Page 108 of 212 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 5279
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no Rawstory with the breaking "news"!!! STFU already you loon and stop posting your ragtag ass outlets already; no one reads the bull you repost here you dumb mother er!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jonah just figured out that Republicans have ditched classical liberalism for will to power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGAs are turning on each other.

After Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) on Wednesday described the Jan. 6 riot as “a violent terrorist attack on the Capitol,” GOP strategist Karl Rove urged Republicans nationwide to reflect on the first anniversary and show their patriotism by offering “no absolution for those who planned, encouraged and aided the attempt to overthrow our democracy.”

But on Fox News, Tucker Carlson not only mocked the idea that the storming of the Capitol was an insurrection but also accused Cruz and other Republicans of “repeating the talking points that Merrick Garland has written for them.” The attorney general earlier Wednesday vowed to hold accountable all those responsible for the Jan. 6 riot — whether they were at the U.S. Capitol or committed other crimes surrounding the day’s events.

“Every word Ted Cruz uses is used intentionally. He’s a lawyer,” Carlson said Wednesday night. “He described Jan. 6 as a violent terrorist attack. Of all the things Jan. 6 was, it was definitely not a violent terrorist attack. It wasn’t an insurrection. Was it a riot? Sure. It was not a violent terrorist attack. Sorry! So why are you telling us that it was, Ted Cruz?”

Tucker turns on Cruz

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGAs are turning on each other.

After Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) on Wednesday described the Jan. 6 riot as “a violent terrorist attack on the Capitol,” GOP strategist Karl Rove urged Republicans nationwide to reflect on the first anniversary and show their patriotism by offering “no absolution for those who planned, encouraged and aided the attempt to overthrow our democracy.”

But on Fox News, Tucker Carlson not only mocked the idea that the storming of the Capitol was an insurrection but also accused Cruz and other Republicans of “repeating the talking points that Merrick Garland has written for them.” The attorney general earlier Wednesday vowed to hold accountable all those responsible for the Jan. 6 riot — whether they were at the U.S. Capitol or committed other crimes surrounding the day’s events.

“Every word Ted Cruz uses is used intentionally. He’s a lawyer,” Carlson said Wednesday night. “He described Jan. 6 as a violent terrorist attack. Of all the things Jan. 6 was, it was definitely not a violent terrorist attack. It wasn’t an insurrection. Was it a riot? Sure. It was not a violent terrorist attack. Sorry! So why are you telling us that it was, Ted Cruz?”

Tucker turns on Cruz
    Is the Dear Nazi doing badly in the GQP's internal polls or something?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you want to know what's on the Tucker show, ask a lib.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you want to know what's on the Tucker show, ask a lib.
    Or wait until they post the yt clip here and then accuse you of being an avid viewer of tucker/fox.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, Trump s are afraid to admit to what they watch or read when asked directly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, Trump s are afraid to admit to what they watch or read when asked directly.
    on an anonymous board

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the Dear Nazi doing badly in the GQP's internal polls or something?
    Yup, and cruz has bent his knee and has become a RINO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on an anonymous board
    I'm not who yall say I am but let me chime in... I don't watch FOX whatsoever because why would I when they hired Donna Brazille? Why would I buy into Tucker when he's a has been MSNBC hack?

I catch Tucker literally here and only here and that's due to you regressives watching and posting videos of him. It's yall's problem tbh and it's yall who spread FOX far and wide. You only have yourselves to blame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not who yall say I am but let me chime in... I don't watch FOX whatsoever because why would I when they hired Donna Brazille? Why would I buy into Tucker when he's a has been MSNBC hack?

I catch Tucker literally here and only here and that's due to you regressives watching and posting videos of him. It's yall's problem tbh and it's yall who spread FOX far and wide. You only have yourselves to blame.
    So where do you get your news bruh?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DHS warns of uptick in threats to lawmakers, extremist online chatter

DHS and FBI have identified new content online that could inspire violence, particularly by lone offenders, and

could be directed against political and other government officials,

including members of Congress, state and local officials, and high-profile members of political parties,”

One online posting references the anniversary as

“an appropriate day to conduct assassinations against named Democratic political figures, including POTUS, because of the perceived fraudulent election.”

