Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patriot Front cancel culture

Leaked Chats Reveal Evidence of Hate Crimes by U.S. Fascists

Patriot Front members confessed to destroying numerous works of art in private messages.

a trove of evidence pointing to

coordinated criminal activities in multiple states, including New York, Washington, Indiana, Virginia, Massachusetts, and Oregon.

likely to seriously damage Patriot Front, which the Anti-Defamation League has identified as

one of the biggest sources of white supremacist propaganda in the U.S.

and mostly recently was in the public eye for a march of an estimated 100 cadres on the National Mall in Washington, DC, last month.

https://gizmodo.com/patriot-front-le...mes-1848401943

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leader of Nazi group Atomwaffen gets another seven years in prison for cyberstalking and threats

a whole stack of federal charges on 25-year-old Kaleb Cole.
    And this time, the conviction got him seven years in a federal prison.

Cole, along with his fellow Nazis, was charged with mailing threatening communications, cyberstalking, and interfering with federally protected activity based on religion.

Other Atomwaffen leaders got sentences much shorter than the one handed down to Cole.

Unlike others sentenced in the case, Cole expressed no remorse, which helped explain why his sentence was more than twice as long as that of the conspiracy's other leader, Cameron Shea.

At his sentencing, Shea told the court, "I cannot put into words the guilt that I feel about this fear and pain that I caused.”

Cole didn’t even offer that much.

He apologized for none of the threats and racist statements that were introduced during the trial.

Cole was “promoted” to leader of the Washington faction of Atomwaffen after the previous leader there was sentenced on explosives charges.

[FONT="] Along with the threats, Cole had also led the group in

“swatting” journalists and critics of Atomwaffen by reporting violent crimes underway at their locations,

causing police to respond with the expectation that they were stopping a murder or kidnapping in progress.
    [/FONT]

“That was his iden y,” said U.S. attorney Thomas Woods.

“His life's work to this point: hate, targeting people to instill terror. And it worked.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2074280
    The right, before modern infotainment collectively radicalized them, used to view these types with a great deal of distain and distanced themselves from them. They were useful idiots.

Now, it seems that the same infotainment propaganda is catering to them. The useful idiots now seem to form the core of modern conservatism. Dishonesty and violence.

The radical right is barely even trying to disguise the racist rhetoric.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The right, before modern infotainment collectively radicalized them, used to view these types with a great deal of distain and distanced themselves from them. They were useful idiots.

Now, it seems that the same infotainment propaganda is catering to them. The useful idiots now seem to form the core of modern conservatism. Dishonesty and violence.

, you showed us this tact right after this took place...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

You got nary room, dad. Nary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who wants to cancel HBCUs and Black History Month?

(graphic is from yesterday. the day before that about half a dozen other HBCUs received bomb threats.)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three white supremacists plead guilty in plot to attack US power grid --

and spark a 'race war'

https://www.rawstory.com/white-supremacist-terror-plot/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Racist this and racist that... Bro you sit by while your eFriends constantly throw racist slurs so STFU already crybaby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 Men Plead Guilty In Plot To Attack US Power Grid

Three men pleaded guilty on Wednesday in a plot to attack power grids in the United States, which they believed could lead to economic and civil unrest and create the opportunity for white leaders to rise, federal prosecutors said. The men, Christopher Brenner Cook, 20, of Columbus, Ohio; Jonathan Allen Frost, 24, of West Lafayette, Ind., and of Katy, Texas; and Jackson Matthew Sawall, 22, of Oshkosh, Wis., each pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court in Columbus on Wednesday to one count of conspiring to provide material support to terrorists. They will each face up to 15 years in prison when they are sentenced. A date has not been scheduled.

In fall 2019, Mr. Frost and Mr. Cook met in an online chat group, and they began talking about the possibility of attacking a power grid, according to plea agreements. Within weeks, the two men began making efforts to recruit others and began sharing reading material that promoted white supremacy and neo-Nazism. By late 2019, Mr. Sawall, a friend of Mr. Cook's, also joined the efforts, prosecutors said. As part of their plot, each man focused on substations in different regions of the country, and how to attack the power grids with rifles, according to court do ents. The three men discussed that by knocking out power across the country for an extended period, civil unrest would spread, a race war could break out and the next Great Depression could be induced, according to court do ents.

