Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You act like 10 people a day quote you.
    No...mostly just u. I dunno if u noticed but outside of u most people grew out of the trolling phase. It's just you and Splits at it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No...mostly just u. I dunno if u noticed but outside of u most people grew out of the trolling phase. It's just you and Splits at it
    This forum is nothing but trolls and has always been. I don't know if you noticed but you're a vanilla got who claims to be a doctor and Lakers fan on a Spurs forum. Maybe you should be doing your rounds.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This forum is nothing but trolls and has always been. I don't know if you noticed but you're a vanilla got who claims to be a doctor and Lakers fan on a Spurs forum. Maybe you should be doing your rounds.
    rounds...annoying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posters who have been confirmed as both cucks & third-world leeches don't get a back and forth with BD. Sorry
    your ty ass is on my level. Third world is better than llahoma. OKC would be fat like SA if it weren't for the meth. Bid dog only showing up as a frontrunner. Big dog begging for a handle.

Big dog with only three moves: "my team" "you cuck" "3rd world" Maxes the Vanilla meter to 11. Depends on dominate posters for backup. No originality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy could you be any more worthless of a poser? ing naruto is now embarrassed for you.

Get back out to the truck stop. Those s don't just suck themselves.
    lol

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you have to create a thread on this chances are its not true. Take narutoluvva for example. There is a thread that gets bumped and nobody has to tell anybody else the eating going on

I think I would have been convinced easier if this thread wasn't here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you have to create a thread on this chances are its not true. Take narutoluvva for example. There is a thread that gets bumped and nobody has to tell anybody else the eating going on

I think I would have been convinced easier if this thread wasn't here...
    All this started with the VIP thread. Many feelings were injured and they lashed out, but not on their own, nooooo that would make them vulnerable to a retort and that's not the vanilla way. That's why the term "we" and "us" gets used so often by them.

All in all I'd say my work was not bad. I've done better.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    A self-proclaimed proud "bolded" poster like DMC embracing the ty backup she's getting from 6th tier posters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A self-proclaimed proud "bolded" poster like DMC embracing the ty backup she's getting from 6th tier posters
    Anything Oklahoma.. I win by default.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean 6th tier as in lakers fans who got quiet until their team got the second pick or troll accounts who only became active when OKC got series leads in the playoffs?

Thread Information