn, good to see you brah, thought they sent you in a bus to DC...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    klaxon sounded by the far right propagandist Chris Rufo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may sometimes ask yourself, is it a lib or a pedo groomer? Try to remember that they are the same thing.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may sometimes ask yourself, is it a lib or a pedo groomer? Try to remember that they are the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Hasn't figured out what a woman is.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^confirmed pedo

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Pure, unadulterated evil what these gender ideology zealots are doing to confused, vulnerable kids.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pure, unadulterated evil what these gender ideology zealots are doing to confused, vulnerable kids.

Looks like she/he was getting counseling.

Are you reading this as they were conducting hormone therapy? None of that is in the write-up.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Looks like she/he was getting counseling.

Are you reading this as they were conducting hormone therapy? None of that is in the write-up.
    You don't think the counselor should have been disclosing the fact she was getting counseling and being given a male iden y to her parents? How about after the kid's first suicide attempt? Should the parents have maybe been informed at that point?

Can't wait to see what Big Ron does to the school officials who were involved in this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    matt walsh and now christopher rufo

OP you might want to look into guys like dinesh dsouza, james lindsay, and mike cernovic. look like they're right up your alley

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think the counselor should have been disclosing the fact she was getting counseling and being given a male iden y to her parents? How about after the kid's first suicide attempt? Should the parents have maybe been informed at that point?

Can't wait to see what Big Ron does to the school officials who were involved in this.
    Not if the kid didn't want the parents to be informed. That's basic counselor/student privilege. You can't assume the suicide attempt would have been prevented with the parents' awareness. You could just as easily assume that would have accelerated it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if the kid didn't want the parents to be informed. That's basic counselor/student privilege. You can't assume the suicide attempt would have been prevented with the parents' awareness. You could just as easily assume that would have accelerated it.
    might depend situationally, but i also dont know if there are protocols in place that would require that kind of health event to be reported to parents. but yeah you could envision a situation where a kid has parents who are staunchly anti-trans, the kid knows this, but is having doubts about their iden y. they might feel that telling the parents, or having them informed, would subject them to hostility or abuse at home.

but i have to wonder if for something as drastic of a suicide attempt, that there isn't a rule or policy in place as far as alerting parents to that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at least when it comes to attorney client privilege, some of the exceptions for disclosing those communications would include if there is a meaningful likelihood that someone will be injured or killed as a result of the lack of disclosure (ie client tells his defense attorney that he is going to murder the prosecutor... the defense attorney would be able to report that to the authorities despite the privilege). if a kid was having suicide ideation and had even attempted one... i have to believe there would be a similar exception to any form of counselor/student privilege, but i cant say i know for sure in florida

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    matt walsh and now christopher rufo

OP you might want to look into guys like dinesh dsouza, james lindsay, and mike cernovic. look like they're right up your alley
    ad hominem; opinion discarded

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Suicide attempts before the groomer started telling her she was a man: 0
    Suicide attempts after the groomer started telling her she was a man: 2

But by all means, go ahead and blame the parents.

Also, if we're going to argue over what basic counselor/student privilege is, a suicide attempt that occurred during school isn't counselor/student privileged. You can't honestly be serious that the kid's 1st attempt to hang herself shouldn't be disclosed to the parents due to counselor/student privilege

Further, the counselor had no problems telling other teachers and faculty about the new name this girl would be adopting. You don't get to claim privilege over information you're busy gossiping about with the school's staff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    might depend situationally, but i also dont know if there are protocols in place that would require that kind of health event to be reported to parents. but yeah you could envision a situation where a kid has parents who are staunchly anti-trans, the kid knows this, but is having doubts about their iden y. they might feel that telling the parents, or having them informed, would subject them to hostility or abuse at home.

but i have to wonder if for something as drastic of a suicide attempt, that there isn't a rule or policy in place as far as alerting parents to that
    Seems like that's what they did anyway, depending on what comes out about the two suicide attempts (how far apart, was the school aware of the first, etc.)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Like the lawsuit alleges the counselor was disclosing the kid's new name and gender iden y to teachers and students without ever getting her consent, so it's pretty remarkable to claim that the counselor didn't disclose anything to the parents out of concern for the girl's desired confidentiality.

Thread Information