Page 344 of 376 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354 ... LastLast
Results 8,576 to 8,600 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just started doing side content in Vanaheim on Ragnarok. I'm assuming I have a pretty long way to go. I've already had my YouTube feed spoil some of the story beats by people's video les. That's pretty annoying especially since I have been avoiding GoW content. Google thinks I need it in my algorithm though.

I'll probably play Miles Morales next as a shorter palate cleanser before I attempt any other long games after this.
    Last edited by Xevious; 01-04-2023 at 10:22 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    never played those, they look fun tbh
    They’re a great palate cleanser after playing a long game. These little Lego games are fun and even addictive because of their short and fun level designs. Easy to pick up and put down again.

The Skywalker Saga is pretty neat. Like 9 games in 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re a great palate cleanser after playing a long game. These little Lego games are fun and even addictive because of their short and fun level designs. Easy to pick up and put down again.

The Skywalker Saga is pretty neat. Like 9 games in 1.
    I haven't played any of those in years, but the fact that they are cooperative multiplayer is great. I used to play the Lego Star Wars and Batman games with my kids all the time.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The premium and Extra memberships are on a special deal on the PlayStation store. 80 and 60 bucks for a year.

I’m thinking about the extra tier.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The premium and Extra memberships are on a special deal on the PlayStation store. 80 and 60 bucks for a year.

I’m thinking about the extra tier.
    I can't even fathom buying one of those subscriptions right now. My PS5 backlog is already ridiculously long, too much to consider these subscription services. Right now my PS5 backlog is

1. God of War Ragnarok
    2. Demon's Souls
    3. Yakuza Like a Dragon
    4. Horizon Forbidden West
    5. Returnal
    6. Deathloop
    7. Judgment
    8. Lost Judgment

I gotta stop buying games I don't have time to finish lol. And then Miles Morales, Cyberpunk, and Control are in my PC backlog.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't even fathom buying one of those subscriptions right now. My PS5 backlog is already ridiculously long, too much to consider these subscription services. Right now my PS5 backlog is

1. God of War Ragnarok
    2. Demon's Souls
    3. Yakuza Like a Dragon
    4. Horizon Forbidden West
    5. Returnal
    6. Deathloop
    7. Judgment
    8. Lost Judgment

I gotta stop buying games I don't have time to finish lol. And then Miles Morales, Cyberpunk, and Control are in my PC backlog.
    Same here. But this is truly a deal. I definitely wouldn’t pay regular price for any of this otherwise.

I also can’t wait for Ishin next month. That’s a day one buy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here. But this is truly a deal. I definitely wouldn’t pay regular price for any of this otherwise.

I also can’t wait for Ishin next month. That’s a day one buy.
    It's a great game. I imported it from Japan last year of course not knowing we'd get it announced for western localization.

TBH my Japanese wasn't good enough to understand everything in it so I'll probably buy the remaster on Day 1, but for Steam since Sega is usually really chicken and splits the English and Japanese versions on console while on Steam I get both versions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got platinum on ragnarok. Was rusty as and only had really endgame content left so it was rough getting back into shape.

Valkyrie queen fight was more difficult than berserker king guy. He was definitely an easier guy to learn his moves, left way more openings imo… but he did hit like an absolute truck. In hindsight should have fought him first because the relic you get from beating him is insane and would probably be useful against the queen.

still think it’s a 10/10 game. Will play gmgow when new game plus comes out. Give me no mercy was definitely the way to go for the first playthrough

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Just bought

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just playing the first AOE the other day. Always satisfies that RTS itch that I just cant get with any RTS game these days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finally picking up Forbidden West again. I really need to finish a game one of these days. right now i'm pending to finish Callisto, Ragnarok, Forbidden West, Plague Tale, Crisis Core remake, Elden Ring, and Modern Warfare 2 nothing can hold my attention anymore for some reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just started doing side content in Vanaheim on Ragnarok. I'm assuming I have a pretty long way to go. I've already had my YouTube feed spoil some of the story beats by people's video les. That's pretty annoying especially since I have been avoiding GoW content. Google thinks I need it in my algorithm though.