In February 2020, the three men met in Columbus for more talks about their plot, according to court do ents. When they met, Mr. Frost gave Mr. Cook an AR-47, and the two men trained with the rifle at a shooting range, according to court do ents. Mr. Frost also gave Mr. Cook and Mr. Sawall suicide necklaces that he had filled with fentanyl, which were to be ingested if they were caught by the police, according to court do ents. While they were in Columbus, Mr. Sawall and Mr. Cook bought spray paint and used it to write the phrase "Join the Front" on a swastika flag under a bridge at a park, according to court do ents. The men had more plans to spread propaganda while they were in Ohio until they encountered the police during a traffic stop, during which Mr. Sawall ingested his suicide necklace but survived, according to a plea agreement. The F.B.I. searched the homes of the three men in August 2020. Agents found multiple firearms, chemicals that could have been used to create an explosive device, and Nazi-related books and videos, according to court do ents. Samuel Shamansky, a lawyer for Mr. Frost, said on Wednesday that Mr. Frost had "accepted complete responsibility for his reprehensible conduct."

"He has completely disavowed the racist viewpoints previously embraced," Mr. Shamansky said. "Regrettably, Mr. Frost fell prey to the misinformation espoused on the internet and now recognizes how dangerous the medium can be. Moreover, Mr. Frost has committed himself toward rehabilitation and doing everything within his power to remedy his misdeeds."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn leftists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF is this?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=94803

http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf

Screw dealing with a possibly nuclear Pakistan falling to Islamofascists, we've got to protect ourselves from radical right-wingers.
    Text: When's 'lynching?' Michigan governor plot leader said

A man described as the leader of a plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer asked “when's the lynching?” after the state Supreme Court in 2020 struck down a law that she repeatedly used to impose restrictions during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to evidence introduced Monday.

The disclosure came near the end of the first phase of testimony by a key government witness in the trial of four men. Defense attorneys then took over the questioning of Dan Chappel, who was challenged about what he said and did during months of covert work for the FBI.

Chappel, an Army veteran who hauls mail, was an informant who secretly recorded hours of conversations and participated in chat groups. He said he also took part in training in preparation for the abduction of Whitmer, along with the defendants: Adam Fox, Barry Croft Jr., Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta.

Prosecutors say the four were antigovernment extremists who wanted to grab the Democratic governor at her vacation home in northern Michigan in retaliation for a series of sweeping orders during the pandemic.
    https://news.yahoo.com/informant-bac...034947709.html

Not Antifa, not BLM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10/10 Well done. Funny, on point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props to the OP. Nostradamus ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread has aged like a fine glass of milk.
    Right wing propaganda by the deed keeps it alive, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Militiaman assassinates former judge

An apparent politically motivated hit carried out at the home of a former Judge in Juneau County.

Dozens of law enforcement vehicles descended on the home of former Juneau County Judge John Roemer this morning after a shooting was reported.

A source close to the investigation tells WTMJ’s John Mercure the 56-year-old suspect was part of a militia and he had with him a hit list that included the names of several elected officials including Governor Tony Evers
    .https://wtmj.com/news/2022/06/03/cri...juneau-county/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obviously, he ed up & he found out.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should have lived on a military base.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He should have lived on a military base.
    Or, not ed up. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should have installed a single entrance doorway with metal detector, bullet proof windows, fencing, and hired a good guy with a gun.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He should have installed a single entrance doorway with metal detector, bullet proof windows, fencing, and hired a good guy with a gun.
    Or, not ed up. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Drama queen alert!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so gullible it's hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 56 year old man, identified as the suspect, was located in the basement with an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound. He was alive and has since been transported to a hospital.

What's the odds he had a name that clearly indicated his destiny?

Thread Information