“The video also called for the Congresspeople to be hung in front of the White House.

It was posted on a forum known to host QAnon-related content and reposted by various users to multiple Telegram and web sharing blogs,”

“Since the original video initially surfaced online in early December, it has been viewed more 60,000 times across all platforms.”

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...online-chatter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DHS warns of uptick in threats to lawmakers, extremist online chatter

DHS and FBI have identified new content online that could inspire violence, particularly by lone offenders, and

could be directed against political and other government officials,

including members of Congress, state and local officials, and high-profile members of political parties,”

One online posting references the anniversary as

“an appropriate day to conduct assassinations against named Democratic political figures, including POTUS, because of the perceived fraudulent election.”

“The video also called for the Congresspeople to be hung in front of the White House.

It was posted on a forum known to host QAnon-related content and reposted by various users to multiple Telegram and web sharing blogs,”

“Since the original video initially surfaced online in early December, it has been viewed more 60,000 times across all platforms.”

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...online-chatter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on an anonymous board
    It's been proven in studies at leading universities that online personas build self awareness like you'd see with an advanced AI, so that even though the "anon" persona might start out free from repercussions, over time with the same subset of posters, they merge into iden ies that, themselves, need alternative personas in order to recapture the freedom of comment they once felt they had. You see it here with alts. So it's not surprising that people who have "known" each other for a decade or more would not feel anonymous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Many here are the CNN watching left, many lefties aren't though. Same with the right, but neither side gives the other side benefit of the doubt because the ranks close when pressure mounts, making the differences almost a moot point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's true. DMC is afraid to have a take on damn near everything except the men who post here.

He certainly won't say where he gets his news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many here are the CNN watching left, many lefties aren't though. Same with the right, but neither side gives the other side benefit of the doubt because the ranks close when pressure mounts, making the differences almost a moot point.
    It's funny how the regressives here post article after article about Trump but somehow "we're" MAGA while also posting numerous FOX videos and claiming "we're" FOX viewers. PROJECTION like always from the regressive left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wut

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been proven in studies at leading universities that online personas build self awareness like you'd see with an advanced AI, so that even though the "anon" persona might start out free from repercussions, over time with the same subset of posters, they merge into iden ies that, themselves, need alternative personas in order to recapture the freedom of comment they once felt they had. You see it here with alts. So it's not surprising that people who have "known" each other for a decade or more would not feel anonymous.
    Clearly, the psychic injury would be too much for your "honest broker" persona.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP shredded by former Pence official for downplaying Jan. 6:

'We are morally in disrepair as a party'

Alyssa Farah Griffin tore into Donald Trump supporters attacking her for speaking out against the January 6 Capitol attack.

Farah Griffin, who served in several roles in the Trump White House, is reportedly sharing information
    with the House select committee investigating the attack.

https://www.rawstory.com/alyssa-farah-griffin

Repugs have no morals, or ethic. They are self-serving professional politicians.

Repugs are excited bad-faith politically because they know nobody can stop their drive into FASCISM

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GOP shredded by former Pence official for downplaying Jan. 6:

'We are morally in disrepair as a party'

Alyssa Farah Griffin tore into Donald Trump supporters attacking her for speaking out against the January 6 Capitol attack.

Farah Griffin, who served in several roles in the Trump White House, is reportedly sharing information
    with the House select committee investigating the attack.

https://www.rawstory.com/alyssa-farah-griffin

Repugs have no morals, or ethic. They are self-serving professional politicians.

Repugs are excited bad-faith politically because they know nobody can stop their drive into FASCISM
    Bottom line, bouts...

Were they selling your ? Yes, or no?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only SIX Percent of Republicans

Say Biden’s Win Was ‘Definitely Legitimate’

https://www.mediaite.com/news/shock-...ly-legitimate/

America is ed and being un ably driving into Capitalist/Christian by the Repugs, their voters, right wing hate media.

"unthinkable"? Trump was unthinkable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America is ed and being un ably driving into Capitalist/Christian by the Repugs, their voters, right wing hate media.

"unthinkable"? Trump was unthinkable.
    Move the out of the USA you ing reject. We don't need you re s here to begin with.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They wouldn't do this if it didn't work.

It wouldn't work if Republicans weren't gullible idiots.

Thread Information