I'll probably play Miles Morales next as a shorter palate cleanser before I attempt any other long games after this.
    not sure which part of vanaheim you're at, but there is a ton of side content there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure which part of vanaheim you're at, but there is a ton of side content there.
    Yeah I did what I could for now and moved on. I just finished meeting with the Norms and now was going around trying to kill some Berserkers... will definitely need to come back to most of those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I did what I could for now and moved on. I just finished meeting with the Norms and now was going around trying to kill some Berserkers... will definitely need to come back to most of those.
    If you just met the Norns, you have only seen the tip of the iceberg of the available side content

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally did it and got Extra for the special sale. It expires tonight at midnight pacific time.

Lots of games I wanted to play for a long time. Guardians of the Galaxy been one of them. Downloaded Ghost of Tsushima Directors cut and the intergrade Final Fantasy 7 to the console.

Will have fun platting Ghost all over again, this time the PS5 ver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally did it and got Extra for the special sale. It expires tonight at midnight pacific time.

Lots of games I wanted to play for a long time. Guardians of the Galaxy been one of them. Downloaded Ghost of Tsushima Directors cut and the intergrade Final Fantasy 7 to the console.

Will have fun platting Ghost all over again, this time the PS5 ver.
    FFVIIR is so much better than I was expecting it to be. Ugh now probably gotta wait a year for part 2 though. Also Ghost of Tsushima is extremely impressive graphically on PS5 if you played on PS4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started BOTW over again. I never finished it the first time because I ended up running into Ganon before I had all the I needed. I almost beat him so at some point I just quit because I didn't feel like grinding out the rest. Now that I started it again, I realize that much of the game is a grind.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FFVIIR is so much better than I was expecting it to be. Ugh now probably gotta wait a year for part 2 though. Also Ghost of Tsushima is extremely impressive graphically on PS5 if you played on PS4.
    Game is a lot harder than I remember wtf. I'm getting my groove back though.

Game really punishes you if you try to be an idiot and take on 10 enemies at the same time. I've gotten annoyed at clearing out huge camps stealthily just so the last enemy comes out of nowhere and stab me. That's led to some bad in game choices. lol

I ing love the PS5 man. There is virtually no loading whatsoever. You press X to get into the game app and you're already on the main menu in under 3 seconds. Fast travel also breaks the game because its a lot easier to do it versus riding your horse to the location.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Game really punishes you if you try to be an idiot and take on 10 enemies at the same time. I've gotten annoyed at clearing out huge camps stealthily just so the last enemy comes out of nowhere and stab me. That's led to some bad in game choices. lol

I ing love the PS5 man. There is virtually no loading whatsoever. You press X to get into the game app and you're already on the main menu in under 3 seconds. Fast travel also breaks the game because its a lot easier to do it versus riding your horse to the location.
    Yeah PS5 is such an enormous upgrade over PS4. Even today more than two years after launch and with gpu mining dead it would cost you $800 to make a gaming PC of similar power, and that's if you pirate Windows. And you still don't as fast of load times as PS5 since the first game to implement DirectStorage on PC will be Forspoken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC look at these Forspoken PC requirements. What a ty port this is going to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care how many times I have been through it, I never get tired of Elden Ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You getting Persona 4 Golden? It's a steal for $20. Haven't played Persona 3 Portable though, prefer the Persona 3 FES version you can get on PS3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC look at these Forspoken PC requirements. What a ty port this is going to be.

Holy cow a 3070 just for the recommended specs? and its only 30fps? Yeah, gonna have to go PS5 on that one.

although i played the demo and is was pretty underwhelming. the game has potential but like most of SE's recent work it feels soulless. which is unfortunate because I was hyped when it was first announced. Gaming is so disappointing these days

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You getting Persona 4 Golden? It's a steal for $20. Haven't played Persona 3 Portable though, prefer the Persona 3 FES version you can get on PS3.
    I don’t know about that. I still have to start P5 Strikers. And too many games to play on backlog.

Outside of Ishin, I don’t have any plans on buying anymore games this year. Between the backlog and the games on Extra it should keep me busy for the year.

Thread Information