My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does a come into the league 7 years after you and pass you up in scoring. What a ing joke.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How does a come into the league 7 years after you and pass you up in scoring. What a ing joke.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bookmarking this to bump when he inevitably passes kirby

another backfire thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does a get a ring with a small market team after just one season and another can't after 13 years? It happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does a get a ring with a small market team after just one season and another can't after 13 years? It happens.
    Thats easy... you get drafted by a team thats a contender that decides to tank.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bookmarking this to bump when he inevitably passes kirby

another backfire thread
    Bookmark my foot up your gaping asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does a 13th pick coattail 5 rings and end up at 12 despite spending 12 years a sidekick?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How does a 13th pick coattail 5 rings and end up at 12 despite spending 12 years a sidekick?
    How does a lose a finals MVP to a Frenchman?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've been quite the re lately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats easy... you get drafted by a team thats a contender that decides to tank.
    Yeah because they had all those championship teams before the tank season. That's right. I forgot.

They already had Avery Johnson. They just needed the PF to compliment his style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because they had all those championship teams before the tank season. That's right. I forgot.

They already had Avery Johnson. They just needed the PF to compliment his style.
    To put this in perspective... Jim would have to play 11 more years to catch Kobe at 33k. That's if Jim could keep up that blistering pace of 8 ppg he's beasting at now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To put this in perspective... Jim would have to play 11 more years to catch Kobe at 33k. That's if Jim could keep up that blistering pace of 8 ppg he's beasting at now.
    To put this in perspective, only idiots care about those kind of individual stats. It took you 11 seconds to become that idiot.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    How does a come into the league 8 years after you and pass you up in MVPs in 7 years?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How does a come into the league 8 years after you and pass you up in MVPs in 7 years?

MVPs are not based on your work and input its a media award..scoring is based on your direct contribution....no one can vote the ball in the basket for You....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVP awards are given by nerds that hate s that get mad pussy. Look at the last few winners. Curry fell in love with the first girl that spoke to him. Lebron did the same thing, plus he has a tiny and receding hailine. Nash wife ed Jason Richardson. Durant still has acne. And Jim... don't get me started on that got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MVP awards are given by nerds that hate s that get mad pussy. Look at the last few winners. Curry fell in love with the first girl that spoke to him. Lebron did the same thing, plus he has a tiny and receding hailine. Nash wife ed Jason Richardson. Durant still has acne. And Jim... don't get me started on that got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's a better scorer and plays a lot more minutes and with a lot worse compe ion ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pffffffffff, this silly bosley medical negroid has played his entire career in da est.

Thread Information