Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difference is Joey is not going to do , nor Democrats are going to try to stage a coup.

Also, let me add "Called it!" about Manchinema...
    Wow, you figured out that in a razor thin majority of the party will only be able to pass whatever the two most conservative senators allow. Amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Boss Manchin setting the agenda
    Literally the only guy in Washington who cares about the stupid ing deficit anymore

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally the only guy in Washington who cares about the stupid ing deficit anymore
    wrong

he cares only about keeping his coal revenue and oligarchy bribes flowing in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can't believing media is framing this as a failure by the Democrats. GOP whine so much about bias against them that the media is afraid to on them. Literally carrying water for them like any of these right-wing sticks will ever give MSM credit for anything. straight up gimp

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christ, he's a rough customer all the sudden. Can't figure it.
    2024 isn't terribly far along for either him or Sinema.

assuming a heavily Pro R year in 2024 I could see both of him and Sinema keeping their jobs. Need to get rid of dung beetles like Debbie Stabenow, Sherrod Brown, Bob Casey, Tammy Baldwin and the fatass who's been there way too long for his own good in a solid red state... Jon Tester.

I could live with a 58-42 majority after getting rid of all of them assuming a 53-47 majority at the end of this year. And ironically enough Sinema and Manchin would be the swing voters on the filibuster... but for the other team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christ, he's a rough customer all the sudden. Can't figure it.
    Last I saw he was polling at around 60% in WV. That's all there is to it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can't believing media is framing this as a failure by the Democrats. GOP whine so much about bias against them that the media is afraid to on them. Literally carrying water for them like any of these right-wing sticks will ever give MSM credit for anything. straight up gimp
    tee hee

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MSM is trashing Biden when it was Manchin, Sinema who sabotaged Dems' major bills

MSM also trashing Biden for his covid response, but did MST trash Trash for killing 500K+ Americans with his covid mismanagement that continues today for 40K covid dead/month?

While Repugs LIE that MSM has a liberal bias.

America is so ed when 10Ms, 100Ms can be lied to successfully.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MSM is trashing Biden when it was Manchin, Sinema who sabotaged Dems' major bills

MSM also trashing Biden for his covid response, but did MST trash Trash for killing 500K+ Americans with his covid mismanagement that continues today for 40K covid dead/month?

...& don't forget your oligarchy tact, bouts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO This COMMUNIST Admin's failures are abundant and rightfully so! ALL OF YOU PROGESSIVE S !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You need serious help for your mental illness. You are a complete loon and the you said above is just comical. ING RE !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, you figured out that in a razor thin majority of the party will only be able to pass whatever the two most conservative senators allow. Amazing.
    No, I actually called that Manchin and Sinema would torpedo this (already flaky) administration over their own petty and the end result being opening the door for a orangegutan comeback.

And this is with a president that is as moderate as you can get on the Democratic party these days.

I really wanted to be wrong about this, but they keep proving me right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It is a failure by Democrats. Mitch had no problem rounding up the votes in his party to get rid of the filibuster when picking SCOTUS justices.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Boss Manchin setting the agenda
    ROFL that got's daughter is one of the most prominent pharmaceutical price gougers in the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at all the dudes in here crying over absolutely nothing but Communist lies they bought hook, line, and sinker.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "opening the door for a orangegutan comeback"

More disastrously, opening the door to theft of the 2024 Presidential election

with Repug-controlled swing states ignoring citizens' vote count that elecrs a Dem candidate,

then sending perfectly Cons utional "faithless" electors to vote for the Repug candidate.

Multiple Repug states already sent forged Federal do ents, aka crimies, with false EC votes proving that

they will stop at nothing,

are in fact unstoppable,

since they would be doing nothing illegal

thanks to the ed up, anti-democratic Cons ution.

America is ed and un able

Maybe a fabricated, inorganic, violent nation built on centuries of violent invasion, slavery, racism, genocide, and non-stop warring has been doomed from the beginning.

The dooming is looking most probable outcome for 2025.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "opening the door for a orangegutan comeback"

More disastrously, opening the door to theft of the 2024 Presidential election

with Repug-controlled swing states ignoring citizens' vote count that elecrs a Dem candidate,

then sending perfectly Cons utional "faithless" electors to vote for the Repug candidate.

Multiple Repug states already sent forged Federal do ents, aka crimies, with false EC votes proving that

they will stop at nothing,

are in fact unstoppable,

since they would be doing nothing illegal

thanks to the ed up, anti-democratic Cons ution.

America is ed and un able

Maybe a fabricated, inorganic, violent nation built on centuries of violent invasion, slavery, racism, genocide, and non-stop warring has been doomed from the beginning.

The dooming is looking most probable outcome for 2025.

How bout the oligarchy, bouts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Useful Idiot

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL that got's daughter is one of the most prominent pharmaceutical price gougers in the US.

Reminds me of got Lindsey talking about tort reform while always working to block it behind the scenes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-22-2022 at 12:16 PM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How bout the oligarchy, bouts?
    No use arguing with a brain dead communist robot, Dale. I suggest exclusively interacting with people who still have a functioning brain in their heads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Traitor in red’:

Kyrsten Sinema blasted for shaking GOP senators' hands after filibuster vote

https://www.rawstory.com/kyrsten-sinema-2656437491

It's ing freezing January, why is Sinema going sleeveless?

Who thinks her fat, flabby arms merit viewing in Congress?
    You want her topless ?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last I saw he was polling at around 60% in WV. That's all there is to it.
    Probably still lose to a Trump in 2024 though

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manchin is such a lying piece of first he wants the Democratic bills passed with support from both parties

which is of course impossible which he knows and

he wants America to solve inflation which any half-assed serious person knows it's beyond America's control
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-22-2022 at 12:17 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mansion is such a lying piece of first he wants the Democratic bills past with support from both parties which is of course impossible which he knows and I want America to solve inflation which any half-assed serious person knows it's beyond America's control
    I'm still waiting for him to double cross me.

Thread Information